Bring4th

Full Version: Meditation experiences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all! I've been trying to start this thread for a while now! But I think I have got together what I want to say...

I've been noticing new sensations, feelings, energy lately in my meditations. Sometimes these feelings are subtle, other times they are rather intense, such as yesterday evening.

I was praying and visualizing. As I prayed for guidance and protection I could see a purer white light than usual surround me. And as I visualized the Earth from an outside perspective, from space, I began feeling a vibration and tingling in my brow/indigo center. The couple times that I've felt tingling in that area is when I try and visualize and then I "let go" and let the visualization arise in a clearer sense. Anyway, as I visualized the golden white light of the Infinite One flowing into the Earth and lighting up the planetary grid I began to move back to the heart. I was feeling the love of earth, of humanity, of the creation, and of God. This sense of grandeur started to grow, and I noticed I was slipping deeper into meditation. I was wondering about the love that the Creator has for us and that is how it started to exponentially increase. Tears were going down my face as I felt the beauty of that open hearted love. (I tend to tear up when beauty touches my heart.) My heart center was vibrating at this time.

I think I psyched myself out because it was getting rather intense as I allowed the experience, and I hadn't experienced this ever before. The flow of energy was strong. So I decided to start to close the visualization and meditation. I asked for my guidance and higher self to help me with the energy moving through me, and I let the energy flow into the earth through my feet. I could feel the energy at my feet. Even for a little while afterwards I could still feel the energetics.

This experience was not anticipated! I expected to sit down and meditate and pray. I really enjoyed this experience. Even though I got a little worried.

I've been meditation daily for about a year now. The past couple weeks I started to include a short evening meditation for balancing and reviewing the day.

If anyone has insights into my experiences, I would love to hear it! Also I'd love to hear about your experiences with meditation as well. I don't have anyone in life to talk to about meditation, so I'm quite lonely in that regard. Not that I'm complaining! I found Bring4th and Its nice to be able to talk to those of like mind Smile
The thing is, I tend to forget the experience I've had in deep meditation, but when I'm back there again, it's like I've never even left.
I somewhat lack direction to do like "great" meditations and mainly use it to center myself or enter a certain state of mind.

Your experience made me remember a dream in which I would lay flat on the ground and generate a giant beam of light directed from my heart toward the earth's core.
A meditation I've been telling myself to do but never really went through with it, is to open every chakra to make the feeling of the energy flow within the body strong and fluid everywhere before any kind of activity. To make the body a better channel of the intent.
(09-10-2016, 02:55 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]A meditation I've been telling myself to do but never really went through with it, is to open every chakra to make the feeling of the energy flow within the body strong and fluid everywhere before any kind of activity. To make the body a better channel of the intent.

how can you achieve the focus to all the centers at once? just to work on one it takes me all my energies and concetration
It it important to start at the root and work up. An open root chakra supports further workings.
(09-08-2016, 03:43 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Woaa this is beautiful, congratulation !

It seems the energy on the planet has increased very recently.

YES I can confirm this from my recent personal experiences, my mind has been alight with whispers and astral sensations and visions behind the eyelids and whatnot.
(09-10-2016, 03:05 PM)Dog Star Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2016, 02:55 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]A meditation I've been telling myself to do but never really went through with it, is to open every chakra to make the feeling of the energy flow within the body strong and fluid everywhere before any kind of activity. To make the body a better channel of the intent.

how can you achieve the focus to all the centers at once? just to work on one it takes me all my energies and concetration

Well initially I couldn't even feel any of them, so daily practice of working with them.

For the meditation I stated I would start with the foot chakra, focus on it and expand it syncing with my breath. I often add like feet movements of like drawing from the ground. When I feel like a ball of energy at my feet, I move it up to the root and breath there the energy which comes from the ground. When I feel it's open I move on to the next and repeat, usually each feel like they breath through the previous ones. When I fill myself this way I usually then start stretching a lot and such because I feel a bit trapped my body because of stiffness.
There is a technique in the western magickal tradition called the Middle Pillar, which, I think, may be exactly what you're describing. Israel Regardie wrote a small book about it's theory and use.
I would mention that typically the Middle Pillar is a supervised exercise and both Regardie and the GD adepts I know express this. So I would suggest caution of just taking up whatever technique, as some are quite potent.

That said, it is not quite the same. Western magic always works from the 'top down', so they always invoke highest first. This is the opposite of Yoga which usually starts down with the root first. The Middle Pillar also includes the vibration of 'God names' as part of the ritual.
Thank you Aion! It is important information, and I'm glad you caught that. You're totally right. I wasn't being thoughtful about the Middle Pillar's potency.