Bring4th

Full Version: Infringement of free will?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would it be an infringement of the general public's free will:

1. if I were to talk in the mass media about Wanderers?  

2. to say that Wanderers are here to give support and encouragement at this crucial time, and give examples?

3. If there were a group of Wanderers who published, in a widely read form of media, specific advice for support and encouragement of the general public?

I have been reading 18.6 from which I gather that the answers to the above would be No.  But I have doubts; any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

I quote from 18.6:

"Thus, what would be an improper distortion with one entity is proper with another. We can suggest an attempt to become aware of the other-self as self and thus do that action which is needed by other-self, understanding from the other-self’s intelligence and awareness. In many cases this does not involve the breaking of the distortion of free will into a distortion or fragmentation called infringement. However, it is a delicate matter to be of service, and compassion, sensitivity, and an ability to empathize are helpful in avoiding the distortions of man-made intelligence and awareness.

The area or arena called the societal complex is an arena in which there are no particular needs for care for it is the prerogative/honor/duty of those in the particular planetary sphere to act according to its free will for the attempted aid of the social complex.

Thus, you have two simple directives: awareness of the intelligent energy expressed in nature, awareness of the intelligent energy expressed in self to be shared, when it seems appropriate, by the entity with the social complex, and you have one infinitely subtle and various set of distortions of which you may be aware; that is, distortions with respect to self and other-selves not concerning free will but concerning harmonious relationships and service to others as other-selves would most benefit."

Huh
[Image: I-dont-believe-you.gif]
It wouldn't be infringement. Those who don't want to believe can still look away, or just avoid being exposed to it. If you have such an opportunity and wish to take it, I say go for it. Infringing on free will while incarnated involves forcing someone to do something they don't want to - like holding them down and forcing them to listen to you talk about wanderers. No one is forced to accept what they see in the media as truth.
(09-10-2016, 02:58 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]It wouldn't be infringement. Those who don't want to believe can still look away, or just avoid being exposed to it. If you have such an opportunity and wish to take it, I say go for it. Infringing on free will while incarnated involves forcing someone to do something they don't want to - like holding them down and forcing them to listen to you talk about wanderers. No one is forced to accept what they see in the media as truth.

Thank you!
I assume that you are in a specific situation to do so, given the exact nature of the questions you posed.
(09-10-2016, 02:10 PM)Newliving Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be an infringement of the general public's free will:

1. if I were to talk in the mass media about Wanderers?

No.

(09-10-2016, 02:10 PM)Newliving Wrote: [ -> ]2. to say that Wanderers are here to give support and encouragement at this crucial time, and give examples?

No, but I don't really see the point in doing so.

(09-10-2016, 02:10 PM)Newliving Wrote: [ -> ]3. If there were a group of Wanderers who published, in a widely read form of media, specific advice for support and encouragement of the general public?

None of these things would be infringements, but I would question their usefulness. One can offer advice and support without entering into the topic of wanderers and that sort of secular assistance is far more useful in my opinion. Bringing up the topic of wanderers, and making a special group of them, is likely going to push away as many as it would help. To help the most people, you need to go the most general, but then I guess it would all depend on what your goal is. Are you trying to raise awareness of wanderers? It might help some people to know they are wanderers, but I think it hurts just as many people. The general public doesn't want to hear that there are 'special' people from higher realms of existence that come here to help these poor unevolved 3rd densities unless they think they are part of that elite group. I know that isn't what you, or I, mean when we think about wanderers, but that is how many people will interpret it. So you will either get people with an inferiority complex that will hate anyone claiming such a title and role, or you will get people with a superiority complex that develop a severe case of 'special snowflake syndrome' and see themselves as more evolved than those around them. In either case, the result is separation, not unification. And there might be a few genuine wanderers who learn why they just don't fit in to this worlds madness.

Support and encouragement are always good thing, just be mindful about how other people will interpret your perspective. Not trying to discourage you, or tell you what to do, just offering thoughts to consider.
I have recently just returned from my mother in law's 60th birthday party and have had a bit of a wow conversation. My wife's older cousin is married to a guy whom I have known for years, and it is only through family gatherings that we usually see each other. We are friends on facebook but he is rarely on it. 

So here we are, outside of the venue having a cigarette and randomly chatting about stuff and he says to me, "have you heard of the mandela effect?" I said that it was mentioned on a metaphysical forum recently that I am a member of (here), but I had not really investigated it that much. One thing led to another and the next thing he is telling me about seeing a ufo in the sky that hovered down towards him when he was 8 years of age......

It's at this point that my eyes widened with an OMG stare. I quizzed him on it and he said how he went about telling everybody what he saw but was dismissed with accusations of hallucinating and/or dreaming it up. I asked more about it and he then went on to say that he has seen other sightings on quite a few occasions. One was in 1993 when he was in London and the sky literally lit up with ufo's, and he felt he was taken somewhere and the whole of space/time was shown to him. It was at this point that I asked "have you heard of The Law of One?". He had never heard of L/LResearch or the LOO.

Literally not half an hour ago I have shared the free pdf links to his facebook, via message, because of his eager reaction to my explaining what the LOO is about. I have also shared the 5 part interview of Don and Carla from 1978, on youtube about Dons book, Secrets of the UFO.

I cannot believe I have known him all these years and only now have discovered he is a genuine contactee witness. Just......wow!

So as far as infringement goes, no, widely disseminating the narrative in the LOO is not infringment. We buy a magazine, we turn on the tv, we open a book, we surf the internet. These are all expressions of consent. But that's not for me. Sharing the material begins and ends with my own day to day experiences and there must be some type of invitation before I go there. Take my mother in law for an example. Back in September 2013 on  my 37th birthday, my then fiancee asked her mum to help her order the 5 LOO books online, as my present. This indirect introduction led her to quiz me about it. The only part of that discussion that I clearly recall was her conclusion to it all. She said " The Ra nutters". So it all sounded nuts to her! I can completely understand her wanting to investigate what her future son in law was getting into, and her response gave me some insight.

anagogy puts it best, in that it would create a separation, or a polarisation of views, should it be broadcast on CNN or the BBC. David Wilcock would probably disagree!

I would guard against attempting to attract a wider audience to the LOO because of this Ra quote.

Quote:41.14: The appropriate true color for third density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow-ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self.

Now I don't mean to sound at all pessimistic here, but I am a realist first, and an idealist second, and my personal experiences tell me that the narrative that Ra have offered would undermine the foundations of a great number of people grounded by a materialistic world view. Things are definitely changing for the better, but delicacy and a deep breath of consideration for all concerned are my preferred standpoints. 

Here is an excerpt of Bring4th_Jim in an interview hosted by Denise Wilbanks, in which she asks what comes next with regards to sharing the material...

"Well I guess just walking the talk, read the books, become familiar with the information if it strikes a chord in you. Then share it when you have the opportunity, we don't ask anybody to become an evangelist, whenever your asked is an appropriate time to respond. Respond with a whole heart and say whatever you feel. Every person has a way of sharing the love and light of the creator and I think we are all here to find that way of doing it..."

I love the bit where Jim emphasises that it's the sharing of the love/light of the creator that is of primary importance, not the books themselves  BigSmile
The OP questions advertisement of the "wanderers" concept, asking if it would be an infringement of freewill to use the tool of mass media to do so. Once we polarize our actions themselves will advertise the Right Hand Path. Even this forum is advertised on the L/L Research website, so for members, the measure is of volume, not essence. Perhaps "service" itself has a natural element of infringement.

The calling responded to by The Confederation, was measured by a balance of values, namely: service versus non-infringement of freewill.

The question becomes one of how much polarity is lost versus how much will the effort actually serve those affected by the act. In the third dimension of self versus other, the direction in which we are moving is towards polarizing. This implies that helping people to polarize towards service to others is a useful effort.

The polarity of the "walk-in" who took Lincoln's place to command the Union Army, killing hundreds of thousands, "was somewhat, but not severely, lessened...", but it nevertheless was a great service to the people on the Earth.
There was no karma involved for the entity in this action, "...due to its detachment from any outcome. Its attitude throughout was one of service to others...".

For an adept who has worked throughout this major cycle to avoid gaining karma and clearing attachment, perhaps such an effort might not be necessary. However for a walk-in or a wanderer, perhaps from the fifth dimension, who has found his/herself in a position to provide the service that makes use of a certain louder voice to the world than the website of this forum, the question of value is: how much of an infringement is the revelation versus, whom might it serve. I think the way that this has been done before is with the use of the Question Mark (?).

Some guides for wanderers date back to the late 1800's. (Sons of the Law of One dotcom).
I don't think it's infringement for the reasons Jade laid out, but I would caution that you release any attachment to outcomes.

Also, consider this: the point of telling people about Wanderers, I would think, is to inspire and support them, not to have everybody believe the same story we do. So if the goal is inspiration and support, not necessarily about getting belief in some narrative, remember that there are lots of ways to communicate that vibration--some might be better than others, even.

But releasing attachment to outcome is still critical, even there, because you're a tone meeting a somewhat complex chord.
Forgive me, please, for starting this thread but not anticipating such a wealth of postings, which I appreciate very much, at a time when my attention was going to be elsewhere today (including currently waiting to interview someone by video). I'll do my best to contribute some more tomorrow, but I'm expecting someone over from the States (I'm in England) and then I'll be busy for the next 5 weeks. However, I'll be reading any more postings.

FYI my main web-based outlets for service and potential media reach are Florida, U.S.-based The Love Foundation www.thelovefoundation.com where I'm a board member, and my own initiative New Living (hence my username here) www.newliving.org . This thread is more New Living in context.
that's clever.
The discussion which developed out of this thread has been moved here.
Newliving,

Thank you for sharing the links to the websites. The term "mass media" may have flushed the thread with giddiness as we imagined our hard-won repressed knowledge of wanderers and the like to be suddenly endowed with the gravity of a CNN report on TV.  
people still have tvs ?

edit:

not relative to the split topic

Can't seem to find the Ra quote where they say that simply expressing an opinion is infringement if it is not explicitly requested.  But when it comes to broadcasting info I do believe there are a great many people requesting positive information.

(09-12-2016, 07:12 AM)Dog Star Wrote: [ -> ]people still have tvs ?

We have 2 tv's but I don't really watch them, except for some YouTube clips or NetFlix movies, or blu-rays/dvds.
"The seeming contradictions of determinism and free will melt when it is accepted that there is such a thing as true simultaneity."

imo, that means it's impossible to ever actually infringe on someone's free will. bc everything that can happen already has happened &/or already is happening.

"The origin of all energy is the action of free will upon love."

imo, that says free will is behind everything. bc what isn't energy?

"It is a matter of the unique and infinitely various Creator choosing and playing among its experiences as a child upon a picnic...All these experiences are available. It is free will of each entity which chooses the form of play, the form of pleasure."

imo, that means if you experience it then you willed it. i refuse to think anyone can experience something they didn't choose to experience, if everyone is the oic.

the LOO says all is one & that one is the oic. to me that means there's actually only one will: the creator's will.

i think if you feel like you shouldn't do or share something & then do it anyway then feel free to think you're infringing on someone's free will but i think that, ultimately, you'll end up discovering that's a "power" you don't have.

other powers i doubt the oic has:

the power to end/harm itself.
the power to create/destroy. (only experience/observe.)
the power to change/grow.
the power to cause imperfections/wrongs/mistakes/disharmony in creation.
the power to be permanently (what's a good antonym for omniscient?)
that's all i can think of atm.

"...unity is all that there is...In an Infinite Creator there is only unity...You are unity...every being, everything."
I agree that there is actually one will; this the OIC shares with us. In the lower three densities it is exercised through the use of material, automatic and vital energies. Once a m-b-s complex is able to work with the higher energies of creativity and consciousness the balance of the chakras extends to the fourth through sixth.

"...if you experience it then you willed it."  assumes that one has developed their self will, and is not just using that from the OIC. We must gain our own will. This is what "graduation" to 4D is all about.

Becoming harvestable in the third density is not about avoiding infringement of others, it is a "grasping of the needle" and using our own will to point it in the direction we wish.

The action of Freewill upon Love is reconciled by the conscious intent of the entity to serve self or other, not by the reflexive, automatic, "life"-sustaining energies of the lower densities, where no self-will is possible.
(09-12-2016, 07:06 AM)herald Wrote: [ -> ]Newliving,

Thank you for sharing the links to the websites. The term "mass media" may have flushed the thread with giddiness as we imagined our hard-won repressed knowledge of wanderers and the like to be suddenly endowed with the gravity of a CNN report on TV.  

Sorry, but there's a standard process for anything unfamiliar to go through before "gravity", even from CNN, can ensue:

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Mahatma Gandhi.

So it's, what, 1.  the alternative media;  2.  the tabloids  3.  the alternative media, and finally 4. it's anybody's guess.

Definitely a job for a wanderer, with back-up on hand.  Humour by-passes need not apply.

Blush