Bring4th

Full Version: I'm happy to find this forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. My name is David Lucas. I'm from Brazil. Sorry if my english is not very good. I'm very happy to find this forum. In the last seven years I studied a lot of filosofies, religions, magic systems, esoteric movements, etc. In my humble opinion "The Material Ra" is the work closest of the truth in this planet. I hope increase my knowledge about this material in this forum. Thanks. I love all you. Peace, love and light.
welcome to the forum/family, love and light to you!
Welcome!

Have you also found a spiritual teacher that you admire? I like your user name.
(09-02-2016, 09:37 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]welcome to the forum/family, love and light to you!

Very thanks brother.

(09-02-2016, 09:40 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome!

Supposing that I understood the core of your question. I admire very "teachers" in my journey. Personally, I like of Jiddu Krishnamurti. The dissolution discurse of the Order of the Star of the East is some of the more deep words that I ever read. In my humble opinion he knowed about the Law of One. Peace, love and light.
me too
Welcome. Glad you are happy. BigSmile
(09-02-2016, 09:58 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2016, 09:37 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]welcome to the forum/family, love and light to you!

Very thanks brother.

(09-02-2016, 09:40 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome!

Supposing that I understood the core of your question. I admire very "teachers" in my journey. Personally, I like of Jiddu Krishnamurti. The dissolution discurse of the Order of the Star of the East is some of the more deep words that I ever read. In my humble opinion he knowed about the Law of One. Peace, love and light.

Yeah that is my favorite discourse of Krishnamurti, it's like everything before that was leading to that one simple truth. I very much live with 'pure observation' mind.
Welcome!
I'd have to agree with you that the Ra Material is some of best and highest spiritual information available! This forum and the people are great
(09-02-2016, 09:05 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. My name is David Lucas. I'm from Brazil. Sorry if my english is not very good. I'm very happy to find this forum. In the last seven years I studied a lot of filosofies, religions, magic systems, esoteric movements, etc. In my humble opinion "The Material Ra" is the work closest of the truth in this planet. I hope increase my knowledge about this material in this forum. Thanks. I love all you. Peace, love and light.

Your english sounds pretty good so far. Excited to see new people find the Law of One. Many of us here have been studying it for years and there are many a hermit hiding in each screen name you see.

[Image: tarot-hermit.jpg]
Hey David, I would agree with blatz. Your English is coming along great. You even got me looking into Krishnamurti, as of yet I have only read The dissolution of The Order Of The Star Of The East. I like what he said in this speech a great deal. I bet it would have been awe inspiring to have been present. Thank you for bringing his works into my life. I also like your nameWink
(09-24-2016, 09:05 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]Hey David, I would agree with blatz. Your English is coming along great. You even got me looking into Krishnamurti, as of yet I have only read The dissolution of The Order Of The Star Of The East. I like what he said in this speech a great deal. I bet it would have been awe inspiring to have been present. Thank you for bringing his works into my life. I also like your nameWink

You are welcome. Krishnamurti is my model of person. Your name is beautiful too. Peace, love and light.
Could you imagine dissolving an order in front of pretty much the whole order.....can you imagine the pressures? He was a great man.
My first name is David as wellSmile meant to say that in the first post. Hope you have a great day!!!
(09-25-2016, 07:41 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]Could you imagine dissolving an order in front of pretty much the whole order.....can you imagine the pressures? He was a great man.

Yes. A great man.

(09-25-2016, 07:42 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]My first name is David as wellSmile meant to say that in the first post. Hope you have a great day!!!

Nice. I hope too. Peace, love and light.