Bring4th

Full Version: manifesting the light body
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
along with the huge changes the earth is going to go thru in the next
2.5 to 3 years human beings will also be doing the same thing. it will
definitely be possible to manifest the light body and many of this board
will do just that. this change the planet is going thru is not a modification
to the current system. the current system is dead. we are ushering in a
new world and part of that new world is the light body a body of light
a lighter body so to speak. do not underestimate yourself if anybody can
do it you can do it that is why u hang out here. you wouldnt be drawn to
be here if the potential for miracles wasnt within you.
follow your bliss and expect miracles brothers and sisters for the time
of miracles has returned to this planet

norral
I know I am feeling major increases in the energy. These are sometimes intense pressures within me. Time is speeding up, noticable by everyone, even those who still appear to be asleep. It is the best time to be alive.

I look forward to when I will be able to serve from higher densities in ways that other entities are serving us now. To be able to help 3D entities from a higher perspective would have an amazing lovingness to it.

Yes, many of us are indeed dual activated. In meditations I look for ways to merge with my own light body, resonating with it in ways. I see it as a bluish energy, and become that. I have gotten rid of headaches and other physical pain through vibrating the pain at a higher energy vibration of my light body.

Definitely more synchronicities in life as well. So many amazing feelings it's hard to describe.
Though I notice I much more easily pick up others' issues. I've manifest physical pain from being around someone who had it. Even when I get lunch, like a sandwich, if the person who prepared it is sad, I feel the sadness just holding it. So I have had to filter out, and resonate away a lot of these things that come up.
I do find joy in helping to resonate others with the feeling of serenity and peace, though I always get a feel for if it's in their highest good.
Thanks for this topic. It's amazing the power our light bodies are revealing to us.
It is indeed a very exciting time, a time of mass awakening to the innate power within each soul, the connection to Self and the Creator. A truly beautiful time, a turning point, an evolution of consciousness.

Remember that our third density bodies are still made of light, as is this entire fractal, holographic universe(s).

Ra Wrote:The yellow-ray body is your physical vehicle which you know of at this time and in which you experience catalyst. This body has the mind/body/spirit characteristics and is equal to the physical illusion, as you have called it.

The green-ray body is that body which may be seen in séance when what you call ectoplasm is furnished. This is a lighter body packed more densely with life. You may call this the astral body following some other teachings. Others have called this same body the etheric body. However, this is not correct in the sense that the etheric body is that body of gateway wherein intelligent energy is able to mold the mind/body/spirit complex

Ra Wrote:Questioner: Thank you. Is it possible for you to give a short description of the conditions in the fourth density?
Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to consider as we speak that there are not words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited until we become without words.

That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way.

Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thought of other-selves; it is a plane wherein one is aware of vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.

Exciting times :¬)

You can 'feed' your light body by blessing your food, and in particular, the water. From what I understand this causes the molecules within the water (which is also in food) to arrange into micro-clusters formed by sacred geometry. This type of structure is of a very high vibration.

When you act in a positive manner (loving, compassionate, accepting, trusting, courageous; all the attributes of fourth density) you are building upon your light body, as you are also developing your DNA. One does not need to meditate to develop the light body (although this can help of course), it's a natural process, part of moving to fourth density.

Gemini - I too look forward to service in 4D Terra, the mind boggles as to how many different ways we can help others :¬)
good stuff guys . thanks for sharing with us.
In some of the videos that Cory Herter talks about relating to the light body, he likens it to activation of the dna. In this case, processing power. Our ability to handle tasks or understand systems increases as we begin to activate the light body. How well the answers come to us.

For instance, in my job as a computer programmer, I type SQL code (Structured Query Language) quite often. However, there are many situations where we have to think outside the box, in new ways. For instance, records that do not map 1:1 correlation, but instead 1-to-Many. My team members come to me when we have a problem or request that can be rather complex.

I am finding myself more and more able to rapidly pull together seemingly nonlinear thinking modalities to arrive at a solution. Sometimes in under an hour. And it happens as fast as I can type the SQL. Even complex subqueries and their dependencies.

It's more than just experience with coding. It seems my abililty to interface with these systems is much more enhanced than before. Cory Herter also mentions how our DNA can be programmed by elimination of charges. So the more we can let go of resistance, and past memories and attachments, the more we activate our light body.