Bring4th

Full Version: Focusing vs Relaxing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been focusing daily on what I want to manifest, to transform my body.
But it gets harder to focus as time goes on.

Should I continue to focus on what I desire to manifest, or should I take days off?

Do you have to be perfectly exact with every image of what you want to attract, or a similar vibration will do?

Plus it's hot here. Our kitchen AC went out. So I'm stuck in my room.
Take out the 'vs'. Relax and focus.
________
(09-20-2016, 04:03 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]It's when relaxed that focusing is more effective. I think focusing shouldn't demands to much effort, a little of effort is ok but not as hard work (i think)focus is best when it feels good, quite easy. You want to transform your body, you mean healing ?

To lose some weight, and some other personal reason. You probably know me enough to guess cause I go on and on about it.
________
(09-20-2016, 04:17 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2016, 04:10 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]To lose some weight, and some other personal reason. You probably know me enough to guess cause I go on and on about it.

Sounds good ! Wow i asked because my english is what it is and when i hear "transform" i would like to transform mine into a ball of white light LOL

Anthros rule. Besides a ball of light could no longer touch/feel and probably not smell either.

I want to be unique.

I think a star is in a perpetual rest. It doesn't take effort to shine.
(09-20-2016, 04:24 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]When I am in 6D I'd love to be a planet and all the beings on that planet, to see through all their eyes.
Or perhaps be a star.

I think a star is in a perpetual rest. It doesn't take effort to shine.

I want to be the molecule of a drug on a planet.

I think to be a planet/star is of the 7D and I too think it is much alike perpetual rest. In 1D we emerge from perpetual rest and in 7D we move back toward that state to reach the 8D and emerge within the 1D of elsewhere/elsewhen.
Is it the heart chakra (Love), or the 3rd eye (indigo) chakra that manifests things?
I feel a deep love for my desire.
(09-20-2016, 05:31 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is it the heart chakra (Love), or the 3rd eye (indigo) chakra that manifests things?
I feel a deep love for my desire.

Well using your chakras in balanced harmony probably is most effective.
I'm taking an online class called empowerment. Tomorrow's lesson is Transforming The Body. That's one heck of a synchronicity.
I've been doing it enough. I hope it has some good ideas.

The trick is to act as if it's already happened, and to be grateful.
Ideas are fine, I think you need results at the end of the day