Bring4th

Full Version: Increasing Will
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do we go about increasing our will?
With will comes power, in order to manifest.
Is it by keeping our vibration high?
Or is it about how tough our thoughts are?
Ra: "There is but one technique for this growing or nurturing of will and faith, and that is the focusing of the attention. The attention span of those you call children is considered short. The spiritual attention span of most of your peoples is that of the child. Thus it is a matter of wishing to become able to collect one’s attention and hold it upon the desired programming.

This, when continued, strengthens the will. The entire activity can only occur when there exists faith that an outcome of this discipline is possible."

How do you get stronger? You work your muscles.

How do you increase the will? You utilize it on a consistent basis.

Why do people have a hard time exercising? It is energetically demanding.

Ra: "There is no experience which is not purchased by effort of some kind, no act of service to self or others which does not bear a price, to the entity manifesting, commensurate with its purity. All things in manifestation may be seen in one way or another to be offering themselves in order that transformations may take place upon the level appropriate to the action."

In one word: discipline.
Any time you do something intentionally you are using your will. To therefore strengthen the will is the same as strengthening muscles - through use. There are literally unlimited ways to use the will, but as Ra says, the start of them is all with the focusing of attention.

Think of a circle, you are using will.
Engage your breathing, you are using will.
Stretch your arms above your head, you are using will.
Visualize a room, you are using will.
Sing out loud, you are using will.
Sit still, you are using will.
Stir up emotions within yourself, you are using will.

The key is intention which directs the attention. Discipline is the effort to make the intentions conscious.
You could do a mundane exercise for increasing the will such as counting. You could start by counting to 100 then 100 then 10,000 then 100,000 and then 1000,000. That would probably do the trick although a tad dull.
In Qi Gong there is breath counting which is very effective. Counting in cycles of 5, 10, 15, etc.
________
So how do we get over thinking something's impossible, when everything is possible within Creation?
Is that just practice too?
Quote:and then 1000,000.

aint nobody got time for that
I learned this a long time ago and find it to be helpful: One can set small goals for himself during the day and follow through with what was "willed". Start off with small things, then build it up. And make sure you follow through with what you say you're going to do! Make it a statement to the self.

Anyway I hope this helps or is what you're looking for. It's been helpful to me especially after a few years ago when I broke down my will through poor choices and decisions.

The Will is like a spiritual muscle, as was stated above.