Bring4th

Full Version: Energetic Perception & Utilization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How many of you here have attempted to practice engaging in the manipulation of energy that one perceives which manifests to greater degrees of awareness in one's perception during alteration/exploration By operating under the acknowledgement that it isn't "HPPD" or simply "visuals" but is instead literal Energy???

I've noticed that certain body movements & breathing techniques cause a definite reaction in the swirling patterning of energy I perceive almost instantaneously, especially when combined. Deep breathing with the larynx, nostril breathing, teeth clenching, neck scratching, finger moving, etc. have resulted in the tiny particles of energy manifesting/permeating the environment waltzing. Interestingly enough the same patterns remain constant in their movement with eyes both open & closed. 

I've also a managed to cause very detailed patterns to form via conscious visualization, normally transparent yet noticeably perceptible with the vividness, complexity & depth of the patterning of energy increasing depending on what I'm on coupled with the level of focus applied. My preferred molecular technology arsenal are Peganum Harmala seeds combined with Datura Inoxia seeds, with even low doses causing an effectuation, although I've been dosing daily generally for a long time now.

Who's practiced similar energy work & what are your preferred tools if so?
I usually work directly with heart and indigo chakras. These I feel the strongest.
I also maintain balance with my lower 3.
manipulating love so to say channeling intelligent infinity through this action, very wise,
(09-12-2016, 04:12 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I usually work directly with heart and indigo chakras. These I feel the strongest.

This is what I would have said, lol. I made a thread on my recent meditation experiences, which include energy working in the heart and indigo. I only do this kind of work when I feel that I am balanced in the lower centers.

But, so far in my experience, the heart center energy is very strong. It ramped up rapidly when I focused on feeling the Creator's love. With the brow center, I've only barely begun so I can't say much. Other than I start to feel vibrations in that area when I focus on a visualization. I'm feeling around and exploring right now Smile
My energy field was very closed off so pretty much all my energitical work goes toward crystalizing the body in a more and more balanced and open state. Making myself a greater crystal/channel of my essence than before.

I am aware I've imposed limits and resistance to this work in various ways, but I believe this serves to refine my will, intent and passion and was part of my intended life path.
(09-12-2016, 08:54 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2016, 04:12 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I usually work directly with heart and indigo chakras. These I feel the strongest.

This is what I would have said, lol. I made a thread on my recent meditation experiences, which include energy working in the heart and indigo. I only do this kind of work when I feel that I am balanced in the lower centers.

But, so far in my experience, the heart center energy is very strong. It ramped up rapidly when I focused on feeling the Creator's love. With the brow center, I've only barely begun so I can't say much. Other than I start to feel vibrations in that area when I focus on a visualization. I'm feeling around and exploring right now Smile

My brow chakra has been so intense before that it looked like it was projecting a video on a wall. It's also felt like my skull was cracking. But I lost that some time ago.

I mostly work with Ear Tones.  I'm still not entirely sure of the full meaning of a left, center or right one depending on context.