Bring4th

Full Version: Anchoring 4th Density, this video will shake your soul to it's core.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Be part of the global movement. May you be blessed with love and light.

Brace yourself, this video might send crazy kundalini activations to you.

The power of co creation and manifestation, utilizing the sacred geometrical patterns under a dome. Humanity is taking back it's earth leys and nodes. Do you not see it? You might be crazy to deny it.

(09-09-2016, 11:47 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]Be part of the global movement. May you be blessed with love and light.

Brace yourself, this video might send crazy kundalini activations to you.

The power of co creation and manifestation, utilizing the sacred geometrical patterns under a dome.  Humanity is taking back it's earth leys and nodes. Do you not see it? You might be crazy to deny it.

i don't see why no one wants to comment on something like this.. like you guys would rather focus on fear and light than light impressed by love.
That sounds a little needy. It's a cool video, I always enjoy mantras and if you ever get a chance to do it with a group then I would recommend it. Sound is one of the most direct spiritual forces on the planet, imo.

Felt it !

Thank you. Smile

Can't say I had a kundalini awakening but I get what you mean about the beauty of it.  People coming together to share in and create something beautiful and unifying, it doesn't get much better than that.
I think the title is somewhat misleading but the activity is very enlightening
What we pay attention to and what we respond to is what we manifest into the world.

What we expect, what we want, what we believe, is what we make manifest in the present.

All of this is stuff all of you know. I'm trying to get people to speak through the language of their heart rather than the language of their head. You can say this is needy, well I wouldn't have specifically set aside time to plan this or write this, as a show of my effort. You call it needy, then maybe that's a projection of your own mirror that is.

I was to be honest miffed and pissed off at how people respond to negativity more easily than positivity or love. We can sit and talk about a slight imperfection in the way the Law of One discusses transient things accurately or inaccurately, for days, weeks months, but when it comes to the heart of self, when it comes to raising your vibration, and ultimately the planetary vibration. NOT A PEEP.

do you understand what we're here to do? Or are you from Maldek? Indifferent.

That's what I am saying. Maybe a part of that is needy, well look at the state of the world, the world NEEDS THE WANDERERS and all the lightworkers and warriors, and all the people searching for the truth, now more than ever. The world is needy, look at the difference between those who have much and those who have nothing.

Look at the first world, the most self entitled people on the planet.

Perhaps the notion that an activation has to be a change in the state of your biology. It then perhaps is a misunderstood term in that situation Dog Star, activation can be something as a realization. Activation of your heart center, activation of the self worth and recognition of the co creative aspects of the spark that drives your skinsuit as opposed to the VEIL OF SEEING THINGS FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF THAT SKIN SUIT, THAT HUMAN BODY.

you are a spark first before you are a human. but you are trying to insinuate a human experience on a spiritual term such as activation. Think about it. Very Hard.
Blatz, no offense, but it's an 18-second clip of a bunch of people humming. That's not necessarily going to resonate with everyone. If it resonated with you, that's awesome. Seriously. But it seems like you're getting upset simply because not everyone had the same reaction to the video that you did.

(Personally, the brevity of the clip kept me from really digging it. A good chant goes on for awhile!)

But either way, Kundalini isn't simply a reaction or realization. It's an energetic process, and one which usually has physical side-effects. It can almost never be awakened deliberately (at least not initially) and what "triggers" activation in a person is going to vary wildly from person to person. The trigger might be a mantra, or a lotus blossom, or a particular piece of music, or a tree, or any number of a billion other things in our world. But if something doesn't activate a person, that says nothing about about the trigger or the person except that it simply didn't click.

It's good that you wish to help others find that activation - more power to you. But I would advise tempering your expectations that any particular trigger will be the one that works. By all means, keep finding such materials and showing them to people. Just understand that there's no guarantee of activating anything, and don't take it personally if it doesn't happen.

Smile
(09-10-2016, 11:08 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Blatz, no offense, but it's an 18-second clip of a bunch of people humming.  That's not necessarily going to resonate with everyone.  If it resonated with you, that's awesome.  Seriously.  But it seems like you're getting upset simply because not everyone had the same reaction to the video that you did.

(Personally, the brevity of the clip kept me from really digging it.  A good chant goes on for awhile!)

But either way, Kundalini isn't simply a reaction or realization.  It's an energetic process, and one which usually has physical side-effects.  It can almost never be awakened deliberately (at least not initially) and what "triggers" activation in a person is going to vary wildly from person to person.  The trigger might be a mantra, or a lotus blossom, or a particular piece of music, or a tree, or any number of a billion other things in our world.  But if something doesn't activate a person, that says nothing about about the trigger or the person except that it simply didn't click.

It's good that you wish to help others find that activation - more power to you.  But I would advise tempering your expectations that any particular trigger will be the one that works.  By all means, keep finding such materials and showing them to people.  Just understand that there's no guarantee of activating anything, and don't take it personally if it doesn't happen.

Smile

No offense taken bro-sef. Wink

On the 3rd dimensional level, theres no qualms about whether or not there is an activation, only qualms about the definition of and use of the word as to it's meaning. english words are not a good nor effective means for communication of ideas. Energetically speaking, thoughts produce things, and the same can be said with sound.

all of existence is based on frequency and vibration.  all channeling and spiritual influences are daily and inherent in a perfect and divine creation. It is whether or not we choose to lift the veil that has been self imposed, by the self, that will allow the self to see all of creation as the creator experiencing itself.

Tell you what people are hooked up to an EEG during inspiration, and there is nothing lighting up in the brain except the pineal gland, that means those thoughts are not coming from us, or what we think of as the self. Those thoughts, those angles of spiraling light, are coming to you via the pineal, which is the third eye. Technically none of our thoughts can be ours, and yet they seem to be so. Technically we all share a mind, though it does not seem to be so. 

Birds fly as one, fish swim as one, what is many trees is actually 1 tree connected at the roots, Never forget that we exist within an illusion that is actively generated by the consensus of all of our sparks present. 

It isn't until we learn to quiet the mind, that we are able to recognize whether or not thoughts we experience are truly ours, or if they are inserted. The training of the adept is which to fine tune and recognize those minutia of difference in thought and intention.

based on this video... we can clearly see a deliberate knowledge of the use of the word AAHHH MEN. WORDS/intentions create things.. and provide coherence of love to reality.

When they say AH it makes that star symbol in the sand look at it. See the power of the spoken sounds through the mouth. The suppressed knowledge of sacred geometry, is the beginning of all language knowledge and religion.