Bring4th

Full Version: 2016.09.04 - Seeing Love in the Moment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just letting everybody know that the Q'uo channeling from Homecoming 2016 is now available!  Thanks to Jade for the very fast transcription -- I've tried to transcribe before and it's not easy.
Sweeett

"most of the illusion which you inhabit does not appear to contain much of that quality which you call love. And this is not by accident, my friends, it is by design. For each of you took part in the design of this illusion. That part of you which is the one Creator, which resides within all of the creation, has fashioned this illusion in such a way that the quality of love, of total acceptance of another, of giving the energies of your being to another freely without expectation of return, are hidden within each portion of this creation in order that in some way, and at some time, those entities such as yourselves that are taking their existence now here, in this illusion, may learn certain lessons related to love by finding it through their own efforts—those efforts which are put forward each day as you go about your daily round of activities."

I get tingles reading it, Like some kind of wierd fairy in Legend of Zelda.
Quote:It seems to us that the creation does become more, and that the concept of infinity very strangely, incomprehensibly, is susceptible of becoming more. And more than that, it is of such a nature intrinsically that the orientation to more is part of its very constitution, part of its make-up.
(09-20-2016, 02:50 PM)octavia Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:It seems to us that the creation does become more, and that the concept of infinity very strangely, incomprehensibly, is susceptible of becoming more. And more than that, it is of such a nature intrinsically that the orientation to more is part of its very constitution, part of its make-up.

This paradox has always confounded me utterly.  It's probably the number one paradox I contemplate, not least because it kind of contradicts the message of A Course in Miracles (ACIM), which until I found the Law of One was my go-to philosophy.  

ACIM states that only love is real, and excursions into illusion are just that: dreams with no basis in anything real.  This is the entire argument for why fear and separation are false; "Nothing real can be threatened; nothing unreal exists".  After all, how can anything exist outside of infinity?  The entire basis of illusion is the fact that it is a misperception of the wholeness of reality.  So a return to unity is a return to what is real, and everything experienced up until then is literally unreal.  Things that are unreal, obviously, cannot contribute to an increase in what is real!  And how would that even be measured? You can't compare infinity to anything since it encompasses literally everything, so there's nothing to which to compare it to notice a relative difference.

And yet, Q'uo seems to be saying precisely this: that the indivisible whole is actually growing in some way, although what that means is rather unfathomable.  I can concoct some ways of understanding it that are clunky but at least help me open up to this paradox.  

For example, I often have contemplated whether or not this is the real function of polarity allowing the Creator to experience an unlimited variety of sub-sets of infinity through our experiences.  Somehow there is a pregnant quality in less-than-complete experience that yields information the whole cannot otherwise ascertain.  It's not, in other words, that infinity is somehow becoming more--it's that by diving down into isolated fragments of the whole through the fiction of separation, we are able to better appreciate the whole and the frontiers of that appreciation are as boundless as the ways of divvying the whole up.

It's as if we are using our hands to make a "frame" and using that frame to appreciate everything visible inside the frame as distinct and separate from everything surrounding it.  We suddenly will notice so much more detail that we could never have noticed if that little framed view was part of a larger view.  In this way I sort of reason that what separation functions as is an infinite number of frames through which to experience relativity.  This kind of explains the articulation of intelligent energy as a "focus" of infinity into intelligent energy as is described by those of Ra in the cosmogenesis parts of the material.

This turns the old saying "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts" on its head.  They seem, somehow, to be saying that the whole is less than the sum of its parts--at least in the sense that there's something about the partitioning that leads to a relative detectable increase.

The other more likely option is that I'm totally overthinking this and that the mystery should be appreciated and meditated on, no reasoning allowed.  Wink
I think it's really just a matter of above or bellow the first distortion.

That which is above the first distortion is without change nor growth, it is never more or less and simply is the Source.
That which is under the first distortion exists within relativity and illusion and experiences an infinite/eternal striving for more and this striving (first distortion being infinitely distorted) is what makes the Source what it is (full of infinity).

I'm not entirely sure what was meant by Q'uo but I think it is quite false to say the creation becomes more, only a relative awareness of creation increases in it's perception and for this statement to be true we can only speak of a relative creation (you or me, this planet, star system, universe, etc) and not an absolute creation (infinity). But then again they said "It seems to us" which does denote a form of unsureness about their statement that comes from what they can observe as relative consciousnesses from within a relative creation.
When facing that mystery I end up just giggling, at the thought that we are sharing one mind at varying levels of comprehension and understanding of the one inner silence that is the crux of awareness.
(09-20-2016, 04:02 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's really just a matter of above or bellow the first distortion.

That which is above the first distortion is without change nor growth, it is never more or less and simply is the Source.
That which is under the first distortion exists within relativity and illusion and experiences an infinite/eternal striving for more and this striving (first distortion being infinitely distorted) is what makes the Source what it is (full of infinity).

I'm not entirely sure what was meant by Qu'o but I think it is quite false to say the creation becomes more, only a relative awareness of creation increases in it's perception and for this statement to be true we can only speak of a realtive creation (you or me, this planet, star system, universe, etc) and not an absolute creation (infinity). But then again they said "It seems to us" which does denote a form of unsureness about their statement that comes from what they can observe as relative consciousnesses from within a relative creation.

first density doesn't learn to graduate until it learns to work together, you see that life is only created when there is an intermingling of 2  types or more  of first density entities. 

Earth and water to create the conditions necessary for life, heat plants don't grow in the cold, wind, spreading of the seeds, germination.

I started to get the idea that the full unblock of security and survival otherwise known as the red chakra being used is to work together with others, life doesn't usually exist where there is an extreme first density condition, however there is still bacteria that can live in a volcano, and bacteria that can live in space, in a nuclear reactor, but these are usually low level 2nd density life forms. Amoebas and little microscopic critters.

The probabilities for more complex life lie with a complex balance comprised of all 4 elements, the 5th element exists in all space such as a game board denoting edges and spaces, while the 4 elements lie strewn about these spaces in varying compositions and proportions.
I wonder if 6th density beings have more love than 4th density.
(09-20-2016, 04:11 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if 6th density beings have more love than 4th density.

I think they do know a greater purity of Love if that is your question.
I think one of the "hints" to the riddle came from this part, for me:

Quote:To love those that seem to you to be unlovable is strangely enough an even greater gift, for when you are able to find in yourself that resonance of love that can reach out to that which does not solicit it, but rather seems on the contrary to reject it, you have inched, however slightly, towards a wholeness of your whole being, towards a realization of your own being as unified, and every such experience of loving the unlovable, every such experience of unifying the un-unified is an experience of the Creator finding Its lost love returning home, returning to its source. And in doing so, you give also the opportunity of that other center of being, that other incarnate individual, an opportunity, perhaps, to experience (once again however slightly), an aspect of itself, himself, herself, not previously accessible. And so love heals many a wound, love bridges many a division. Love offers itself both as a possible activity and as a condition of being which is the very stuff, the very source, the very destiny of the entire Creation.

The more we love the unlovable, the more we allow infinity, and the Creator, and Love, to expand. The veil creates the illusion of separation, which makes reality greater than it was before the veil by its very nature, and it points to the answer to the question: Not how do we find love in the moment, but why should we try to find love in the moment? Because it reconciles that which seems to be irreconcilable - it returns the Creator's lost love home - that which has chosen to separate itself.

It's also possible that Q'uo is talking about the Creator in the microcosm, i.e. in that each of us, our infinite selves, incarnated in 3D and then so affecting our totality, become greater each time we choose to love that which rejects our love.
(09-20-2016, 04:29 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:To love those that seem to you to be unlovable is strangely enough an even greater gift, for when you are able to find in yourself that resonance of love that can reach out to that which does not solicit it, but rather seems on the contrary to reject it, you have inched, however slightly, towards a wholeness of your whole being, towards a realization of your own being as unified, and every such experience of loving the unlovable, every such experience of unifying the un-unified is an experience of the Creator finding Its lost love returning home, returning to its source. And in doing so, you give also the opportunity of that other center of being, that other incarnate individual, an opportunity, perhaps, to experience (once again however slightly), an aspect of itself, himself, herself, not previously accessible. And so love heals many a wound, love bridges many a division. Love offers itself both as a possible activity and as a condition of being which is the very stuff, the very source, the very destiny of the entire Creation.

I love this part too! For me it feels like we are already home, we are already love, but in illusory way, we think that we are lost in dark woods, so each time that we find light in the darkness and love in the moment, we are returning home. It is a very comforting thought too.