Bring4th

Full Version: where is Q'uo these last few months?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
did I miss something? because there hasn't been a new channeling since May 7. But before that one they had it going almost monthly.
(09-17-2016, 03:20 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]did I miss something? because there hasn't been a new channeling since May 7. But before that one they had it going almost monthly.

Homecoming has probably created a lag. I was just about to create a new thread asking members to share podcasts that they listen, or have listened to.  Smile
(09-17-2016, 03:20 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]did I miss something? because there hasn't been a new channeling since May 7. But before that one they had it going almost monthly.

Good question, I've been curious too. Smile
I try to listen to sons of the Law of One which is run by glenn pendleton. always got some great gems in there.
As per Q'uo tradition, the channeling group usually takes the summers off. This started back when Jim still had his lawn care business and had to work full time+ during the summers. Now, from what I recently learned, Steve (the other channeler) spends his summers in Colorado (don't blame him!) - he lives in Illinois and commutes both ways in the same day when they do a channeling, which is taxing, so I'm sure a break from that is nice. I believe the channeling meditations should resume soon, and to hold us over until then, there is the Homecoming channeling that should be published within a week or two.
Q'uo is probably busy engaging in perpetual cosmic orgasms.  Can't say I wouldn't do the same if I was in there shoes.
(09-18-2016, 08:59 AM)Billy Wrote: [ -> ]Q'uo is probably busy engaging in perpetual cosmic orgasms.  Can't say I wouldn't do the same if I was in there shoes.

Humm... brothers and sisters of sorrow in perpetual orgasms.  Now I know why they say that in their density, paradoxes have their solutions. BigSmile