Bring4th

Full Version: Do you have polarity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just thought it would be fun to post this to see what folks have to say.  I'm not thinking about percentages, but just the stuff in general.  How do you define it for yourself?  If you think you have it, how do you know that you do?  How would you measure it?  (more than none?  it dominates my life?)  What causes it to increase, to decrease?  And here's the big one: how does it relate to your desire to serve?  How important is that interaction?

Thanks.
It probably can be measured by how much you love someone who does you wrong.

I serve when it's needed, but I don't go out of my way to do so.
I am evolving by the second.

p. s. unrepated but the taxi driver ran over a dog just now and all he expressed was anger and hate toward that dog for possible minor damages to the car, he's still cursing to this moment, I..I just want home. this is madness.
I have consciously decided that I would rather not have any unfair or undue advantages over others and so am taking efforts to live in a way which reflects my striving towards self honesty and genuinity in this way. I have discovered it is all too easy to be tempted to manipulate situations to my personal advantage and instead have been to learn how I can instead create collective advantage for all.
Polarity seems to be about Service.
In The Material we find:

Service to the Creator,
The Distortion of Service,
Lip Service,
the Service of Healing,
The Law of Service,
Demand for Service,
Service to Mankind,
Service to Others,
Service to Self,
Perverted Service,
Service Orientation,
Service Without Infringement,
and the Desire to be of Service.
I'm certainly positive but I'm strangely shifting.

I from early childhood have been willing to martyr my own needs and emotions for anyone, even those who were strangers or did me wrong. It seems now I am becoming more comfortable receiving though, that still is and has always been quite hard for me. I don't like to take.

I'm learning sometimes letting someone serve me is actually a way to provide service. It's still quite hard and not because of any feelings of unworthiness just an aversion I've developed.

It's very strange. lol still positive but oddly less sto strictly somehow, yet it still seems like an increase in positivity. Law of confusion. Smile
(09-10-2016, 12:54 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I'm certainly positive but I'm strangely shifting.

I from early childhood have been willing to martyr my own needs and emotions for anyone, even those who were strangers or did me wrong. It seems now I am becoming more comfortable receiving though, that still is and has always been quite hard for me. I don't like to take.

I'm learning sometimes letting someone serve me is actually a way to provide service. It's still quite hard and not because of any feelings of unworthiness just an aversion I've developed.

It's very strange. lol still positive but oddly less sto strictly somehow, yet it still seems like an increase in positivity. Law of confusion. Smile

What you are describing is as one moves out of the martyr vibration, they begin to open the blue ray and recognition of the self as a co-creator. Hence the blue ray is a refinement of the selfless love of the fourth chakra, the invoking of wisdom that you describe that allows you to use the green ray more effectively and with less detriment to the self. 
(09-09-2016, 10:49 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]It probably can be measured by how much you love someone who does you wrong.

I serve when it's needed, but I don't go out of my way to do so.

bam, can't say it any better, i go with this. 
Confederation sources tend to emphasize repeatedly that we cannot really know our own polarity.  I think it's somewhat easier to guess the direction in which you're polarized/polarizing, but I think t's impossible to know the degree of polarization without outside information from reliable sources.  Additionally, it strikes me as being quite useful in building the muscle of faith to not know any of this so that, as those of Ra say, one can get "unstudied, spontaneous, and honest" responses to experience without judgment about whether it moves one in the "right" direction.

I think of polarity as the amount of energetic inertia one has towards a vibration of, for lack of better terms, radiation or absorption. Because this is an energetic phenomenon at its root, the byproducts of though, feeling, and deed are wholly unreliable save in the very broadest of strokes. The mirror is not the image, and the effects are not the cause. One of the things I see mentioned over and over is the advice to decouple the value of action from the intention behind it. Ultimately, it doesn't matter that dumbbells go up and down, even though that a kind of indicator of something involved in exercise; in the end, building muscle is the only measure, and you can't know whether a given rep will build mass or not, nor can anybody else really tell.

My view has always been that polarity is something we accrue for future work, and exercise analogies always spring to mind. We're in the gym building muscle so we can walk around on a planet with much, much higher gravity. The point of the exercise equipment is to isolate and work out the muscle of faith, and experiences are just the equipment here. There's something very subtle and hard to capture at work, and we do best when we don't look directly at polarity but instead keep it in our back pocket while we train attention on the assault of phenomenal details that is waking life.

How does it relate to my desire to serve? Based on everything I've said above, I think this is quite mysterious, but there's certainly a relation of some variety. I think desiring to serve builds polarity--in other words, desiring to serve with an underlying energetic feeling one is aiming for, as opposed to serving in an unconscious manner randomly building experiences to accrue polarity and experiencing that as novel incidents in life. I rather doubt polarity helps one serve per se, except to the extent it creates an expectation of self that pulls actions towards their higher expression.

For instance: if I think of myself as a wanderer and that I am here to serve, I will tend to exercise judgment and desire in ways that pull me back to the baseline energetic identity I have for myself, regardless of what my polarity actually is, despite the fluctuation of everyday life. The goal of polarity in third density, I believe, is to subtly set that baseline higher and higher behind the scenes, so you can "lift more weight" as you progress and get closer to being able to walk on that high gravity planet, i.e. deal with a more intense variety of love/light.
All I know is that I slowly unveil all the polarity involved in my existence and it's always more today than I assumed yesterday.