Bring4th

Full Version: ______
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
_____
Hi gentle wanderer,

I have been doing some research lately to mAke my transition to fifth dimension easier, I came to cross an information on some of the ancient texts. It is called Ormus. in ancient Egypt pharohs were using this gold infused water. I read so many online articles and user reviews. Found the product on Amazon. I have recently started to take Ormus (it's been exact 5 days) I can tell I feel the difference in many ways. VEry first day I had an energy explosion I accomplished many tasks That I was procrasrinating. last five days I had very vivid dreams and They are kind of lucid. I am also taking collodial silver last five days. This is silver infused water It is supposed to fight with infections. I am having a problem with one of my tooth. after spending 3000$ on treatments, the problem is still exist. I found this product on amazon as well. Many customer reviews states that it help them with arthritis, tooth problem etc. So today the 6th day I kinda feel a relief on that tooth but it has not heal yet. I am journaling this experience and if I have better experiences I'll let you know.
_____