Bring4th

Full Version: nobody knows me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
there is too much catalyst here which I am too "weak" to respond, all I can do is accept, love, see in different aspect and towards evolution of the self and the unveiling reality, but this does not change the fact that I am powerless, not only to my self but to those of greed and evil, I've embraced my role on earth as a love becon, but no matter what I am alone and seperated by hard illusion, I will never be seen in my trueness, not here, not when I'm judged, I hate the human construct idea of responsibility, I hate to work for someone else, I hate to waste the little time that I have on pointless "responsibilities", it is all human fault, they wish to live in darkness, remain unseen, alone, weak, to be looked down by their very own god. I have been given amazing signs from reality that I am on the right path, my soul and heart are ever brighter, but my physical body is a slave to responsibilities which are not my own, I want to leave, how do I leave with little to no karma, how do I avoid from doing another cycle? god dear god I cant
I think there is no easy answer, may you move toward that which is proud and happy to have come here.
I've felt the same way for about the last two years, except that for the last six months or so I'm realizing more and more that this type of thinking only cements you into your perceived slavehood. BUT don't take this to be a bad thing - don't focus on your negative thinking, the stagnating thinking, no! no good comes from that. this is a GOOD thing, it means that your thoughts are so powerful they created the reality you are in.

I read pieces of the Seth Material recently, and the BIGGEST thing I learned, that keeps repeating over and over in my head through these last few weeks, is that YOUR ENVIRONMENT IS A PURE REFLECTION OF YOURSELF. Every thing, every object, every emotion, every piece of information, every last IOTA, that you perceive at any moment ALL originates from within your self.

There's so much you can take away from this, but what it's meant to me is that the best thing to do is to try to include all that you perceive into your range of radiated love. So every piece of your environment that you dislike, is the corresponding piece of yourself that you dislike. You will be less than perfectly balanced AS LONG AS you do not accept that part of your environment into your heart.

Another thing that I've been bouncing around my head for a while: EVERY SINGLE MOMENT contains INFINITE love. So all that is left is to try to find it. If you try, hard, to find the love underneath your gross, slanty, jarring, negative thoughts, no, even more than that, find the love WITHIN these repulsive thoughts, then you get a little lighter, man, you do. At first I did it really simple, just look around my immediate surroundings and find something that tingles my heart a little bit. I still do this.

Anyway, I'm not perfectly balanced at all, no sir. But these are my techniques. This is my ideal that I hold in my head, and forgive myself when I don't meet them, because I know that they are ALWAYS THERE. The love is ALWAYS THERE, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS, smiling and laughing and waiting and knowing, and loving, and welcoming you when you find it. Smile ALWAAAAAAAAYYYSSS All Ways.

that's what keeps me going.
every one of my family have died, I have nothing, no one..how can I be a reflection of my own world if it is so wretched cold? I know love, that's why I kept pm'ing you about those songs, but im no monk I dont want I cannot remain alone.
(09-09-2016, 04:48 AM)Dog Star Wrote: [ -> ]every one of my family have died, I have nothing, no one..how can I be a reflection of my own world if it is so wretched cold? I know love, that's why I kept pm'ing you about those songs, but im no monk I dont want I cannot remain alone.

Do you think there is value in working with being alone? To find to be well with just yourself and not require others to be at peace.

Just meant as food for thought, I think more than reflecting you it can reflect what you desire to learn from this lifetime.
so I need to become a monk then
im sorry dog star

this one captures loneliness

for some reason in your spiritual evolution your higher self has decided you need to experience loneliness... you are NOT alone in the cosmic sense... but this illusory isolation in your life is designed to teach you some very important lesson. I'm going through isolation but not nearly as severely as you are.

also, you are not COMPLETELY alone, as everything aligned perfectly to lead you to this site, no? you now can talk with other weird people, who also experience the severe depressions and despairs that come with being in third density earth.

one thing that i try to remember when im lonely is that there are infinite other beings throughout the creation who have experienced this loneliness and have come out of it a stronger, more positive being. therefore, i too can come out of the loneliness a more positive being

remember, the universe loves you infinitely, at every moment Heart
thank you sjel
If you see no exit, then it's time you hunker down and review your life, your thoughts, and what you have expressed concern about. It won't be pretty, I can imagine.
Why do this? If you're short on moves in life, then think outside the box for a second, meditate on the "game". It's not quite a game, no it is not quite a game at all. There's true pain and suffering, there are those who perpetrate this, there is hopelessness. There is helplessness. Think for a great moment within yourself. Find what matters most, find it when you're searching in yourself. "Catalyst" can be severe, don't give up. If you can, abandon everything trivial and consuming for the moment and instead be with yourself as you look over this reality in meditation or deep personal thought. Find your strength. You don't deserve to stay in suffering, nobody does, it's not an ultimate purpose. But life can offer you a seat in suffering for a long time after everything you've faced so far has overwhelmed you, and you might not be able to do much but sit in that suffering. This will be experience gained, and remembered, in the future. What you perceive now and forever is your judgement call.

Take a hard long look at what you have to do. If someone else here could help you more, then I hope they'd do so.

As for karma: please, discard this concern for the moment. You inevitably learn what you possess ahead of you to learn. If you have reason do the following: go into yourself and face the root causes of your involvement in spinning the wheel of karma. Face the root causes of the action. The lesson should inevitably be learned. For this reason you do not always need others to get over a karmic hurdle, but rather you must learn to forgive yourself  and experience this new change. I hesitate to tell you all of this, because I feel it's more important at this time that you ignore this information for the moment and go into yourself with what experience or catalyst has harshly given you opportunity to do so. But at the same time I offer you what might help later on. Again, it seems unimportant, this bit about karma.

You throw a solid, spherical object in the air and it can be expected to come down.

You make a move, and it can be expected to have it's established outcome. Many, many people make moves out of an ignorance or unawareness that they make them; they throw the spherical object in the air, so to speak.

Many, many of the same people do not expect to get hit in the head with the falling object, but often it is set to do so. Certain moves produce certain results. Shall we avoid every object that we've thrown into the air, but continue throwing?

Whatever you take from that last part, I will finish by saying that love is reportedly the ultimate lesson of life in this world. It is reportedly a greater goal among many others. How it is so, is a mystery to me.

May you fare well having read this. You are here, but there is more than you know.

I think it's better to dismiss most of what I wrote and focus only on the bolded parts, do not saturate your mind with useless thoughts.
I meant how can I avoid karma if I want to shoot myself in the head, surely lots of people died having their body parts blown off and such, so that's quite not it.

thanks for the loving comment unir
Who you are is what you are.  You are identity.  There is no karma that you do not wish to have, karma is a tool used by the self for the self.  Not a punishment.

You have nothing to fear.  Make space and time for your feelings and for your reactions to them.  Expand your self to include these and more.

This more will fill itself with love because there is nothing else and this will help your healing... in time.  So give your self time and space.

I'm the experience, identity is a tool of the conscious mind, hence why there is no difference between self and other-self
It seems karma lies within the intention, when the intention concerns other beings.
(12.29)

Quote:Questioner: What could one of these entities do to become karmically involved? Could you give us an example?

Ra: I am Ra. An entity which acts in a consciously unloving manner in action with other beings can become karmically involved.

There would be no karma that I can see.

But there would be an audacity or sorrowful reason to do such a thing as you say. You can be pushed so far as to actually do it, with the proper words or conversation from one person to yourself. Things which goad.

But that circumstance speaks of a disregard, by other-self, of your self.
Let us not get to that point. Speaking hypothetically, what had pushed reality into the suicide possibility is the severity of your experience. There would have been such a turmoil and suffering to have gotten to the serious consideration of ceasing the body's functioning.
I would say in that case to find it within yourself to review your emotions and feelings with the personal caveat of yourself & to yourself that you seek only the purpose of these hurtful things.
If you then find yourself in meditation, or a state of deep analysis of yourself, you may see that you have set up the foundation of a new, deep experience whereby you may later begin to work on a different level upon your life, not weighed down by harsh experience or catalyst which effects the mind.

I do not know the intensity of your experience, but I wish for you to understand it to such an extent that you could walk through it eagerly, with a new set of movements available to you.
(09-09-2016, 09:36 PM)unir 1 Wrote: [ -> ]I do not know the intensity of your experience, but I wish for you to understand it to such an extent that you could walk through it eagerly, with a new set of movements available to you.

It is sad how we all walk with our own shackles.
(09-09-2016, 09:44 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]It is sad how we all walk with our own shackles.

That could be something to think about.
And that some people walk with shackles which provide more room than those which other people wear, so that they may not immediately desire to leave those shackles. In such cases, those people with more convenience are not the usual recipients of pity, and they may not initially know or care to know what a stumbling walk is like.
(09-09-2016, 09:52 PM)unir 1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2016, 09:44 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]It is sad how we all walk with our own shackles.

That could be something to think about.
And that some people walk with shackles which provide more room than those which other people wear, so that they may not immediately desire to leave those shackles. In such cases, those people with more convenience are not the usual recipients of pity, and they may not initially know or care to know what a stumbling walk is like.

It is quite hard to understand another's pain and understand their experience, little are those who are good at putting themselves in the shoes of others and that too is something to be understood. A shackle to free oneself from.
(09-09-2016, 10:01 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]It is quite hard to understand another's pain and understand their experience, little are those who are good at putting themselves in the shoes of others and that too is something to be understood. A shackle to free oneself from.

It requires empathy to understand another's pain, but not empathy alone (by itself, I mean). The entity who is gravitating toward that understanding should also be free of obstructions which thwart compassion: wrongly assumed thoughts of other-self (thoughts which describe negativity of other-self), overwhelming experience (over stimulating experiences, or overwhelming catalyst), and intentions in one's self which push one's self away from compassion and understanding of other and toward self-aggrandizement (this has an offshoot in manipulation of others). The more subtle these are in one's self, the harder it will be not only to face them but free oneself from the effect they produce.

That is why it is effectively well, for those who seek the positive path, to deal with each other in sincerity (and their own self)...as best as they can.
I am not totally free from them myself and perpetrate them to a low, but nonetheless influential, degree.

What I do understand of others is owed to seeing a similarity in my own personal experience, understanding where they're coming from. Not only them, those who cry out in pain, but others who don't.

I would guess all understanding which is not of love is a shackle, and that the key is in willingness or ability to attempt to be free of these lesser, but always valid understandings + the "understanding" of self which I mentioned earlier.
I understand the loneliness and pain you describe Dog Star.  The feeling of being trapped and though you are unable to break free, making you feel as though you are 'weak'.  I very often have thoughts were I describe myself as weak because of a perceived failure or inability to do something I think is important.  I'm right there in the thick of it with you.  This is something I'm sure all on this forum can understand.  If you want to chat, feel free to send me a PM. 
I have been fired just now, what a great opportunity
(09-09-2016, 01:22 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]I've felt the same way for about the last two years, except that for the last six months or so I'm realizing more and more that this type of thinking only cements you into your perceived slavehood. BUT don't take this to be a bad thing - don't focus on your negative thinking, the stagnating thinking, no! no good comes from that. this is a GOOD thing, it means that your thoughts are so powerful they created the reality you are in.

I read pieces of the Seth Material recently, and the BIGGEST thing I learned, that keeps repeating over and over in my head through these last few weeks, is that YOUR ENVIRONMENT IS A PURE REFLECTION OF YOURSELF. Every thing, every object, every emotion, every piece of information, every last IOTA, that you perceive at any moment ALL originates from within your self.

There's so much you can take away from this, but what it's meant to me is that the best thing to do is to try to include all that you perceive into your range of radiated love. So every piece of your environment that you dislike, is the corresponding piece of yourself that you dislike. You will be less than perfectly balanced AS LONG AS you do not accept that part of your environment into your heart.

Another thing that I've been bouncing around my head for a while: EVERY SINGLE MOMENT contains INFINITE love. So all that is left is to try to find it. If you try, hard, to find the love underneath your gross, slanty, jarring, negative thoughts, no, even more than that, find the love WITHIN these repulsive thoughts, then you get a little lighter, man, you do. At first I did it really simple, just look around my immediate surroundings and find something that tingles my heart a little bit. I still do this.

Anyway, I'm not perfectly balanced at all, no sir. But these are my techniques. This is my ideal that I hold in my head, and forgive myself when I don't meet them, because I know that they are ALWAYS THERE. The love is ALWAYS THERE, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS, smiling and laughing and waiting and knowing, and loving, and welcoming you when you find it. Smile ALWAAAAAAAAYYYSSS All Ways.

that's what keeps me going.

Great post.
(09-09-2016, 11:17 PM)Dog Star Wrote: [ -> ]I have been fired just now, what a great opportunity

You didn't seem to need this right now, so let 's hope it was for the best.
(09-10-2016, 12:11 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2016, 11:17 PM)Dog Star Wrote: [ -> ]I have been fired just now, what a great opportunity

You didn't seem to need this right now, so let 's hope it was for the best.

even if not, don't really care anymore, even if life comes about to kill me
What makes you want to live and exist?
i want to exist, not sure about the living, if i am to blend into nirvana and lose all my senses to become one with infinity i would not hesitate
What brings you joy then?
i like catnip
In what way do you like the catnip?

Quote:i want to exist, not sure about the living, if i am to blend into nirvana and lose all my senses to become one with infinity i would not hesitate

I think I understand what you mean. When I was into drugs, at the core of that journey, I wanted nothing more than what you described. I didn't achieve it.
When i became depressed, and after having read the Ra Material years prior, I dismissed mostly every experience in life, ignored vital things and interactions, cues, treated everything like it was below nirvana or oneness. Like it was not worth my time, like I knew it was "the wrong way" and it made me smug inside my mind.
But the things, memories, feelings I carelessly tossed aside or threw away haunted me, yet I became more inclined to seek to dive into nothingness/everything-ness. To look for it in insights about reality. I tried to find it in philosophy, thinking that if I knew how the world really was already oneness, I would find myself in it. But the so-called hauntings kept sneaking in, penetrating into my mind, no matter what aspects of them I ignored.
It's so easy to have kept walking in that direction, looking. But the compassion that rose whenever I perceived I was "taking others down with me" was what stopped me. I couldn't worsen their lives because it hurt to see how badly I failed them.
They didn't understand what I was about anyways, because I never told them, because I knew they wouldn't believe or understand what I "saw", how I saw the world.
Anyways, I closed my fists and got angry at myself. I cried about it. I realized that doing one constant thing will always have the same consequences, it would never change. I would have to stop feeding the loop I was in or it would continue unabated. When I could stop it, it left me suffering for being deprived of the entire mindset I was conditioned to wallow in, the stimulus I was so used to receiving.
I likened that suffering to someone who hadn't exercised in a long, long time who was now in the situation where he was being hunted and had to run for his life.
It didn't matter knowing the technical reasons for why my awful conditioning had made me so pitiable, because the more I looked, the more distracted I became. I learned, you either change or you fall, stay seated, and thus leave yourself at the mercy of your own induced consequences, leaving yourself only able to be helped by kind souls who might not even cross paths with you, or compassionate souls who might not understand what you're even going through.
I got tired of waiting. I was fortunate enough not to let my mind reduce to melted cheese, or else it would've hurt far worse to climb back up and rebuild, and thus I would've been for more avert to doing that.
Now I just experience whatever I do, in a relatively comfortable place, compare it to the Ra Material, and teach what I'm willing to teach.

I couldn't admit to enjoying much of anything in life back then. At least now I enjoy music, other things, and seeing that I can communicate in a world among many people who have somewhat relateable experiences.
do you meet these kind people in the outside world unir?
Well...hehe yeah. Blush  I mean no, not at present.
But I did at some point.
Although, I have to say the people I met didn't appear out of seemingly nowhere, miraculously.

I was fortunate to spend a...relatively long time in an unconventional high-school with nice teachers and somewhat considerate classmates. During that long time, some fellow classmates weren't as experienced as the teachers but were welcoming of me.
The teachers were very willing to help. I wouldn't communicate much with either student or teacher, though. I felt it wasn't their burden to help me. I wouldn't allow those who were willing to help me, after seeing I was depressed, or those welcoming me after seeing I was alone, to step too close.
I failed with the many chances to make close, close friends; I mostly understand why I failed.

The interactions and encounters at that atypical high-school made up most of my life's kind, outside world interactions.
On the internet, there were probably less kindhearted interactions. It's hard to recall many.
Most begin with someone having consideration for the person behind the message/statement/post. Sometimes you gotta begin it yourself, and you end up opening someone up to a compassion and consideration for others that they didn't know they had.
today my boss called to say that i'm not fired, lol
Pages: 1 2