Bring4th

Full Version: Episode #44
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Episode #44

In this episode, we discuss:
- Exercises and techniques we use to help balance and explore the depths of self.
- Understanding our body in relationship to spiritual seeking.
- What is our red-ray body?

A transcript for this episode will be posted once it is available.

Feel free to discuss this episode in this thread!
is there anyway i could get a copy of the Jim reading the Law of One material that you mentioned? I'm guessing it is still being edited, but would it be possible to get a copy of what you are listening to? If not, could i possibly get a rough guess as to when it could be released? thanks!
That first part about imagined conversations really resonated. I've been afflicted with some hateful intentions lately towards "trespassers" in my life. I'll rage at the person in my mind, and sometimes act on my feelings as well. Afterwards, I'll always feel so energetically wasted.

Thanks for the relevant podcast guys.
Really great show. I used to think what would it hurt to think badly of someone. I am learning how important it is to be the watcher of your thoughts. It takes much practice to look at your personal thoughts without bias and judgement; and having that open honest communication with yourself girded in love.