Bring4th

Full Version: Etheric template body
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone worked with the etheric template body? According to the all-knowing and entirely reliable and trustworthy internets, the etheric template body is above the etheric body, is made of sound (hence the throat chakra being important in esotericism?), is the blueprint of the physical etheric body, and can be perceived almost as a photo negative in which everything is coming from infinity in all directions, and form is the "negation" of infinity.

I have, on two occasions, had experiences of such a plane, in which the entire world fades out and melts into a massive sort of white void, where you can see infinity and how all of reality converges into it, from which you can jump to anywhere.

Are there any tried-and-true ways to access this state relatively easily? Or even with a lot of work? Or anywhere I can find more information on it?

And, by the way, does anyone have a PDF of Theosophy and the Fourth Dimension (seems like kind of a hard book to find online), by any chance?
(09-10-2016, 08:38 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone worked with the etheric template body? According to the all-knowing and entirely reliable and trustworthy internets, the etheric template body is above the etheric body, is made of sound (hence the throat chakra being important in esotericism?), is the blueprint of the physical etheric body, and can be perceived almost as a photo negative in which everything is coming from infinity in all directions, and form is the "negation" of infinity.

I have, on two occasions, had experiences of such a plane, in which the entire world fades out and melts into a massive sort of white void, where you can see infinity and how all of reality converges into it, from which you can jump to anywhere.

Are there any tried-and-true ways to access this state relatively easily? Or even with a lot of work? Or anywhere I can find more information on it?

And, by the way, does anyone have a PDF of Theosophy and the Fourth Dimension (seems like kind of a hard book to find online), by any chance?

DMT is the reliable way of accessing these planes. Otherwise a lifetime of meditation
Well, I can't think of a better way to spend a lifetime.

Meditation, study, music, art, self-improvement.
Death of the ego tends to do it.
(09-11-2016, 05:31 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Death of the ego tends to do it.

How does one do this?
you're asking how to kill the ego?
(09-11-2016, 05:49 AM)Billy Wrote: [ -> ]

How does one do this?

It can happen in a variety of ways, although the ego doesn't 'stay dead', it is rather reborn anew. Intense meditation and prayer, as well as ritual, may ultimately lead to it. It may also be caused by trauma or some other highly impactful event. It can also occur under the influence of certain intoxicants.
How do you define the ego Aion?  From what I've read and understood, the ego is often used to refer to our sense of self on the level of form, so things like our body, race, culture, personal history/story, thoughts, opinions etc.  It is the way we see ourselves on the surface level.  The idea behind ego death is that by 'killing' the ego you can then better understand who you really are, which is formless, which is consciousness itself.  The watcher, is how I have heard it described.  I've tried being the watcher but it doesn't seem to really change the way I perceive myself, although maybe my ideas are incorrect or I need to meditate more.    
speak your thought without language, once unable to do so proceed to kill 'ego'
(09-11-2016, 06:52 AM)Dog Star Wrote: [ -> ]speak your thought without language, once unable to do so proceed to kill 'ego'

What do you mean by this?
I can't make you understand, all I offer is an open heart from my own experience

I find you have to be careful about this, though. There's good ego death and bad ego death. Do it wrong and you end up in a hell dimension.

(09-11-2016, 05:49 AM)Billy Wrote: [ -> ]How does one do this?

I've had intelligent infinity happen a few different ways:

* are the two times I jumped completely out

1. Pure imagination.

This was minor stuff, just as a kid, but I could look at the battery on a rechargable device, for example, and just imagine the battery bar refilling, which would cause it to recharge itself. Occasionally could manifest sounds and astral travel around the neighborhood.

2. Trauma caused by mental health professionals

The government has programs to identify people who have psychic capabilities naturally, and either block them from developing or recruit them. The mental health industry is filled with people and programs and medications designed to damage access to intelligent infinity, although the doctors are in reality-tunnels that make them think this is for the "greater good".

They have advanced bio-tech used for mind control - basically, if someone starts developing access to intelligent infinity and refuses meds and wins a court case over meds, they can secretly declare you incompetent and use technology that isn't public in an attempt to mind-control you. (Ra hinted at some of this technology in book 5 - and that was written 30 years ago!) Nanotech that can form itself into brain electrodes, etc.

It's no mistake that many of the symptoms of awakening are described in the DSM as schizo diseases.

They don't have to disclose this because the technology is classified as secret for purposes of "national security" and has been since the 50's or so. Naturally, this technology can be thwarted through use of the etheric body, but it's fuckin scary when it's staring you in the face...

3. Trauma caused by demonic forces/suicide attempt*

Attempted (or, depending on the timeline, committed) suicide and jumped through time/space into an alternate dimension at the request of demons I summoned after they ruined my life in the name of initiation.

Reality has been incredibly loose and screwy since then. It's like I've been living in a comic book. And I've been in and out of multiple contradictory timelines all at once since then, each equally physically valid at different times.

4. LSD*

This caused me to be able to manifest outlets onto walls around me and jump to aforementioned white void before, during one intense trip. All the entire world became pure information that melted into brilliant white infinite void energy. I came down a bit and walked over to a bridge, still halfway in the void state, and started telepathically "talking" to an etheric creature - undescribable with words - sitting under a bridge, exchanging information much faster than possible with words, and it sent me information that I would be going to a Christian homeless shelter and remolded into a Christian. I altered the information that was written to me so that I would end up at a Christian homeless shelter for the experience, but would not be remolded.

Then I understood the meaning of "karma". It's a load of energy in time/space queued to be manifested in space/time.

A few months later, I ended up there, leading to...

Note that LSD is not good for your serotonin receptors, and I don't necessarily recommend it.

5. Evangelical biotechnology

Another negative version was used by Christian pseudo-white occultists who planted a microchip in my neck at the shelter. It's some kind of a radio transmitter. They gave me a drink, I blacked out and woke up the next morning with a huge bump on my neck, a cut over it, and a strange humming going through my body.

Subtle.

Some Judeo-Christians, particularly certain evangelical families, think they're the good guys, but attempt to use very advanced technology to keep humanity enslaved to their religious thoughtform "for our own good". And if you think about how trippy true spirituality is in a positive way, just imagine what happens when gnosis and biotechnology gets into the hands of Christian fundies. Hell, I preferred the demonic hell dimensions to the Christian ones - exactly as free, but at least the demonic dimensions are interesting!

They're not really very smart, either.If they had any idea what their capabilities are as human beings, they wouldn't even bother. Fucking morons. But I digress.

f*** the demiurge.
There are stable ways to do it as well though, albeit it will always be an 'internal' experience in my opinion. It is a life changing occurrence and can't be taken too lightly. I suppose it all depends what you are aiming for but I admit I would not choose for demons to 'initiate' me at this point. (Although when I was younger I wanted to master all the Goetic demons.) Eventually realized the folly of giving yourself to something that just wants to eat you.

I propose a simpler path of humbling yourself before the forces of nature. Give yourself to nature and let it expand you. Lose touch with that part of yourself that is human and connect with the animal. Going back in to your natural consciousness as it was at birth.

Another technique is to meditate upon and identify so completely with the Fool archetype, the blank choice, that eventually all of the self becomes refreshed and renewed in its innocence.

That is what ego death really is, is a return to innocence. However, the ego is quickly reborn and however you direct it it shall begin to grow again.

So, to answer the question of what the 'ego' is, I would basically equate it with the personality. It is all the ideas you have about yourself, the world and your place within it. It is the snapshot of your self-perceived identity.

To let it die is to, for a moment, become aware of yourself as the One, that which is between all identities, in between all personalities and that our sense of self is built on that unity.
_______
(09-11-2016, 04:36 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Killing the ego is a quite popular idea in indian mysticism but i think it's really not a good idea unless you only want to live in a state of pure bliss and be unable to deal and interact with the physical world. I even doubt if it's possible to kill the ego because even adepts such as
Ramakrishna and J. Krishnamurti showed in their behavior that they still had an active ego.

I agree with you in a lot of respects GentleWanderer, I don't think the ego can be completely done away with while incarnate. The human being represents a kind of interface of perception with reality, which, by necessity involves an egoic structure to function in this world.

In my opinion, what you see with enlightened masters is not the absence of ego, or self, but rather, the lack of stagnation of consciousness.

Consciousness is a lot like water in many respects, it is fluid and conforms to the shape of whatever it is poured into, whether it is a rock, a tree, the wind, or a human body -- it "becomes it". The only difference between a so called "enlightened adept" and a regular person is that their egos are not static in any way whatsoever. In otherwords, the consciousness pouring into their human perspective, or self, is constantly leaving their self and being replaced with more consciousness. It isn't a static sense of self, as with most people. Rather than a stagnant pond, they more like a river of water flowing continuously through an eddy or whirlpool, in constant motion. No attachment. To their perception, their habitual organization is predominantly absent. They are like a white board that is constantly being wiped away.
The way that the Dark Lily Society explains it is that the ego is the part of you that cares what other people think, and therefore attaches to outcomes, creating effects in time/space that carry over into space/time. The disciplines of the personality which lead to intelligent infinity, above and beyond the physical.

So I agree with Aeon's definition of ego, with the qualification that changes in the personality/ego also lead to changes outside of the personality/ego, all being illusory. And I point this out because my own subconscious wants to tell me, "No, it will change the way you view the world, but not the world; you are not powerful", which is untrue, and I'm sure everyone starts out with those subconscious doubts.

I'm beginning to understand the importance of non-attachment. Jesus didn't just say to turn the other cheek because he's a whiny pacifist [coarse language removed] (this being totally incidental), but because non-attachment to the situation relieves its power over you.

"This seeing elicits no response due to catalytic reactions. Thus the entity is now able to become co-Creator of experiential occurrences. This is the truer balance."

(09-11-2016, 01:43 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Eventually realized the folly of giving yourself to something that just wants to eat you.

Yeah, well, I think of it more like bobbing for magickal golden apples in a shark tank. It's dangerous, but well worth it if you survive. Even the gods were jealous of some of the Jotunn's knowledges, right? The Qliphoth leads to fractal lawlessness, which is infinitely more dangerous, but also infinitely more unlimited. There's a reason why this path is chosen over the slow, comfortable, happy, lawful path. It's not for everyone, but it has its moments.
(09-10-2016, 08:38 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone worked with the etheric template body? According to the all-knowing and entirely reliable and trustworthy internets, the etheric template body is above the etheric body, is made of sound (hence the throat chakra being important in esotericism?), is the blueprint of the physical etheric body, and can be perceived almost as a photo negative in which everything is coming from infinity in all directions, and form is the "negation" of infinity.

shrooms

dmt.

or learning to get out of body. if you want to do it the tried and true way without drugs, it starts by learning to get out of body. Your body vibrates at a certain phase shift of frequency as your soul. In manifestation terms like is always attracted to like, and due to your individual vibration of your soul, and your body, it is almost attached to it. Breathing excercises, meditation, body asleep mind awake exercises help to lower your bodie's function frequency. If you know how to stay present without falling asleep, which takes work at concentration and discipline, then you can start to begin and feel your heartbeat all over your body. It's actually a very jarring experience where it gets to the point where you just feel like you're vibrating so fast but you're not moving at all.

At that point you're using visualization and intention to project your consciousness outward into a container that you shape with your energy, or astral substance. I was guided I guess by my own highest excitement at the time to look into learning how to get out of body at the age of 14. I was led to this book that helped me the most: http://www.robertpeterson.org/obebook.html

It has weekly exercises that helped. I tried to go through robert monroes books at the time but i only read about his experiences out of body rather than practical exercises by which to start practicing now. That really miffed me at the time, and it took me a considerable amount of time to find this specific book. Before then I had read a bunch of other versions by wiccan, occult, and this time would be a Christians perspective.

I like grounded descriptions like this excerpt below:

"
EXERCISE 15

Moving the Pinpoint of Consciousness
I've used this exercise to escape my body a few times. It can also induce other weird but harmless effects.
Close your eyes and spend a few minutes relaxing as completely as you can and clearing your mind of all worries and idle thoughts. Then spend a few minutes trying to decide where your consciousness is seated. Is your consciousness in the center of your head, or perhaps somewhere between the eyes? Wherever it is, visualize a tiny pinpoint of light at that point. You don't have to be exact about the location.
If you're not comfortable with where you have visualized the pinpoint of light, move it until you are comfortable with it. Spend a few minutes visualizing that pinpoint of light as clearly as you can. Try to shrink your awareness until you are only aware of your head. Then shrink your awareness even further, so that you can't feel anything except that pinpoint of light.
Next, visualize the point of light slowly moving down toward the base of the brain, where the cerebellum is. Move it about four inches down, then slowly move it back to its original position.
Repeat this visualization several times. This visualization can induce the vibrations and get you out of your body. "

I sincerely hope this information may help to assist you in awakening further my brothers and sisters. Once you learn Earths full history, it becomes just more reasons to be of service.
(09-11-2016, 06:01 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]The way that the Dark Lily Society explains it is that the ego is the part of you that cares what other people think, and therefore attaches to outcomes, creating effects in time/space that carry over into space/time. The disciplines of the personality which lead to intelligent infinity, above and beyond the physical.

So I agree with Aeon's definition of ego, with the qualification that changes in the personality/ego also lead to changes outside of the personality/ego, all being illusory. And I point this out because my own subconscious wants to tell me, "No, it will change the way you view the world, but not the world; you are not powerful", which is untrue, and I'm sure everyone starts out with those subconscious doubts.

I'm beginning to understand the importance of non-attachment. Jesus didn't just say to turn the other cheek because he's a whiny pacifist cunt (this being totally incidental), but because non-attachment to the situation relieves its power over you.

"This seeing elicits no response due to catalytic reactions. Thus the entity is now able to become co-Creator of experiential occurrences. This is the truer balance."

(09-11-2016, 01:43 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Eventually realized the folly of giving yourself to something that just wants to eat you.

Yeah, well, I think of it more like bobbing for magickal golden apples in a shark tank. It's dangerous, but well worth it if you survive. Even the gods were jealous of some of the Jotunn's knowledges, right? The Qliphoth leads to fractal lawlessness, which is infinitely more dangerous, but also infinitely more unlimited. There's a reason why this path is chosen over the slow, comfortable, happy, lawful path. It's not for everyone, but it has its moments.

Wide is the path, but narrow is the gate. I could never claim myself to be 'right handed' in that regard, but there is a difference between my understanding of the left hand and it's more publicized notions it seems.

Odhin discovered high wisdom through ascetic self-sacrifice, but in his attainment of the vision of Ragnarok he also doomed the Gods to death for his vision is both prophecy and fulfillment. For much gained, much will be lost.

Once you cross the gate, regardless of how you got there, it is the same 'unlimitedness'. Dangerous paths will get you there quicker, but they won't all get you there prepared to cross. The same is true for the gradual paths, they do not guaranteed your readiness.

I believe there are 'fast tracks' which do not require traumatization, but do require an immense amount of will. Of course, each will seek their own path and I presume ultimately every path will be chosen by someone.
(09-11-2016, 06:01 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]EXERCISE 15

Moving the Pinpoint of Consciousness
I've used this exercise to escape my body a few times. It can also induce other weird but harmless effects.
Close your eyes and spend a few minutes relaxing as completely as you can and clearing your mind of all worries and idle thoughts. Then spend a few minutes trying to decide where your consciousness is seated. Is your consciousness in the center of your head, or perhaps somewhere between the eyes? Wherever it is, visualize a tiny pinpoint of light at that point. You don't have to be exact about the location.
If you're not comfortable with where you have visualized the pinpoint of light, move it until you are comfortable with it. Spend a few minutes visualizing that pinpoint of light as clearly as you can. Try to shrink your awareness until you are only aware of your head. Then shrink your awareness even further, so that you can't feel anything except that pinpoint of light.
Next, visualize the point of light slowly moving down toward the base of the brain, where the cerebellum is. Move it about four inches down, then slowly move it back to its original position.
Repeat this visualization several times. This visualization can induce the vibrations and get you out of your body. "

I sincerely hope this information may help to assist you in awakening further my brothers and sisters. Once you learn Earths full history, it becomes just more reasons to be of service.

I'm going to have to give this exercise a go.  If I get anywhere with it, I'll be sure to let everyone know.
_________
the first thing that i found when i left my body, time/space is not where space/time is ...something tried to leech on to me, it wanted to find where my actual body is

(09-12-2016, 05:16 AM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Can there be some harmful effects by doing an intentional astral projection ? While i know many bestselling authors say there is no problem with it i've heard several time that it can be detrimental unless you've achieved some balance in your consciousness. That's why i don't try to induce OOBE.

I think many people are unnecessarily afraid of it. You leave your body every night when you sleep, or to be more accurate: you go 'out of phase' with red ray physicality ('leaving the body' makes it sound like 'physical distance' when its really more like 'vibrational distance' -- i.e. consciousness isn't limited to physical conceptions of distance). Dreaming is an example of a lower astral event, but it can drift into other arenas on occasion. With conscious astral projection, you can hold just as much (or more) waking consciousness in your astral experience as you do in your physical experience, which can be a wild experience (also terrifying, but ultimately harmless).

If you are psychologically unstable it could make you more unstable, but really, that is probably true of anything.
Someone mentioned that the next body 'up' from physical is sound based. Based on my understandings we are progressing from water based through air based and ultimately, light based bodies. I have found that both sound and motion can be used to create 4th density bodies. The air based bodies are still 'earth bound', requiring atmosphere but can form the basis of a progression into lighter but more denstly packed vessels for consciousness. I'm sure that there exist both techniques and technologies that facilitate this.
________
Yeah, most "astral projection" is purely mental wandering... if you manage to "get out", you'll know. It feels like a massive orgasm moving throughout every energy center in your entire body. I've made it out once or twice. It's terrifying, at least the first time it happens.

And, yes, high doses of drugs and alcohol can lead to possession. I've heard that astral projecting away from your body can, as well.

While we're on the subject, what is the nature of the mental body? It is created from the physical body, or is it made of a type of matter all its own? Do the lower bodies naturally take instructions from it, or do you have to build them into it?

I assume that most of what I want to do can be accomplished by merging my mental body with the physical and other bodies.
(09-12-2016, 03:46 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]I found this article of a Franz Bardon's student who say unless you've the proper training true astral projection can be dangerous. He says that what many call astral projection is not a true one, but a technique more similar to mental projection where you create with your mind an artificial astral body and project it elsewhere but your real astral body is still within the physical body. According to him, true astral projection is quite similar to a NDE experience.

I would only stress that its not an either/or scenario, and you can have a broad range of conscious states during astral projection. Your consciousness can be extremely muddy, or extraordinarily bright and lucid. Depending on the way you initiate the experience, it can be extremely terrifying or not. If you induce the experience from a lucid dream state, for example, it will not be a traumatic experience, as separation has already occurred, seemlessly. However, if you induce one from a fully conscious state, it will most likely scare the bejeesus out of you because you will likely encounter the terrifying vibrational state. You feel like you could die when that is occurring (there seems to be an instinctual association with death), but to be honest, I have seen no evidence that is actually the case, and every experienced astral projector I've talked to has said the same. Most of mine have occurred from the lucid dream state, but you will occasionally experience a toned down version of the vibes when you are inevitably forced to return, as well a couple minutes of sleep paralysis before you reconnect.

To be honest, there are plethora of misconceptions and superstitions people have about these occult states. The mental projection state he's talking about is simply what happens when you are not fully focused out of your body. I would probably liken it to remote viewing or possibly 'traveling clairvoyance'. You can attain that in lighter states of trance and meditation. In time/space, "where you are" is simply a matter of where you are focused. If you are partially focused out of your physical body, then you are partially there, and partially in your body. Or you can fully focus out of your body. If you are fully focused, the experience is naturally going to be "more real". Just like whatever you are focused on right now is more vivid, and if your attention withdraws it seems less vivid.

But honestly, all this talk of "the true astral body" or the "natural one" in that article you referenced comes across as sheer nonsense to me (and I mean no disrespect to anybody who wrote that article). There is no "true astral body" from my perspective . As I see it, the way it works is that as a focused point of consciousness, or self, you naturally create a container for your consciousness -- an 'outer layer' to define the edges of your conscious perception. If you leave the red ray physical, you'll likely find yourself on the orange ray lower astral, and you unconsciously and automatically coalesce a "form" about yourself composed of that orange ray field of energy (ordinarily an exact replica even down to scars of your physical body). And that becomes your so called astral body. So you coalesce a form about yourself out of whatever layer you find yourself on, whether it be the astral levels (orange/yellow/green), or the more intangible mental levels (blue ray). Your physical body itself, is just a coalesced form composed of red ray material patternized by yellow ray seated consciousness, which results in a physical apparatus capable of carrying self awareness. A body is always formed from the substance of whatever plane it occurs on.

But as to discarnates inhabiting your mind/body, this can happen, but what you need to know is that this can just as well happen while you are fully awake and conscious. This is another area rife with superstition and misunderstanding. There are elementals constantly merging and departing us all the time based on the vibes we are giving off. The law of attraction is always on, and consciousness is attracted to similar consciousness. So as an example, somebody who has anger problems attracts elementals that resonate with that red ray energy, if there anger continues unchecked for a large amount of time they begin to attract a more complex lower astral creatures/thought form which attaches themselves, because they resonate with those distortions. I don't want to make too much out of it, because for the most part such beings are relatively benign. It's like the constant barrage and comings and goings of bacteria in your physical body -- this is the nonphysical equivalent. If those bacteria get out of control, you get sick, and the same is true for nonphysical checks and balances. One of the basic reasons addictions are so hard to beat is that your actions go against the nonphysical ecoystem around you. You want to stop eating so much but it deprives some of the elementals around you of some of their experience, so they energize your desires into overdrive (when they've attached themselves to you, you perceive their desires as your own).

Anyway, the best advice I can give you is be skeptical of everything you read (including my own words). These are just thoughts to consider.
Quote: Most of mine have occurred from the lucid dream state, but you will occasionally experience a toned down version of the vibes when you are inevitably forced to return, as well a couple minutes of sleep paralysis before you reconnect.
I find the sleep paralysis to be the most uncomfortble aspect of travel in other bodies. Being fully conscious on 'return' with the body asleep is constricting and initially worrying.
In my case physical activations (in 3rd) preceded the travel at will from the dream state. It was like a portal had been opened. The activations 'scare' the bodies into a state of excitement, prana being released to 'flood' the energy centers. I think that there are various technologies being used by several groups. These can have differing names such as teleport, jumproom, etc. The first time I traveled outside of earth gravity I was 'taken' by another being into 'space'. So ironic to call it that because it is quite full.
_________
It took a considerable amount of learning in the ways of intentions and manifestations including like attracts like to understand the astral world.

If you believe that it is dangerous, then you gravitate situations to present themselves as such to you. If other entities try to enter your body, you can just tell them get the f*** out, and they have to listen because it's your energy that is linked to your body.

Almost as if anything can be a ouija board and dangerous without learning the right protocol. We are sparks of infinite creation, so theres no way to die in the astral either. Some souls forget that and allow themselves to be manipulated as a result.

My favorite technique starts with lowering the body's vibration with a specialized breathing technique. Put your right hand over your heart and breath in over 2 heart beats, hold your breath for 4 heart beats, then breath out over 2 heart beats, then hold your breath for 4 again.

Depending on your lung strength you can do 2 4 2 4, 3636, 4848, 5 10 5 10.

Consistency and not moving while being relaxed is important as well as not falling asleep. Then it gets to this point where you are feeling like u are shaking but not moving at all, and you start to feel your heartbeat over your whole body, by this point you should be relaxed enough physically to try any visualization techniques and your hand should be at your side and no longer over your heart.

although moving the hand poses a risk too because moving raises your bodily frequency and as a result, makes you have to take 2 steps back to take one step forward to get back to that level of relaxation.

Funny someone brought up the bit about how it could be dangerous: and I found this part from the book http://www.robertpeterson.org/chap08.html

"
EXERCISE 8

Resolving Fears

However frightening OBE-practice might be, the actual OBEs themselves aren't frightening. They are usually very peaceful and happy--not frightening at all. OBEs are only frightening to people who don't understand what's going on. Mostly it is fear of the unknown. Being put into unfamiliar surroundings with new laws, can be terrifying to anyone. But you don't have to be afraid of OBEs if you understand the rules. Rule #1: Your beliefs create your experience. Rule #2: Attitude makes all the difference. If you go into the experience with negative thoughts, your OBE is likely to be unpleasant. If you go into the experience with positive thoughts, your OBE is likely to be wonderful. Rule #3: Your body cannot be possessed by a spirit while you are away. I'll say more about that in chapter 26. Rule #4: There is no such thing as a "demon." I'll say more about that, also in chapter 26. Rule #5: You cannot get lost or lose your body. Rule #6: The only thing you have to fear is fear itself.

The exercise for this chapter is as follows: Write down a list of each desire, belief, fear and expectation you can think of. Of course, if you have a problem with writing, just running through it in your head will help.

First, write down your desires. Do you want to leave your body? Do you want to see higher truths? What do you want from this and other experiences?

Second, write down your beliefs about the out-of-body experience. Do you believe it is wrong? Do you believe it is a trick of the devil? Do you believe it is merely a dream? Do you believe there are demons or spirits out there to harm you? Do you believe hell and heaven are somewhere out there? Do you believe that demons or spirits can take over your body while you are out? Do you believe that the OBE is a sin in the eyes of God?

Third, write down your fears. Are you afraid of getting lost while out of your body? Are you afraid of spirits? Are you afraid of possession? Are you afraid of flying? Are you afraid of heights?

Fourth, write down your expectations. Do you expect to meet angels or spirits? Do you expect to meet other astral travelers? Do you expect to be weightless? Do expect to be wearing clothes?

Fifth, go through your lists and mark each item you don't "like." For instance, if you believe demons can take over your body while you are out, mark that item. When you are done marking your "negative" items, go through each of them and confront them in your own mind. Don't attempt to have an OBE until your negative items are conquered or at least under control. Once you have conquered your negative feelings toward the OBE, your worries are over. If you still believe in demons, you might just meet one. If you don't believe in demons, none can bother you. But until you resolve these fears, your experiences may be influenced by them.

Examining and conquering beliefs isn't easy. I don't know of anyone who is completely free of negative beliefs. But working on them is a step in the right direction. And just knowing that you're working on them, is usually enough to keep your OBEs wonderful and positive."

I do want to share that the exact excercise that led me to getting out was the yoyo:

"EXERCISE 9

Yoyo Visualization

This exercises uses imagination to create an astral swaying motion. Once created, you can latch onto the swaying and it will pull you away from your body. I've used this method to leave my body several times.

The exercise is this: lay down, relax completely and put yourself into a receptive mood. Next, imagine that there is a yoyo in front of you at eye level. Imagine the yoyo string is attached to the area between your eyes. The yoyo is weightless, so it doesn't fall with gravity. A real yoyo needs a pushing and pulling action from your hand, but this imaginary yoyo needs pushing and pulling from your third eye. With your imagination, push the yoyo down to the end of its string then pull it back to your third eye. As you work with the yoyo, try to work your way into a single- minded, focused state of mind.

With your mind, push and pull the yoyo about fifty times. Try to do this until your visualization is so real that you can actually see the yoyo in front of you. Don't try to count the number of pushes you give, because that may unfocus your mind and bring you out of the single-minded focus.

You may think it sounds silly, but it's one of the most successful techniques I've ever developed. If you can't visualize it clearly today, keep working on it every day until you can. When you are trying to leave your body there are very important key points to keep in mind, and one of them is realism. If you can visualize the yoyo with absolute realism, out-of-body experiences are a short step away. "

For me I made the yoyo into a wooden box, i concentrated on the size vs distance, and the realness of the color and grain of the wood.
(09-13-2016, 10:36 AM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still puzzled why there are two contradictory opinion on the same topic, even within people gifted in metaphysics.

For the same reason that there are a plethora of different religions: human perception is easily distortable. And intuitive sight is similar to regular sight. It can be distorted as well. So who is more distorted? Unfortunately there is only one register of that and it is searching the heart of your own spirit complex. I'm certainly making no claims of infallibility. I freely admit I could be wrong. I don't think I am, but I could be. Any of us could be.

(09-13-2016, 10:36 AM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]I've never succeded to attain the strong vibrational state deliberarely, but i remember having experienced it a few seconds.
Isn't thre the risk of an entity wanting to attach to the body when the owner's consciousness is somewhere else ? I know we go out of the body each night naturally but it seems  problems can arise when the OOBE is forced like with drugs, anesthesia, emotional trauma... I think there must be a positive intent, self confidence or faith needed to be protected because it can be tempting for a discarnate entity to want to experience the physical world.

The problem with this concept some people have that something will 'take up residence' in your body while you are away from it has to do with the fact that you don't "fully" vacate your body till death. Hence, nothing can take up residence in your body. Your body is never actually empty, even during an out of body projection -- you sort of metaphysically stretch your consciousness. Even in cases of so called possession, a being is not taking up residence in your body, it is taking up residence in your mind. Incarnation into a body is a long and gradual process. A being can't just jump right in to my knowledge. They merely establish a telepathic dialog with the victim which gradually gets more and more tight knit till you can't distinguish their own thoughts from your own. They wear down your will to the point where you can't ignore them anymore. They have to keep you in a certain 'vibrational range' for that to work however -- they have to keep you on their 'channel'. But the more benign astral beings and elementals merely vicariously partake of your experiences by entering your thought space, and are more or less easily repelled when your vibrational state changes.

(09-13-2016, 10:36 AM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]You say that entities inhabiting the body of someone else is benign in most cases, i don't know. What i've heard from a clairvoyant teacher is that having an entity inhabiting the body is not so rare, it can be serious in rare cases but in most cases it can handicap in some way and slow down the spiritual growth of the person or influence some of their decisions sometimes in funny ways. The teacher said that a significant part of people who are in a mental institution could be healed only by removing an entity in their  bodies.

Going back to my bacteria analogy, as I said, it can certainly cause problems if those forms get out of balance, and psychological disorders are certainly a manifestation of such, but we ALL have these spirit attachments. No exceptions. None of us exist in solidarity, there is a host of consciousness accumulating about us at all times, and certainly there are occasions when that nonphysical ecosystem gets out of balance.

(09-13-2016, 10:36 AM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]What i've seen at the workshops is that after the energy transfers (a little like the attuments in reiki) there are often one or two people who display some signs of more or less serious psychic possession ( i don't like that term, but it's to say the person is not entirely the master of his/her body). The teachers are able to make the entity leave the body easily and smoothly without worry, it has nothing to do with violent exorcism.

It is certainly possible to exorcise or uninvoke various aspects of consciousness that have attached themselves. It is a process of building a wall of light and/or making the vibrational climate of your being unfavorable to inhabit.

(09-13-2016, 10:36 AM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]I have moved away from the original topic, are there some techniques you prefer to induce an OOBE ?

I never had much success with inducing it from a fully conscious state. There is too much working against you in that circumstance (too easy for your emotions to get out of control). I induce them from a lucid dream state, which is a simple matter of utilizing your will to move out of the personal mental environment and into your bedroom, or wherever you are sleeping, is. You have to stay really calm and not get too excited or else you will wake up. Occasionally you will actually fool yourself into thinking you are awake and in the physical, but then you really come back and you see that wasn't the case. It can feel near identical to being physical, unless you are floating/flying or moving through a wall or something, but if your consciousness is more muddy it can feel more fuzzy, like being drunk and anesthetized.
Pages: 1 2