Bring4th

Full Version: Session 1 - We are One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:1.1 Questioner: It seems members of the Confederation have a specific purpose. Is this true with you, and if so, what is your purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. We communicate now. We, too, have our place. We are not those of the Love or of the Light. We are those who are of the Law of One. In our vibration the polarities are harmonized, the complexities are simplified, and the paradoxes have their solution. We are one. That is our nature and our purpose.

Ra says the polarities are harmonized, does that mean that Ra and the Confederation have both polarities in their social complex?
From what I understand, the negative STS beings are part of Orion, and a few other groups. The positive STO beings are part of the Confederation.
(09-05-2016, 11:28 AM)Dog Star Wrote: [ -> ]Ra says the polarities are harmonized, does that mean that Ra and the Confederation have both polarities in their social complex?

No, they just mean they have transcended polarity. When service to others, and service to self come to mean the same thing, polarity has been transcended. It occurs when the concept of 'others' and the concept of 'self' are the same.

"Firstly, you must understand that the distinction between yourself and others is not visible to us."
so at some point of graduation STS cant evolve unless unifying its polarities?
(09-05-2016, 11:54 AM)Dog Star Wrote: [ -> ]so at some point of graduation STS cant evolve unless unifying its polarities?

Correct. Both polarities must take each other in to progress within the sixth density. All must be shared with all. STO are fine with this precept but STS are like:

[Image: y1G5HiG.png]
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=8400
what does that mean about 6d entities in Orion?
There are no 6D negative Orion federation beings (for long). A negative entity abandons negative polarity when they reach 6D because going through 6D as negative would be like playing a videogame with half the controller. It would make no sense, and is impossible to make any real progress. In any-case, I can't really speak to the thoughts of some other random individuals interpretation of the Ra material.
Quote:7.15 Questioner: What is the density of the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. Like the Confederation, the densities of the mass consciousnesses which comprise that group are varied. There are a very few third density, a larger number of fourth density, a similarly large number of fifth density, and very few sixth-density entities comprising this organization.

i do not understand
(09-05-2016, 12:21 PM)Dog Star Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:7.15 Questioner: What is the density of the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. Like the Confederation, the densities of the mass consciousnesses which comprise that group are varied. There are a very few third density, a larger number of fourth density, a similarly large number of fifth density, and very few sixth-density entities comprising this organization.

i do not understand

In early sixth density, there are negatives who have harvested from the previous density, but they don't last long, because they observe that they cannot progress any further.

"The sixth-density negative entity is extremely wise. It observes the spiritual entropy occurring due to the lack of ability to express the unity of sixth density. Thus, loving the Creator and realizing at some point that the Creator is not only self but other-self as self, this entity consciously chooses an instantaneous energy reorientation so that it may continue its evolution."
if im 6d wanderer can i get influenced in here and reincarnate in Orion?
Possible, but unlikely. In the last 75,000 years, it has only happened to one wanderer according to Ra. The odds are severely against it in other-words.
6D negative reside in negative densities as a preferred state for their learn/teachings. They are not truly negative in that they play this role in awareness of unity but still dwell in a negative polarized state. They probably are able to switch their state of polarity without too much trouble if used to it. They incarnate the positive self or the negative self as seen fit by others and their free will.

At least that is how I feel about it, I would even venture to say there probably are 6D STO entities that move to the negative polarity as a mean to more clearly seek to know themselves and others. To totally want to avoid negative densities really shows more of a denial of facets of the self that are there to be explored, but then again what the self explores not becomes manifested in others who will take on that role, so always part of the great cosmic plan in which we will know Ourself.
so its not entirely sts/sto but something that is one? a third option?
(09-05-2016, 12:34 PM)Dog Star Wrote: [ -> ]so its not entirely sts/sto but something that is one? a third option?

Its helpful to think of it in terms of energy centers. The only difference between STS and STO in terms of energy centers is that negatives consciously choose to block green and blue. In undistorted unity, all energy centers are active.

The poles are (self/negative) and (others/positive). When the poles collapse, self and others are the same thing.
(09-05-2016, 12:34 PM)Dog Star Wrote: [ -> ]so its not entirely sts/sto but something that is one? a third option?

More often than not a 6D negatively polarized being probaby is offering itself in a STO fashion to STS entities. It will maintain a negative polarity to serve those none others serve and bring love/light at the right moments when it is needed, helping them in their evolution across the dark and also their movement toward the light.

Polarity to me really just is a state of being, so if an entity is able to switch state, it learned to not identify or be defined by it's polarity and is closer to see itself as all things.
can i strive for oneness without interacting with other-selves in this incarnation?
(09-05-2016, 12:46 PM)Dog Star Wrote: [ -> ]can i strive for oneness without interacting with other-selves in this incarnation?

I think so but it might lead you to work on why you desire this and as such, to let go of this notion.

You could polarize positively through work in consciousness which involves others in a less direct fashion.
i want to stop the thought thinking what it likes or doesnt like, is this work in consciousness?
(09-05-2016, 12:46 PM)Dog Star Wrote: [ -> ]can i strive for oneness without interacting with other-selves in this incarnation?

You can't graduate to 4th density without some polarized form of interaction with other-selves, regardless of polarity. Polarity = oneness. If there is no interaction with other selves, you can't build polarity.

So no, not to any great extent. Why would you want to?
because people are stuck in a perceptional reality i do not fit in
(09-05-2016, 12:55 PM)Dog Star Wrote: [ -> ]because people are stuck in a perceptional reality i do not fit in

You seem to fit in fine here, and this is a form of interaction with others, so all hope is not lost.
(09-05-2016, 12:55 PM)Dog Star Wrote: [ -> ]because people are stuck in a perceptional reality i do not fit in

I think you need to work with how you are, so no point in forcing things that doesn't feel right. I think love of others starts with love of self, because among all others you are the one you know most intimately, so work in love of yourself and respect of yourself and see where that does lead.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0211.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...In this regard we would suggest that the skillful choice is always to work on the self without regard for working with other entities. Service to others, working upon what you perceive needs to be done in the world, begins and ends within yourself. Until the point at which you are asked specific questions that you may answer in what you hope is a spiritually helpful manner, the work you do on yourself is sufficient and more than adequate in terms of how you may affect the consciousness of planet Earth. Change yourself and you change the world. That is how powerful you really are...

Quote:80.11 Questioner: Could I say, then, that implicit in the process of becoming adept is the seeming polarization towards service to self because the adept becomes disassociated with many of his kind?

Ra: I am Ra. This is likely to occur. The apparent happening is disassociation whether the truth is service to self and thus true disassociation from other-selves or service to others and thus true association with the heart of all other-selves and disassociation only from the illusory husks which prevent the adept from correctly perceiving the self and other-self as one.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0924.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...The focus upon the self in the means of balancing distortions and looking for ways to understand more of what is occurring within the self is an activity that may seem to some to be full of pride and ego, yet we would suggest that such a concentration of an entity’s attention upon its own self in that manner is a means by which a seeker grows, for it needs to be aware of the activity of intellect, of emotion, and of the spirit that moves within one’s own being. Yet that information is used only to temper the steel, shall we say, the character of the entity, and not to impose this character upon another...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0204.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...Many times, it seems to each, that there is no way that one person can be of service, that one person’s light can make a difference. However, this instrument is fond of saying that in a dark place the light of one candle can be seen for quite a distance. Metaphysically, this is far more true even than the physical truth of candles and sight. Each of you makes a significant difference to the lightening of the planet as well as to the lightening of your soul. For when each of you does one, each of you is doing the other. To work on the self is to work on the world. Indeed, to work on the self is the most direct and effective way to work on the outer world in a metaphysical sense...

Quote:99.8 ...The right-hand and left-hand transformations of the mind may be seen to differ by the attitude of the conscious mind towards its own resources as well as the resources of other-selves...

thank you very much patrick