Bring4th

Full Version: very interested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what is ego exactly? how unique is it compared to higher density ego? do higher density name themselves as individuals or only like Ra memory complex?
A teacher I follow says that ego doesn't exist. Because ego would separate, and there is only unity.

The Ra complex sees themselves as one being.

I like your username btw.
Quote:e·go:
noun
a person's sense of self-esteem or self-importance.
"a boost to my ego"
synonyms: self-esteem, self-importance, self-worth, self-respect, self-image, self-confidence
"the defeat was a bruise to his ego"
PSYCHOANALYSIS
the part of the mind that mediates between the conscious and the unconscious and is responsible for reality testing and a sense of personal identity.
PHILOSOPHY
(in metaphysics) a conscious thinking subject

Ego is self. Higher density beings have selves, or egos, too. They are just less constricted, or less separated, than our 3rd density perspectives are.
is there antithesis to this? is the talking thought really the self and higher self?
Just more and more layers to the onion of identity. As far as antithesis? The opposite of self would be the unbounded essence represented by undistorted oneness, or intelligent infinity. The Absolute.
(09-05-2016, 12:12 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Just more and more layers to the onion of identity. As far as antithesis? The opposite of self would be the unbounded essence represented by undistorted oneness, or intelligent infinity. The Absolute.

wow thank you
The first distortion (free will) automatically creates an infinite number of Self/Egos.

Ego
Quote:...the “I” or self of any person; a person as thinking, feeling, and willing, and distinguishing itself from the selves of others and from objects of its thought...

What we call egotistical is simply a Self that feels itself much separated from others, because of the illusion of separation.

Ego is not something to get rid of.  It is infinity that has become aware (the first distortion).

This will never go away.  Even at 7D, when the Self compacts once more into knowing itself as the One Infinite Creator, this sense of Self is still there (the first distortion).

does it have to be a linear thinking self?
No.  The One Infinite Creator that is knowing itself includes all there is.  All emotions, all events, all times, all places, etc... While still having a sense of Self.  Obviously impossible for us to imagine from the illusion we currently experience at this moment.
Meeting others is literally meeting ourselves at a different time and space along your infinite path. I think time can be brought down or contained within a linear dimension, much like the entire lifetime of your computer and everything you did with it could be contained within a binary linear sequence although in the practical it contains many dimensions. In case of reality, others are literally you either in your past or future (or both coaslescing) somewhere infinitely far in the infinte cycles where you end up back in this Octave that interlasces with other space/time entries into the Octave time/space of yourself.
(09-05-2016, 11:26 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]A teacher I follow says that ego doesn't exist. Because ego would separate, and there is only unity.

The Ra complex sees themselves as one being.

I like your username btw.

I like yours too.