Bring4th

Full Version: On Whales, Planar and Otherwise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been thinking about the righteousness of my actions over the last short while, say, since the start of the Butterfly V Oilguys war (ISIS) and the little Peninsula v The Giant Parents war (Crimea and the parents who just will not stop bashing each other).

I've been going far more righteous and such than I usually do and I've felt good about all my interactions over this time, except for one.

The Whales.

I've been trying to formulate a law that would allow more whaling but I've been failing, Miserably. First I tried making whaling less safe while extending the distance from shore, this ended badly, only the North Koreans got more whales and they got a bunch of diseases as the whales were related to the NK people, this did all kinds of wrong things to the biosphere. Then we tried to focus on the diseased and hated animals in the herd, this caused even more problems, then we tried to reduce the numbers hunted and this made all sorts of radiological problems.

So, I'm stumped, despite my best efforts and what amounts to the world resources, I've only made a mess of this situation, so, I must apologize for meddling in this manner in this matter and hope that someone has a better idea of how to interact with this species in a way that makes them more compatible in our food chain.

So, in lieu with my reducing responsibilities, I would like to return responsibility for these animals to the 22nd century Federation and its counterparts in this era, if I am pulpified send my plankton bloated carcass to SETI.

So, what should we do about whaling? Accepting suggestions.
(09-20-2016, 01:20 PM)Aki "Hkelukka" Greus Wrote: [ -> ]I've been trying to formulate a law that would allow more whaling but I've been failing, Miserably.

...hope that someone has a better idea of how to interact with this species in a way that makes them more compatible in our food chain.

Why would you want more whaling? Whales and dolphins are probably approaching fourth density same as we are. They are highly intelligent, ancient creatures. I don't understand why you want this.
Whales are so big because they anchor in a lot of light into the planet.
(09-20-2016, 05:25 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2016, 01:20 PM)Aki "Hkelukka" Greus Wrote: [ -> ]I've been trying to formulate a law that would allow more whaling but I've been failing, Miserably.

...hope that someone has a better idea of how to interact with this species in a way that makes them more compatible in our food chain.

Why would you want more whaling? Whales and dolphins are probably approaching fourth density same as we are. They are highly intelligent, ancient creatures. I don't understand why you want this.

Never have I heard a more vegan answer to a political question.
(09-20-2016, 07:41 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Whales are so big because they anchor in a lot of light into the planet.

(09-21-2016, 02:09 AM)Aki "Hkelukka" Greus Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2016, 05:25 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]

Never have I heard a more vegan answer to a political question.

I have to concur with Sjel here and, while I don't know their eating preferences, I'm not vegan. There's no good reason any more for hunting dolphins or whales. All the useful products we previously got from them, like oil or ambergris, can now be created artificially. Nor do I really see how they're having much impact on ''our'' food chain when they're in totally different ecosystems. (Or do you suddenly have a taste for krill? Wink) And they are almost without a doubt some of the most intelligent creatures on earth besides humans.

The only ethical answer I see here is to stop hunting them entirely, and find new jobs for those who previously did the hunting.
PeacefulWarrior Wrote:And they are almost without a doubt some of the most intelligent creatures on earth besides humans.

I'm a diver, and we once did a dive in Mozambique. This particular dive spot was aptly called G-spot, because it's so hard to find, but when you do it's like hitting gold! Just an amazing reef! On our way back a school of dolphins started swimming with the boat, so we switched off the engines, and jumped in with them. That was so special, I heard that "clicking" sound for the first time that they make underwater.

There was also a group at this resort where some were doing their hundredth dives, which must be done naked. That's tradition in diving circles. It was hilarious watching them head out!

Don't even get me started on people hunting dolphins or whales... I will never watch that documentary The Cove, can't watch stuff like that.

One day I got lost in Joburg and accidentally drove past Peter Lamberti's house, don't know if you guys know who he is. He's one of the GREATEST underwater documentary makers, so I parked the car and rang the bell, and he opened up. I didn't know him, and said "I'm a fan, so I just took a chance". He invited me in, showed me his studio, we had tea, and then he gave me a copy of all his documentaries. Sometimes you just have to be impulsive in life and take a chance.
The one infinite creator's plan is unfurling before our eyes, a giant orchestration on etheric truth. Truth in the sense that there are no secrets to be held energetically.

Limited ideas such as the harming of whales and dolphins will continue to come across scrutiny because it does not fit within the raising vibration of 4th density, which is that of compassion and unconditional love.

Conditional love such as whaling limits and restrictions or allowances, only serve to separate oneself from the creator that lies before oneself as another consciousness. I would go on to state that this OP is a ruse, just like Hidden Hand, written with the same perspective in mind. It's just there to stir the pot.. Pot has been stirred, s*** at the bottom comes floating to the top, waiting to be catalyzed, or more readily observed.

I think this is the moment where the breath becomes life. rofl.