Bring4th

Full Version: Saturn, quantum physics, and transcendence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I take what I can from planetary alchemy as leave the rest, but Saturn seems to be a very relevant character to the modern age. The enslavers are attempting to use their own manifestation abilities to create explanations for, and then out-define, our manifestation abilities. Whether it be through nanotech, microchipping, EMFs and ELFs, damage to the physical and astral bodies, etc.

At the deepest levels, existence is one field of energy with infinite possibilities. Will is the ability to alter these possibilities.

Is is possible that - since quantum physics admits that reality is affected by observation - we measure physical laws into existence, and that reality is much more fluid than even most "magickal" people will admit? That's what I think...

They attempt to remove serotonin, melatonin, and dimethyltryptamine - responsible for "magickal" perception" from our brains/bodies by altering our neurochemistry and body chemistry, but all of those things are also found in other animals and plants and even bacteria, and are probably synthesized in different ways, especially considering the so-called morphic fields that exist in time/space in which things are connected by likeness rather than physical space.

So, then, restoring the body's natural chemistry is a matter of getting away from the enslavers' damaging artificial morphic fields and cultivating the right "feels" necessary to create a morphic connection to the correct configuration in time/space, which is not limited by physical separation... correct?

And, of course, there are a lot of factors to consider relating to the timing of physical evolution, or at least how it happens normoally, but if you channel the right things, you can mutate your way into something completely new, right?
Do you think the power of the mind can overcome these poisons?
Definitely. I've done it myself (and then kicked down the hole again, but I'm figuring it out again).

As Ra said, the time/space body is where healing happens. If you had developed to the proper degree, you could look at your body's most probable configurations in the future - meaning, look at the future itself - and alter what it looks like. Magick is working with the unmanifested self. The unmanifested self, as a whole, is a sea of antiparticles "pulling against" our physical world creating what we know as "time".

A natural law is just when something happens enough times that it becomes ingrained into the aether... I think that "they" have discovered that around age 12, puberty happens, around age 22, activation of the kundalini begins, and you start generating even more loght around age 33 and 40...

But according to the theory of morphic fields, the body is just doing what it's told by the memory of similar things happening in the past. There had to be a first time that a human metamorphed into a "god".

Water didn't always boil at the same temperature, a very long time ago. It wasn't until we started measuring temperature of water that it began to regulate itself in a uniform fashion. Morphic fields are (sometimes) the stuff of negentropy; however, anything is possible, and you could boil water at a very different temperature if you could "feel" the morphic fields involved, but this would require faith and perhaps isolation.

On the other hand, your teeth falling out and growing back at a certain age are also purely a result of the morphic time/space fields associated with our species. Could you prevent that from happening if your mind?

Yes. But it would require a good degree of faith and polarity.

It's probably even easier to reach light generation, even at the "wrong" age, because it's definitely be done before.

I was reading LOO yesterday, and Ra mentions that activation is the result of focusing the will on the crystalline structures in the energy centers.

Human DNA is wired to be able to send out vibrations into the time/space field, and the goal of the enslavers is to create a morphic field in which you cannot see past your own nose and cannot generate light by damaging the chakra-specific parts of the DNA and inhibit neuronal activity.

Your likes and dislikes, your emotions, etc. create what you resonate with in time/space, so cultivating the right "feels" will let you win and beat your way out.

Just get away from their morphic field and into your own. They pervade all of existence.

Desire and resonance create your morphic/karmic connections, but these are very deeply woven into out reality, and the enslavers have spent quite a bit of time and effort to create fields that are difficult to get out of (what Ra would refer to as "negative time/space"). Ra also mentioned that one of the hurdles of getting out of negative time/space is that a positively oriented entity would want other-selves to be free, along with breaking out of the spiritual gravity and learning to love the self. So, if you're positive, you have that extra challenge, but sasving yourself is much easier if you're not concerned with others.

So, you start by believing that it is possible and focusing the will on the desired results... which are counteracted by whatever negative morphic fields you are attached to. You can thoretically do anything, and just break out right now through your own willpower, but it's easier if you decrease resistance... get away from GMO foods and EMFs and dental fillings and all that.

More important is to cultivate a godlike mindset, from which you can generate your own morphic field in which to envelop other things. Change your belief system, and the reality changes.

The difficulty being that when they try to define things all the way down to the subatomic level, generating the right kinds of faith can seem overwhelming, which is why you need to believe their belief systems out of existence while simultaneously giving their belief system a way to rationalize your escape (r not, but it seems like this helps in my own experience).

There are traps on the way out, I think. Choronzon nibbling at your toes as you cross the Abyss. But you can do it, if you keep faith. Absolutely.
*nodsandsmiles*
Nice words Mahakali. Do you not think that 'they' deserve our heartfelt thanks for all their effort and tireless striving for negativity, etc?
Maybe it's just my personal case of Stockholm syndrome.
(09-06-2016, 04:08 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Nice words Mahakali. Do you not think that 'they' deserve our heartfelt thanks for all their effort and tireless striving for negativity, etc?

What?
(09-06-2016, 04:34 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2016, 04:08 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Nice words Mahakali. Do you not think that 'they' deserve our heartfelt thanks for all their effort and tireless striving for negativity, etc?

What?

Who are the enslavers that you talk about? How to you suggest we achieve unity or polarity integration by "getting away" from their energy fields?
Sounds more like separation to me.