Bring4th

Full Version: Is fear strictly a third density thought-form?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Q'uo said something like: "those who are harvestable for service-to-self as well as those harvestable for service-to-others are not caught up in fear at this time." Now that doesn't mean that the less veiled entities are immune to fear, just that they don't give in to it as a lifestyle.

So then does that mean that one is still capable of experiencing fear in the higher densities, albeit with the unshakable assurance that the experience is sourced from the One Infinite Creator? I can't imagine that fear, aka lack of love, could exist in any other density. Well, maybe the negative densities are a pure exploration of fear.
That's a really good question! Afaik, Ra only once referred to higher-density entities being afraid, when he said that 5D Negative Wanderers are rare because they fear the forgetting process involved in incarnation. (48.6) He also mentioned at numerous points that fear tends to block energies above yellow ray.

But I also tend to think that what fear there is (like those 5D negs) probably isn't quite "fear" as we feel it. I've got a feeling it might translate to something more like "unwillingness to engage in activies with an uncertain outcome due to the potential for unwanted change."

Either way, I'd tend to think that any fear based in concepts like pain or personal damage are basically unknown in higher densities, but that there could still be certain distortions towards a reluctance to engage in certain activities which might be compared somewhat to fear. A strongly positive 4D who sees the negative side as their opponents (like the psychic battlers who Ra discusses in Session 25) would undoubtedly not wish to engage in knowingly negative activities, for example. But undoubtedly, these feelings would still be faint shadows of the terror which is possible to experience in 3D.
This really is an excellent question! My thoughts: I don't think they feel fear in the way we do. We are human, we have a veil over mind, we aren't fully aware of our connection to God, our Oneness. As we move into the heart fear lessens. I've heard Q'uo say that fear is the lack of love. Positive entities will be filled with love and their hearts will be open and activated. They know of their divinity, their connection to God always. How can there be anything to fear when you know you're the Child of the Creator and All Is Well?

So I would say that they may experience fear in a very different way than what we think of it as. They may not have any fear after graduating third density. Positive or negative entities may feel fear or worry over the forgetting process inherent in wandering. I'm not sure really.
here's a part where Latwii says they were afraid:

Quote:We thank you, and may we thank this group for supporting this instrument. We were afraid that we had lost her to trance which would have been most inconvenient for all concerned.

this was when Carla accidentally called for Ra when in an unprotected environment. from this thread: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=13314
hey, i wonder if Latwii said "afraid" not because they personally were afraid, but because they wished to inspire extraordinary caution and alertness - knowing that the experience of having to learn the negative densities would be highly undesirable for Carla.
i did a brief skim thru of instances where the phrase "we fear" can be found in the channelings. there's many instances (probably many for "we are afraid" too. didn't look.) but this is the only one i noticed where it seemed to be meant quite literally rather than more like a figure of speech:

"Now, there is a trick, which we may shamelessly call that, for aiding the floundering spirit, and that is this. The Creator, if asked, will give you what you desire. Indeed, this is so much true that in a way we fear to say the truth, for that which you wish you will surely get. And many of you wish sometimes for very self-destructive things because you are unhappy with yourself. Let no illusion trouble you, but remain in your heart, in your spirit, on your path, for all paths lead to the one infinite Creator."

this one i thought was funny:

"We fear that we must close at this time. The sound of snoring is heard in the room and we feel that we perhaps are not being scintillating enough, so we shall greet those named S and R with joy and welcome them to our meeting and leave you in the creation of the Father, the creation of love and light. I am known to you as Latwii. Adonai."
(09-13-2016, 11:57 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]"Let no illusion trouble you, but remain in your heart, in your spirit, on your path, for all paths lead to the one infinite Creator."

Gaahh that feels so good. "for all paths lead to the one infinite Creator." Your path does, and my path does, and everyone's path, wwowooOOWWW!! :)))))
(09-14-2016, 12:30 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2016, 11:57 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]"Let no illusion trouble you, but remain in your heart, in your spirit, on your path, for all paths lead to the one infinite Creator."

Gaahh that feels so good. "for all paths lead to the one infinite Creator." Your path does, and my path does, and everyone's path, wwowooOOWWW!! Smile))))

It is a very beautiful and comforting truth Smile
do not trust, words as they are not as seem