Bring4th

Full Version: emotionally blocked.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I believe i might be suffering from a type of emotional blockage, which limits my ability to feel emotions purely or to connect with activities or others. I cannot pin point this catalyst at any one point of my life but i feel that i might be somehow unconsciously suppressing my emotions. To give you an example i cannot really watch a movie or listen to music any more without it being truly good in a deep sense. I guess any emotions i do feel are limited or superficial. Everything is fine but nothing is good, i am okay and getting by but i am not thriving, i sometimes find it difficult to concentrate or get into anything that i used to be able to. I am not sure if this is simply a depression or a underlying personality disorder or if i am simply overacting to the degree of emotions i should expect from experiences in life. Something does feel off i have to say but i feel mostly well. I have monitored my thoughts and i cannot say that i am thinking of anything overly negative in a cognitive sense. This is all quite enigmatic. Has anyone experience any similar catalyst? Or is this simply normal for an adult male? I am still clinging or attached to the notice of a childhood? of wonder and magic? In some sense of the word i feel that this is all a type of over exaggeration and maybe i am jumping to conclusions. Hopefully someone can relate to my experience and give me some insight.
BigSmile
I can't get happy because of a mood stabilizer medication I am on. But sometimes I am still moved by certain movies or videos.
________
Stop eating GMO foods. Throw out your TV and your cell phone. Get away from radio waves and all other EMFs.

This is an Orion planet now. It's almost completely controlled. Everything here is designed by very smart people to keep you from spiritual development.

Meditate. Focus on your feelings, especially those related to the energy centers. Blieve your way out, and also learn to recognize the morphic fields created by the enslavers to keep you trapped.

Become a star.

Generate light.

You can get out, but it takes dedication and a willingness to pursue spiritual evolution over comfort. Most people don't have the strength. I wrote a relevant thread here, my first two posts are very relevant: http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=13280
What if I am fond of planets that explore technology and also creations that humans make?

If I didn't want to play with tools, I wouldn't be born as something with hands.
(09-03-2016, 05:28 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe i might be suffering from a type of emotional blockage, which limits my ability to feel emotions purely or to connect with activities or others. I cannot pin point this catalyst at any one point of my life but i feel that i might be somehow unconsciously suppressing my emotions. To give you an example i cannot really watch a movie or listen to music any more without it being truly good in a deep sense. I guess any emotions i do feel are limited or superficial. Everything is fine but nothing is good, i am okay and getting by but i am not thriving, i sometimes find it difficult to concentrate or get into anything that i used to be able to. I am not sure if this is simply a depression or a underlying personality disorder or if i am simply overacting to the degree of emotions i should expect from experiences in life. Something does feel off i have to say but i feel mostly well. I have monitored my thoughts and i cannot say that i am thinking of anything overly negative in a cognitive sense. This is all quite enigmatic. Has anyone experience any similar catalyst? Or is this simply normal for an adult male? I am still clinging or attached to the notice of a childhood? of wonder and magic? In some sense of the word i feel that this is all a type of over exaggeration and maybe i am jumping to conclusions. Hopefully someone can relate to my experience and give me some insight.
BigSmile

This makes me want to say that there is somewhere in the LOO where it's like repression is not good and to try and experience all things. In my opinion I'd like to state that the key is to allow yourself to be clear on what formative situations that may of happened in your life that either may of led you not to feel anything, which requires a brutal honesty. Someone once said if your practice is not teaching you how to heal your inner child it may be a nill practice, I think that's something like the lessons of love. The lesson is, can you allow yourself to feel a negative emotion, and be able to tell yourself you'll be okay, and that you will be with yourself the whole rest of the way.

The general modicum of spiritual groups is to reject the negative rather than to find an acceptance to it. I've found that in the movement of consciousness it is either unity or division. The Law of One teaches just that unity of things. Can you respond with love to even the negative because in doing so transmutes the very energy that is blocked.

It's by facing your internal darkness with brutal honesty, coming to an acceptance of it, and then whole heartedly attempting to strive for that lesson. Many times I have called out mentally to my spiritual guides and ask for help, or ask for guidance. There will be some sort of synchronicity that will occur to point me in the right direction. It will feel like inspiration.

How to even get there; Have you ever tried emotional freedom techniques (EFT) otherwise known as tapping. It involves basically confronting something in your life that makes you the most uncomfortable, and attempting to lower the emotional charge of it by tapping meridians in the body. By being able to be present with our negative emotions, we are able to further facilitate a deep lasting healing so that whenever these emotions arise again they are manageable, we are able to be with ourselves and present to the moment rather than trying to push it away or mask it.

I believe integration of all aspects of ourselves would include both the positive and negative emotions of our psyche. As a result this gives a greater strength of wisdom and peace through both calm seas, and rough ones. There is no way to destroy these things or eliminate negative emotions. Ra also states somewhere that time is cyclical. We continually sail through lunar, astrological, and galactic influences upwards and onwards as if to say that is the metaphor for spiral of light.

The sto looks first to accept the situation, and then to discern, understand, integrate, and then finally release the dross or element of the situation that is no longer needed. when you have lemons you learn to make lemonade, and if you don't entirely believe it, fake it till you make it.
Hi Matt, 

It might be a cultural/environment thing more than a personality disorder imo. But yeah, this is why I have leaned on red wine in my recent past as it functions as a temporary bypass to my own emotional blockages. Even earlier today I had a little rant because I have felt for years now that the emotional support I need has never been offered. That being offered a spare bed to sleep in for a night or two if things at home get too stressful. 

"I can think of 4 spare bedrooms that are hardly ever used and not once have I been offered a place to rest!!!" I said to my wife. 

She objected to that comment, and understandably so, but even the sentiment, if not an actual circumstance of putting on my clothes, packing my work gear and driving ten minutes towards an undisturbed sleep, would go along way with me, emotionally speaking. It feels like I am swimming in the deep end with no armbands and I have all this support at the side of the pool telling me how well I am doing, yet nobody wants to get wet when I express that I am struggling.

Anyway, just expressing what was on my mind helped! 

She might not be your cup of tea, Matt, but Teal has these issues nailed and articulates emotional challenges effortlessly. Well worth hearing her out!

Hope it helps  Heart
(09-06-2016, 04:56 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]What if I am fond of planets that explore technology and also creations that humans make?

If I didn't want to play with tools, I wouldn't be born as something with hands.

But, here, you have a choice between spiritual development and using poisoned tools created by STS entities.

The technology, the churches, the schools, the food, the social structures, the government, the academia, the TV commercials, the movies, the signals the TV gives off, the horomones given to fucking cows... it's all designed to poison you with occult frequencies....

If you want spiritual development, then modern society is not something you can enjoy the way the sheep do. Like I said, most don't have the strength.

But if you do have the strength, you deserve the information to help you get out. That's why I'm telling the OP.

You ever read A Wrinkle in Time - which, by the way, references the original Ra material? Google is "It".

http://www.infoworld.com/article/2610434...tml?page=2

How do you think a takeover like that would start?

You can't get away from Google. You have to use it for everything. Even in this thread:

Somebody's listenin'.
That's why I'm whisperin'.
Don't eat the chicken...
This is what you do. Don't listen to the radio and turn the TV off, too.
Because they poisonin' you.

We are in the last stages on the takeover. The clues are everywhere.

If you want to escape to freedom, develop your soul, you best do it fast and make the necessary progress before the human farm called Earth gets all the new technology installed.
And, if you want my advice, get the f*** out of the United States or any other NATO country NOW, while you still can.

That's assuming you want your emotions (astral body) back.

If you'd rather be comfortable and live without your spiritual connections, you do whatever the f*** you want.
(09-06-2016, 06:03 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]

Hope it helps  Heart

Yeah, stay away from this video and anything else related to Spirit Science. Those people work for the enslavers; their occult programs are not designed to help.
(09-06-2016, 07:11 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2016, 04:56 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]What if I am fond of planets that explore technology and also creations that humans make?

But, here, you have a choice between spiritual development and using poisoned tools created by STS entities.

The technology, the churches, the schools, the food, the social structures, the government, the academia, the TV commercials, the movies, the signals the TV gives off, the horomones given to fucking cows... it's all designed to poison you with occult frequencies....

If you want spiritual development, then modern society is not something you can enjoy the way the sheep do. Like I said, most don't have the strength.

But if you do have the strength, you deserve the information to help you get out. That's why I'm telling the OP.

You ever read A Wrinkle in Time - which, by the way, references the original Ra material? Google is "It".

http://www.infoworld.com/article/2610434...tml?page=2

How do you think a takeover like that would start?

You can't get away from Google. You have to use it for everything. Even in this thread:

Somebody's listenin'.
That's why I'm whisperin'.
Don't eat the chicken...
This is what you do. Don't listen to the radio and turn the TV off, too.
Because they poisonin' you.

We are in the last stages on the takeover. The clues are everywhere.

If you want to escape to freedom, develop your soul, you best do it fast and make the necessary progress before the human farm called Earth gets all the new technology installed.

You might also recall from A Wrinkle In Time that they were able to defeat 'IT' by the power of love, through their emotional connection together and the use of children's nursery rhymes. Perhaps 'strength' takes different forms from simply raw power?
(09-06-2016, 07:47 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]You might also recall from A Wrinkle In Time that they were able to defeat 'IT' by the power of love, through their emotional connection together and the use of children's nursery rhymes. Perhaps 'strength' takes different forms from simply raw power?

Trufax. Though they had to stop using the nursery rhymes, because they were too easy for IT to jack within its own vibrations. But it was their emotions that they used to defeat IT.
(09-06-2016, 08:53 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2016, 07:47 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]You might also recall from A Wrinkle In Time that they were able to defeat 'IT' by the power of love, through their emotional connection together and the use of children's nursery rhymes. Perhaps 'strength' takes different forms from simply raw power?

Trufax. Though they had to stop using the nursery rhymes, because they were too easy for IT to jack within its own vibrations. But it was their emotions that they used to defeat IT.

Yes, specifically the emotion of Love. When they realized that IT couldn't fathom love, they saw that it was the chink in its armour and the one thing which could break its order completely, because Love is irrational and IT was a being of pure logic.
My experience would be that apathy is not the end goal. What type of meditation do you do, Matt? Do you set your intentions, say mantras, pray? Just curious what your current operating mode is spiritually in acknowledging the Creation daily.
(09-06-2016, 08:59 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, specifically the emotion of Love. When they realized that IT couldn't fathom love, they saw that it was the chink in its armour and the one thing which could break its order completely, because Love is irrational and IT was a being of pure logic.

I never read it that way. It's also clearly stated that IT has plenty of hate - an equally irrational emotion.
(09-06-2016, 07:18 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]And, if you want my advice, get the f*** out of the United States or any other NATO country NOW, while you still can.

That's assuming you want your emotions (astral body) back.

If you'd rather be comfortable and live without your spiritual connections, you do whatever the f*** you want.

It's not just NATO countries. The  Control Grid is world-wide. There is literally no 'escape' in the way that your paranoia suggests.
Before you succeed in spreading fear (which is probably not what you really intend), why not consider what might attract one to these various manipulations. 
What would Ra's "perfectly balanced being" do?

Quote:It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.
(09-06-2016, 01:06 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Throw out your TV and your cell phone.

[Image: BCBdsjm.gif]

mind over matter...
(09-06-2016, 07:11 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]But, here, you have a choice between spiritual development and using poisoned tools created by STS entities.

Up to 5 months ago I was still smoking cigarettes and even now I can defend the virtue I had for this tool as a mean to work on myself. This is a tool that only STS entities provide so makes sense I use whatever tool they make that I require since I won't find anything alike made by STO entities.

I am a sovereign being and the things you mentionned only have power to put resistance upon my will and I do not see a lack of value in working one's will in resistance. If those thing are truly greater than the passion that animates the core of my being, then it is well that it quells it, but if my passion is stronger then it will break through and emerge greater than before.
(09-07-2016, 01:57 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]mind over matter...

i like that
(09-06-2016, 11:18 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2016, 08:59 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, specifically the emotion of Love. When they realized that IT couldn't fathom love, they saw that it was the chink in its armour and the one thing which could break its order completely, because Love is irrational and IT was a being of pure logic.

I never read it that way. It's also clearly stated that IT has plenty of hate - an equally irrational emotion.

I am quite positive it never said anything about IT being hateful, only controlling but I'll have to double check that. I see it talk about it being evil, telepathic and trying to enforce mechanical conformity, but nothing about being hateful. Quote from the book:

Quote:"Mrs. Whatsit hates you," Charles Wallace said.

And that was where IT made ITs fatal mistake, for as Meg said, automatically, "Mrs. Whatsit loves me; that's what she told me, that she loves me," suddenly she knew.

She knew!

Love.

That was what she had that IT did not have.

She had Mrs. Whatsit's love, and her father's, and her mother's, and the real Charles Wallace's love, and the twins', and Aunt Beast's.

And she had her love for them.

But how could she use it? What was she meant to do?

If she could give love to IT perhaps it would shrivel up and die, for she was sure that IT could not withstand love. But she, in all her weakness and foolishness and baseness and nothingness, was incapable of loving IT. Perhaps it was not too much to ask of her, but she could not do it.

But she could love Charles Wallace. (12.135-144)

From what I've read around the whole Idea of IT being a huge brain is to illustrate it as a purely rational entity, hence why it is obsessed with conformity and control. Emotion is the very thing it lacks and why it is incapable of compassion or love and is the 'happiest sadist'.

This is from an interview with the Author herself:

Quote:How did you get the idea for "It?"

"It," the naked brain - it has no heart. It can only think. I recently read a book by a physician whose theory is that the heart does think. He was quoted in another book that there are new ideas about the relationship between the brain and the heart.

So there you have it, it can only think, not feel.
Quote:"No!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "No! You
lie!"

For a moment she was free from ITs clutches again.

As long as I can stay angry enough IT can't get me.

Is that what I have that IT doesn't have?

"Nonsense," Charles Wallace said. "You have nothing
that it doesn't have."

"You're lying," she replied, and she felt only anger toward
this boy who was not Charles Wallace at all. No, it was not
anger, it was loathing; it was hatred, sheer and unadulterated, and as she became lost in hatred she also began to be
lost in IT. The red miasma swam before her eyes; her
stomach churned in ITs rhythm. Her body trembled with
the strength of her hatred and the strength of IT.

With the last vestige of consciousness she jerked her mind
and body. Hate was nothing that IT didn't have. IT knew all
about hate.

"You are lying about that, and you were lying about Mrs.
Whatsit!" she screamed.

"Mrs. Whatsit hates you," Charles Wallace said.

And that was where IT made ITs fatal mistake, for as
Meg said, automatically, "Mrs. Whatsit loves me; that's
what she told me, that she loves me," suddenly she knew.

She knew!

Love.

That was what she had that IT did not have.
Then I wonder if L'Engle viewed hatred as the epitome of 'pure thought' with no heart? Of course, it's a novel so I'm sure we can't expect all the ideas to line up with the inspiration.

Would be very curious to see that explanation aha but it is an interesting suggestion that the mind without heart is given to hatred and only with the heart is love possible. Echoing the difference between negative and positive in the Ra Material, that being the heart.

Maybe she's the type where 'hate' just means 'lack of love'. Always wonder about author's choice of words.

I do notice that anger and hatred is her 'reaction', without control, but she chooses love willingly, and that's the act of independence.
It does make sense that he would have no heart, though. Even Ra says that "negative" entities see no value in green ray. And heartbreak is used as a way to jack the CNS by negative entities.

(09-07-2016, 09:33 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Up to 5 months ago I was still smoking cigarettes and even now I can defend the virtue I had for this tool as a mean to work on myself. This is a tool that only STS entities provide so makes sense I use whatever tool they make that I require since I won't find anything alike made by STO entities.

I am a sovereign being and the things you mentionned only have power to put resistance upon my will and I do not see a lack of value in working one's will in resistance. If those thing are truly greater than the passion that animates the core of my being, then it is well that it quells it, but if my passion is stronger then it will break through and emerge greater than before.

But what about weak people? Even if it's fine for you, you're encouraging others to kill themselves. Which is fine, I guess.

As a former smoker, I see no value in smoking. That wrecks your body in all sorts of ways, and the tobacco they sell publicly is absolute garbage, especially considering all the nanotech that's put in there. Grow your own.

In some ways, I can see how poisoning yourself and emerging is a valid method of evolution, but that's a negative path; that's now negative entities evolve. And it kills a large portion of the people who try to do things that way, which is sort of the point.

Have you tried quitting? If you're not strong enough to stop, you're certainly not strong enough to overcome the effects that crap has on your body. I quit years ago, and my lungs are still in awful shape.
The only tobacco I ever enjoyed was some organic, small farm tobacco my buddy brought back from Ireland. It's the only 'pure' tobacco I've ever encountered.

Wait, no I did have some homegrown tobacco blessed by a Cree shaman, that was good too. Used that for some peace pipe ceremonies with new friends.
(09-03-2016, 05:28 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe i might be suffering from a type of emotional blockage, which limits my ability to feel emotions purely or to connect with activities or others. I cannot pin point this catalyst at any one point of my life but i feel that i might be somehow unconsciously suppressing my emotions. To give you an example i cannot really watch a movie or listen to music any more without it being truly good in a deep sense. I guess any emotions i do feel are limited or superficial. Everything is fine but nothing is good, i am okay and getting by but i am not thriving, i sometimes find it difficult to concentrate or get into anything that i used to be able to. I am not sure if this is simply a depression or a underlying personality disorder or if i am simply overacting to the degree of emotions i should expect from experiences in life. Something does feel off i have to say but i feel mostly well. I have monitored my thoughts and i cannot say that i am thinking of anything overly negative in a cognitive sense. This is all quite enigmatic. Has anyone experience any similar catalyst? Or is this simply normal for an adult male? I am still clinging or attached to the notice of a childhood? of wonder and magic? In some sense of the word i feel that this is all a type of over exaggeration and maybe i am jumping to conclusions. Hopefully someone can relate to my experience and give me some insight.
BigSmile

I'm going to take a simple shot in the dark here and suggest that maybe you are just plain old bored? Maybe you need some new stimulation?
(09-07-2016, 01:22 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]It does make sense that he would have no heart, though. Even Ra says that "negative" entities see no value in green ray. And heartbreak is used as a way to jack the CNS by negative entities.

(09-07-2016, 09:33 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Up to 5 months ago I was still smoking cigarettes and even now I can defend the virtue I had for this tool as a mean to work on myself. This is a tool that only STS entities provide so makes sense I use whatever tool they make that I require since I won't find anything alike made by STO entities.

But what about weak people? Even if it's fine for you, you're encouraging others to kill themselves. Which is fine, I guess.

As a former smoker, I see no value in smoking. That wrecks your body in all sorts of ways, and the tobacco they sell publicly is absolute garbage, especially considering all the nanotech that's put in there. Grow your own.

In some ways, I can see how poisoning yourself and emerging is a valid method of evolution, but that's a negative path; that's now negative entities evolve. And it kills a large portion of the people who try to do things that way, which is sort of the point.

Have you tried quitting? If you're not strong enough to stop, you're certainly not strong enough to overcome the effects that crap has on your body. I quit years ago, and my lungs are still in awful shape.

Like I said I quit 5 months ago and it was really effortless and unexpected even. I think there's been more changes within myself that I had planned because I definitely wasn't planning to stop for years still.

While I don't really try to ecourage anyone to do anything, I think people are drawn to certain things for certain reasons and that it is ever part of their spiritual growth. So before quitting it is often well to resolve what purpose you had for the tool and see whether it remains in alignment with yourself or not. I quit cigs because they became unaligned with my direction.

My methods to work on myself are definitely not for everyone but remains what works best for myself.
Cigarettes are utter crap, can't deny that and especially after smoking them so many times while on magic mushrooms, which makes it all the more obvious.

Still I'll retain a good memory of them on my path and a form of thankfulness that they were available for the time I had a use for them.
(09-07-2016, 01:45 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Cigarettes are utter crap, can't deny that and especially after smoking them so many times while on magic mushrooms, which makes it all the more obvious.

Still I'll retain a good memory of them on my path and a form of thankfulness that they were available for the time I had a use for them.

If it were just tobacco in there, I might agree with ya, but even "natural cigarettes" contain molecules specifically designed to damage human DNA - like most things in this fucking society.

Hell, I live in Colorado, and even a lot of the new strains of weed here has stuff in it. What, you think the government is going to allow a powerful entheogen to be legalized without learning how to weaponize it first? You think the people got it legalized and beat the Illuminati on its own turf with the powers of voting and friendship?

Cigarettes have gotten a lot more poisonous in the last few years. If there were real natural tobacco around, I'd be all for it (in moderation).
(09-06-2016, 10:53 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]My experience would be that apathy is not the end goal. What type of meditation do you do, Matt? Do you set your intentions, say mantras, pray? Just curious what your current operating mode is spiritually in acknowledging the Creation daily.

I meditate for an hour each morning with Samantha or breath meditation. I am also studying the archetypal mind through reading literature on Qabalah and the western mystery tradition. In all honesty i don't think i have any major blockages emotionally, i think i might just personally be more philosophically inclined. I guess my original post was simply through the analysis of experience and the contemplation of the emotional self with the desire to polarize towards compassion. It is my understanding that the purified emotion is the key to the gateway to intelligent infinity and thus began to wonder.
_________
Pages: 1 2