Bring4th

Full Version: what IS the veil, exactly?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is it a piece of metaphysical material that drapes over your consciousness? is it simply a block to the key piece of spiritual information, that all is One?

it seems blindingly obvious to me, right now, that all is One, that all is Well. yet I am also, right now, in a depressive despair that drives me to seek externally for relief - i'm fighting the urge to get drunk, in other words.

what is the veil? why can i intellectually accept Unity and remain so distant, in my heart? is it really just difference between knowing and Knowing?
i thinks its the 3d
in a literal sense, it's the Second Archetype, the High Priestess.
I'm sorry you're feeling that way. I am hugging you in my heart right now.

Plenum explained that the veil is quite literally the High Priestess. Which is the second archetype in the mind of the Logos. Ra said that early on in the Creation, it was determined by the Logoi that a veil was necessary. So I believe that it comes from the Logos. It exists as a "blueprint" in the deepest levels of the subconscious.
but once there is no forgetting what is the point to the veil?
(09-06-2016, 08:40 AM)Dog Star Wrote: [ -> ]but once there is no forgetting what is the point to the veil?

Excellent question. I don't know the full answer but I will comment. The veil of mind is only in third density. There is no veil of mind in any of the other densities. What does that mean for how the high priestess is approached in later densities? I'm not sure, the veil kind of keeps me from accessing that information (lol)

I think that the chakras and archetypes take on different meanings in the higher densities. (Not completely new meanings but different tones and aspects that are not apparent to third density.) The High Priestess is the female principle. She is the subconscious and she awaits the reaching of the Magician, the conscious active principle of mind. So the veiling aspect of the High Priestess is but one facet of the archetype that we experience in our third density.

How forth, fifth, and sixth density beings utilize the archetypal mind is beyond me though.

I'm sure others have more information on this interesting topic Smile
(09-06-2016, 08:40 AM)Dog Star Wrote: [ -> ]but once there is no forgetting what is the point to the veil?

well, I think one of the fundamental mechanics is between the Conscious Mind (first archetype) and the Unconscious Mind (second archetype).

That interplay is always going to be present.
The veil is basicly a psychic filter. I don't think the veil is so much of 3D other than the manner it is used or was implemented in 3D, it seems to me the veil is a tool of separation that is used on many levels. It's a repeating idea like most, if not any, parameter of our experience. The veil of 3D is a veil of forgetting, although any veil would have the function to blind concious awareness to something.

Higher density beings probably have a veil of their own which work with different functions like veiling them to infinite octaves other than this one (which does not disallow them to pierce this other veil with will either) or maintaining individuality as nothing would speak as Ra without walls upon conciousness that delimits something naming itself Ra. As everything is consciousness, it seems like a veil should be a really basic and core concept to infinity.
(09-06-2016, 01:37 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]is it a piece of metaphysical material that drapes over your consciousness? is it simply a block to the key piece of spiritual information, that all is One?

it seems blindingly obvious to me, right now, that all is One, that all is Well. yet I am also, right now, in a depressive despair that drives me to seek externally for relief - i'm fighting the urge to get drunk, in other words.

what is the veil? why can i intellectually accept Unity and remain so distant, in my heart? is it really just difference between knowing and Knowing?

It is essentially just an agreement, at a deep level of consciousness, to forget your spiritual identity in order to more completely vivify the illusion of separation (intensify catalyst). The roots of mind that connect you to the rest of the universe recede into relative unconsciousness, hence the feeling of distant-ness. It is sort of like having anesthesia applied to one of your limbs. Intellectually, you know its there, but you can't feel it anymore, so the intellectual understanding isn't a massive comfort.

Do you struggle with alcoholism? (you don't have to answer if you don't want to, of course, I'm just curious)

I feel that society unnecessarily taboos self medication, but in many cases, such desires actually help far more than any other mode of relief. Things like alcohol, entheogens, and trances provide somewhat crippled but crudely effective means of temporarily lifting part of the veil. So your desire to drink isn't, by necessity, a bad thing. Of course, only you can be the judge of that (I would never want to exacerbate something somebody is struggling with). Just don't fall into the trap of avoiding things merely because society robotically and unconsciously tries to suppress the Dionysian (order dissolving) effects of mind altering substances. Such substances can be as much medicine as they are poison.

"The magic is recognized, its nature is often not." You can do the wrong thing for the right reasons, or you can do the right thing for the wrong reasons. Or you can do the right thing for the right reasons. However these can only be divined by self.
If you're wanting a slightly more practical description... My own impression is that the veil functions in a way that's somewhat similar to how noise-cancelling headphones work. For every sound wave, there's an equal-and-opposite anti-sound wave that exactly cancels out the original sound and leaves nothing audible. The veil, as I understand it, functions more or less in the same way, except with anti-thought waves, so to speak.

This also opens up the possibility of sneaking thoughts through the veil, if one could find the right wavelengths or harmonics to get around the cancellation effect. I've been playing with such ideas along with my higher guides, but it's difficult to gauge whether we're accomplishing much.
(09-06-2016, 10:57 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]It is essentially just an agreement, at a deep level of consciousness, to forget your spiritual identity in order to more completely vivify the illusion of separation (intensify catalyst). The roots of mind that connect you to the rest of the universe recede into relative unconsciousness, hence the feeling of distant-ness. It is sort of like having anesthesia applied to one of your limbs. Intellectually, you know its there, but you can't feel it anymore, so the intellectual understanding isn't a massive comfort.

Do you struggle with alcoholism? (you don't have to answer if you don't want to, of course, I'm just curious)

I feel that society unnecessarily taboos self medication, but in many cases, such desires actually help far more than any other mode of relief. Things like alcohol, entheogens, and trances provide somewhat crippled but crudely effective means of temporarily lifting part of the veil. So your desire to drink isn't, by necessity, a bad thing. Of course, only you can be the judge of that (I would never want to exacerbate something somebody is struggling with). Just don't fall into the trap of avoiding things merely because society robotically and unconsciously tries to suppress the Dionysian (order dissolving) effects of mind altering substances. Such substances can be as much medicine as they are poison.

"The magic is recognized, its nature is often not." You can do the wrong thing for the right reasons, or you can do the right thing for the wrong reasons. Or you can do the right thing for the right reasons. However these can only be divined by self.

i really love that anesthesia/limb analogy. and when you said that "It is essentially just an agreement, at a deep level of consciousness, to forget your spiritual identity..." I felt a murmur of my deep roots, a deep dark green/turquoise intelligence that is the deeper, greater me... the agreement makes sense, I know I agreed to this life.

Why should it be, though, that we forget our mission? Why can't it be that we are veiled from our true identity and the suffering that comes with it, but we still know what it is we came here to do?!? Why must even our mission be hidden under the thick mud of illusion, and even while we're sinking in the mud we don't know why we incarnated. It seems as if all vision has been veiled. I would love to perform my mission. But I don't know what it is, or how to get to the next step.

As for the alcoholism - I think I am an addict waiting to happen. I live comfortably right now, live with my parents and I am physically healthy, have a good diet, etcetera. But even now, in this low-stress environment, I feel the weight of the world creeping in. I know that later in my incarnation, I will encounter high-stress situations. And I feel that if I'm desiring numbness now, in the low-stress, how much more powerful will that desire be later, when I'm encountering the larger world and its distortions?

That's interesting that you say alcohol can also help lift the veil. I absolutely agree that cannabis, DMT, LSD, psilocybin can and do lift the veil, but I guess I've categorized alcohol as a "bad drug." I've done that because every time I drink I just want more and more of it, it's a spiralling snowball effect, it lifts the veil on my destructive impulses, I have a burn scar from a low destructive point, I've severely damaged relationships when drunk - so now I'm sworn off alcohol, I have been for 8 months now.

That's kind of strange, then, when I read Ra say, "No desire should be suppressed." How could they mean that? Should I follow my destructive desires?
So long as the desire doesn't violate free will. Or you have integrity.
(09-06-2016, 01:37 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]is it a piece of metaphysical material that drapes over your consciousness? is it simply a block to the key piece of spiritual information, that all is One?

the veil is a number of factors rolled into one word.

First you have your blocked pineal gland and most people aren't trained how to use it. A lot of people report waking up and not being able to move their body around the age of 12-14 and it seems to be an initiation activation time for people to work on their spiritual and psychic gifts which most people sadly do not get to do.

What is the reason for this. Well I believe that the internet is the proto archetype of a social memory complex. Imagine if everyone were to learn telepathy or to learn how to access the Akashic record. The akashic record is a sort of a spiritual library containing the knowledge of all of existence past present and future including all parallel realities. If everyone were as you could say hooked up to this true internet, the internet of prime creator of all that is, then truly we would understand all of our reasons for being here and incarnate now at this present time. We would each learn exactly what our individual lessons and purpose. Why is it hidden in the first place from us. It's to give people a choice to look for it or not. This has to respect free will otherwise it would not be authorized to occur.

Therefore, it takes hard work and guts to really understand what I'm getting at. A great way to tear down the veil is to try your hand at practicing to do an Out of Body Experience. It will certainly activate your third eye to a large degree.

This guy put his book for free online which has a simple set of instructions for you to if you so choose to attempt, weekly exercises that may help you to project your soul outside of your body.

http://www.robertpeterson.org/obebook.html
I once had what seemed like an OBE, but a gremlin spit on me.
(09-06-2016, 05:15 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Why should it be, though, that we forget our mission? Why can't it be that we are veiled from our true identity and the suffering that comes with it, but we still know what it is we came here to do?!? Why must even our mission be hidden under the thick mud of illusion, and even while we're sinking in the mud we don't know why we incarnated. It seems as if all vision has been veiled. I would love to perform my mission. But I don't know what it is, or how to get to the next step.

the universe is in a state of becoming, therefore you are created in perfection but incarnate down into imperfection such that you have the ability to make the choice TO seek this information, and in choosing to seek, you are able to grow, and to become.
I think our soul loves the imperfection, because it's such a contrast to our True self.
(09-06-2016, 05:32 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think our soul loves the imperfection, because it's such a contrast to our True self.

I don't think there's any imperfection, only a lack of perception of perfection.
I'm glad the veil isn't as dense as a black hole.
maybe imperfection is not a great word... we incarnate perfectly into veiling... lol who am i.. who are you what am i doing here. what the hell are these appendages called fingers? what is this human ? Wink
I hear birth is more traumatizing than death. It's all about the experience.
i remember my birth, it wasn't so bad. lol i remember thinking ahh why now... don't take me from my happy place!!!
To go black to my notion of psychic filter. The veil is a complex thought form, it does not simply blind you but also literally diverts your awareness from certain things if it lacks will to pierce through the force. It disallows you to see certain things (or have certain thoughts) unless you truly focus willpower into it, makes you forget things or not think again about them.

Astrology is the study of the imprint of the moment of birth upon the veil (imprint of the interconnection with all things in the great cosmic clockwork studied locally).

I think there's quite a fair share of programmable layers to the veil also. To sub-design facets of it to suit your plan.
(09-06-2016, 05:43 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]To go black to my notion of psychic filter. The veil is a complex thought form, it does not simply blind you but also literally diverts your awareness from certain things if it lacks will to pierce through the force. It disallows you to see certain things (or have certain thoughts) unless you truly focus willpower into it, makes you forget things or not think again about them.

Astrology is the study of the imprint of the moment of birth upon the veil (imprint of the interconnection with all things in the great cosmic clockwork studied locally).

I think there's quite a fair share of programmable layers to the veil also. To sub-design facets of it to suit your plan.

excellent, we are of the same understanding.
(09-06-2016, 05:44 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]excellent, we are of the same understanding.

About a year ago or less, I dwelled on the concept of psychic filter because of a doctor who episode while doing a psychedelic trip with a friend. In the episode the girl had an alien prisoner hiding in a room of her house, for years she was blind to the room that was there and even when the doctor would speak of it, she would just dismiss what he said to not look in the direction of the room. It's like her eyes dodge the place until truly forced to look at what always is there.

Anyway what I think is truly useful about the psychic filter notion, is that you're blind to it being placed on you until you start focusing on it and trying to be aware of it. When aware of it, it's much like an annoying thing in your face that limits you which cannot be unseen.

Edit : while annoying, it's what makes your personality hold together. To be honest it's somewhat a relief it can fall back in place after having been greatly lifted.
(09-06-2016, 05:15 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Why should it be, though, that we forget our mission? Why can't it be that we are veiled from our true identity and the suffering that comes with it, but we still know what it is we came here to do?!? Why must even our mission be hidden under the thick mud of illusion, and even while we're sinking in the mud we don't know why we incarnated. It seems as if all vision has been veiled. I would love to perform my mission. But I don't know what it is, or how to get to the next step.

I think a lot of people are under the mistaken impression that there is, in fact, a "next step". The game in every illusion of separation is simply: see the truth of unity through the veil of separation, and embrace those around you and assist them in doing the same. That is why you incarnated. It's the only game in town, so to speak. A wanderer has just played the game more than the natives, and has slightly higher chance of succeeding. Sure, there are nuances and niches to this game, and they reveal themselves to you through your natural interests and inclinations. Follow your bliss -- that is the lighted path to your specific spiritual path. But understand it will just be a more specific focusing of the ancient spiritual game: see the unity behind the illusion and act on the truth of it.

The illusion of our world is essentially this: if God wasn't around to preserve harmony, love, and peace and *we* had to act in his/her place, how would we behave? Can we, with our free will, act in alignment with unity? There is no limit to the depths of unity we may attain within the illusion, but the conditions of the illusion are such that there is a definite resistance to doing it. A muscle does not get stronger in the absence of resistance.

(09-06-2016, 05:15 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]That's interesting that you say alcohol can also help lift the veil. I absolutely agree that cannabis, DMT, LSD, psilocybin can and do lift the veil, but I guess I've categorized alcohol as a "bad drug." I've done that because every time I drink I just want more and more of it, it's a spiralling snowball effect, it lifts the veil on my destructive impulses, I have a burn scar from a low destructive point, I've severely damaged relationships when drunk - so now I'm sworn off alcohol, I have been for 8 months now.

I suppose it depends why and under what circumstances you are using that particular substance. I've made major breakthroughs and understandings under the influence of alcohol on occasion -- even enriched friendships due to the inhibition loosening effects produced, which allowed for a greater degree of honest communion with others. I've also had destructive outbursts under its influence. As I said before, it can both heal or destroy, be medicine or poison. The tools are the tools. A hammer can fix, and a hammer can kill. Use everything judiciously and with respect.

(09-06-2016, 05:15 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]That's kind of strange, then, when I read Ra say, "No desire should be suppressed." How could they mean that? Should I follow my destructive desires?

They also say, "We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires, except to suggest the imagination rather than the carrying out in the physical plane, as you call it, of those desires not consonant with the Law of One; this preserving the primal distortion of free will"

Explore destructive desires in your mind (or even in a videogame). Sometimes its a good outlet for these destructive impulses we human beings inevitably get from time to time.
I'm also going to point out that LSD is a very dangerous drug used for mind control.

And don't get me wrong; I fucking love the stuff. But it's really not good for you.

It alters the way your brain responds to drugs like serotonin, melatonin, and DMT, and can mess with your physical connections to time/space and your brain's "reality-checking" abilities.

I mean, with any of those drugs, a lot of it depends on the magickal intent/time-space connections that are added to the drug when it's being synthesized/grown/harvested/etc., of course. But the chemical properties of LSD in particular can alter the way your brain works. That's why, for example, certain branches of Scientology won't accept anyone who's ever used LSD, and why LSD was (and is) used for mind control during the MK ULTRA experiments.
I would agree with minyutar to me the veil is a "multi-layered" very programmable device. I think the veil is just as unique to each entity, as each entity is unique. I believe you can limit certain types of information, and de-regulate other information at the same time. I could see how this could be a great tool for a wanderer. I have been having memories or thoughts, that correlate to other lifetimes. Like a certain feeling associated with an image in my mind. Sometimes it would be a home or landscape. I know these places, but I can relay or become informed of real data. I just kinda know, I lived there...or something of the sort. The reason I bring this up, is because I believe this is one of those programmed veil instances.
There's actually a Veil category on lawofone.info.
Quote:79.23 Questioner: This veil then occurs between what we now call the conscious and the unconscious mind. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Quote:83.3 Questioner: Thank you. I’m going to ask a rather long, complex question here, and I would request that the answer to each portion of this question be given if there was a significant difference prior to the veil than following the veil so that I can get an idea of how what we experience now is used for better polarization.

Asking if there is any significant difference, and what was the difference, before the veil in the following while incarnate in third density: sleep, dreams, physical pain, mental pain, sex, disease, catalyst programming, random catalyst, relationships, or communication with the higher self or with the mind/body/spirit totality or any other mind, body, or spirit functions before the veil that would be significant with respect to their difference after the veil?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, let us establish that both before and after the veil the same conditions existed in time/space; that is, the veiling process is a space/time phenomenon.

Secondly, the character of experience was altered drastically by the veiling process. In some cases such as the dreaming and the contact with the higher self, the experience was quantitatively different due to the fact that the veiling is a primary cause of the value of dreams and is also the single door against which the higher self must stand awaiting entry. Before veiling, dreams were not for the purpose of using the so-called unconscious to further utilize catalyst but were used to learn/teach from teach/learners within the inner planes as well as those of outer origin of higher density. As you deal with each subject of which you spoke you may observe, during the veiling process, not a quantitative change in the experience but a qualitative one.

Let us, as an example, choose your sexual activities of energy transfer. If you have a desire to treat other subjects in detail please query forthwith. In the instance of the sexual activity of those not dwelling within the veiling each activity was a transfer. There were some transfers of strength. Most were rather attenuated in the strength of the transfer due to the lack of veiling.

In the third density entities are attempting to learn the ways of love. If it can be seen that all are one being it becomes much more difficult for the undisciplined personality to choose one mate and, thereby, initiate itself into a program of service. It is much more likely that the sexual energy will be dissipated more randomly without either great joy or great sorrow depending from these experiences.

Therefore, the green-ray energy transfer, being almost without exception the case in sexual energy transfer prior to veiling, remains weakened and without significant crystallization. The sexual energy transfers and blockages after veiling have been discussed previously. It may be seen to be a more complex study but one far more efficient in crystallizing those who seek the green-ray energy center.

Quote:85.19 Questioner: I would like to carry that on to find out what specific functions of the mind were most effectual and the three or four most effective changes brought about to create the polarization.

Ra: I am Ra. This is an interesting query. The primary veiling was of such significance that it may be seen to be analogous to the mantling of the Earth over all the jewels within the Earth’s crust; whereas previously all facets of the Creator were consciously known. After the veiling, almost no facets of the Creator were known to the mind. Almost all was buried beneath the veil.

If one were to attempt to list those functions of mind most significant in that they might be of aid in polarization, one would need to begin with the faculty of visioning, envisioning, or far-seeing. Without the veil the mind was not caught in your illusory time. With the veil space/time is the only obvious possibility for experience.

Also upon the list of significant veiled functions of the mind would be that of dreaming. The so-called dreaming contains a great deal which, if made available to the conscious mind and used, shall aid it in polarization to a great extent.

The third function of the mind which is significant and which has been veiled is that of the knowing of the body. The knowledge of and control over the body, having been lost to a great extent in the veiling process, is thusly lost from the experience of the seeker. Its knowledge before the veiling is of small use. Its knowledge after the veiling, and in the face of what is now a dense illusion of separation of body complex from mind complex, is quite significant.

Perhaps the most important and significant function that occurred due to the veiling of the mind from itself is not in itself a function of mind but rather is a product of the potential created by this veiling. This is the faculty of will or pure desire.

We may ask for brief queries at this time. Although there is energy remaining for this working, we are reluctant to continue this contact, experiencing continual variations due to pain flares, as you call this distortion. Although we are unaware of any misgiven material we are aware that there have been several points during which our channel was less than optimal. This instrument is most faithful but we do not wish to misuse this instrument. Please query as you will.

"the veiling of the mind from itself"

The veil is you hiding from yourself.

Without the veil, there is no unconsciousness.  So the veil creates unconsciousness, creates a separation between a part of us that we call conscious on one side and unconscious on the other side.

If you are interested in the mechanics of it.  I find that Lyricus provides good info.  Although, much use of discernment is needed, this material can be confusing at first.

[Image: individuatedconsciousness.jpg]
Quote:1) Soul Carrier generally consists of 24 primary systems and four major elements: body, emotions, mind, and genetic mind. It is the soul carrier in the worlds of time and space that enables the soul to operate within the physical worlds of time, matter, and three-dimensional space.

2) Phantom Core is the super consciousness of the soul carrier. It is separate from the soul, and is considered the soul’s emissary to the natural world in which the soul carrier must interact. It is through this awareness that soul experiences the natural world of limitation and separation, drawing in the experiences that help it to build appreciation for the Grand Multiverse, the garment of First Source.

3) Sovereign Integral is a state of consciousness whereby the entity and all of its various forms of expression and perception are integrated as a conscious wholeness. The Sovereign Integral is the core identity of the individual. It is the gathering of all created experiences and all instinctive knowledge. This is the soul’s knowledge repository based on its collective, individual experiences within all dimensions and times since its creation as a unique consciousness.

4) Remnant Imprint is the impression of the Sovereign Integral as it penetrates into the soul carrier as a force of super consciousness. It is referred to as a ‘remnant’ only because it exists in the dimension of time and space, while the Sovereign Integral consciousness operates outside of three-dimensional time and space. The remnant imprint is the cast of energy bestowed by the Sovereign Integral to the soul carrier. It is precisely this energy that generates ideas and inspirations, making it possible for the voice of all that you are to surface into the worlds of time and space in which you are only a particle of your total being.

5) Wholeness Navigator guides the soul carrier to perceive fragmentary existence as a passageway into wholeness and unity. The Wholeness Navigator pursues wholeness and integration. It is the heart of the entity consciousness, shepherding the soul carrier and the soul to unify and operate as a single, sovereign being interconnected with all other beings. The Wholeness Navigator is the gravitational force that forms the purposeful clustering of Sovereign Integrals, reigning in sovereignty from the existential grasp of self-sufficiency.

6) Soul (entity consciousness) is, in the simplest of terms, a fragment of the Universal Spirit Consciousness of First Source. It is composed of a very refined and pure energy vibration that is equal to Source Intelligence (spirit). It is an immortal, living, coherent consciousness that is a replica of the energy of its Creator with the individual consciousness of a unique personality. It is the anchoring point of consciousness and is the subtlest of the energy systems of the individuated consciousness to perceive from the soul carrier perspective.

Quote:QUESTION 3
What exactly is a soul carrier and why is it seemingly so limited?

ANSWER 3
A soul carrier species is analogous to a mold that is cast from the original archetype of a species’ template, fitted to a specific vibratory environment, and then refined and evolved by the individuated consciousness of soul and the vibratory environment in which the soul carrier operates. These elements influence the soul carrier DNA over geologic time, and it is this evolution of the species that ultimately defines its purpose and determines the individuated consciousness that inhabits the soul carriers of the species.

Soul carriers are not infallible instruments of perception. They provide a fractional view into the vibratory worlds of the physical dimension, and a subjective view across all other dimensions of consciousness. The soul is not purposely thrust into limitation, but indeed these are natural occurrences that result from the vibrational density of a planetary environment. These limitations in capacity, coupled to the sophistication of the soul carrier template, can cause the soul’s influence to be dramatically diminished, and it is precisely this diminishment that causes the condition of the species to be less harmonious, and its efforts largely unsupportive of its spiritual objectives as a species.

The soul carrier template is designed to have an innate and undeniable urge to understand itself – not the consciousness of soul, but the physical, emotional, and mental aspects that sheath the soul. This primary misdirect is a necessary detour on the road to the Grand Portal discovery because the soul carrier is much more comprehensible to itself than is the individuated consciousness or soul that it carriers.

As the soul carrier strives to learn about its true identity, it begins to evolve its capacities to learn, conceptualize, create, and manifest new realities. These new realities begin to alter the vibrational density of its home planet and these in turn alter the soul carrier and its ability to perceive something of what it contains.

The pursuit of the soul carrier to know itself is very often confused with its quest of the individuated consciousness or its Creator. The confusion is understandable as the distinction can be exceptionally subtle. The rarified aspects of the soul carrier exist in the higher mind and DNA circuitry that travel in the nervous system of the soul carrier and activate or modify cellular consciousness, and these higher circuits of the soul carrier resolve in a fine mesh, co-mingling with the soul. It is at this level of First Interaction that the soul carrier and soul are nearly fused as a single entity of consciousness.

As the soul carrier slows in vibration to its densest form, which is its physical body, the individuated consciousness is not able to fully merge, and is actually repelled by the body’s electrochemical vibration. Thus, the body and emotions – the base vibrations of the soul carrier – are most often associated with the species, while the higher mind is often confused with the soul or God Fragment.

http://www.lyricus.org/faqs/relationships.htm

Pages: 1 2