Bring4th

Full Version: Bermuda Triangle and other Disappearances
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are 12 points on Earth's surface I believe David Wilcock talks about, called Vile Vortices. Don't remember who came up with that term. One is the well known Bermuda Triangle.

Some ships or planes have disappeared and then reappeared later.

What I've not found is what are people's experiences? My understanding is it going to another dimension, or into time/space. What would this experience feel like or what would you see and experience?

Are there testimonies of those who have returned?
Ra gives the most awesome answer to one of Don's questions re: the Bermuda Triangle.

Quote:60.11 Questioner: The next statement that I will make may or may not be enlightening to me in my investigation of the pyramid energy, but it has occurred to me that the effect of the so-called Bermuda Triangle could be possibly due to a large pyramid beneath the water which releases this third spiral in discrete and varying intervals. Entities or craft that are in the vicinity may change their space/time continuum in some way. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

lol. I guess getting the thumbs up from Ra should be enough, but I would have liked to have heard more BigSmile
I would absolutely love to see some funding go into facilitating deep sea explorations of the crystal/ crystal capped pyramids down in that area. Popular science will probably dodge the matter and ignore it for fear of dealing with the flood of questions raised pertaining to Atlantis and what not.
If I remember correctly Wilcox relates these 12 points to the vertices of an icosahedron shaped formation in the center of the planet. It might be possible that Ra was being ambigious in saying that the Bermuda triangle effect was caused by a pyramid and that the third spiral effect might be caused by one of the vertices, which is basically pyramid shaped.

Meerie

(08-12-2012, 10:43 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Ra gives the most awesome answer to one of Don's questions re: the Bermuda Triangle.

Quote:60.11 Questioner: The next statement that I will make may or may not be enlightening to me in my investigation of the pyramid energy, but it has occurred to me that the effect of the so-called Bermuda Triangle could be possibly due to a large pyramid beneath the water which releases this third spiral in discrete and varying intervals. Entities or craft that are in the vicinity may change their space/time continuum in some way. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

lol. I guess getting the thumbs up from Ra should be enough, but I would have liked to have heard more BigSmile

here you go:

http://www.apparentlyapparel.com/2/post/...angle.html

I've done some research on this before and they always say it's made of glass but personally my gut 'feeling' is that it's actually quartz. And these days my gut's about 98.9% accurate. Smile
Oh and let's be honest..........the fact that this is so overlooked and NOT talked about and looked into just shows how TPTB love to hide things from us. It's a joke.