Bring4th

Full Version: Thoughts on the negative path
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having recently switched polarities back to STO, I have some thoughts.

The STS path is hugely beneficial in clearing distortion and confusion from the lower three rays. Unparalleled in fact. The transition into love is simple as well. You simply yield control over your life to someone in unconditional love. And boom the heart opens. Now it's not that simple as the repercussions of self service patterns continue to reverberate through your life. But with simple awareness and a little faith it's pretty easy.

Now, was I truly STS? I have no way of knowing. For sure. However, the landscape surely changed as I move onto the path of faith leading towards (I hope) unconditional love.

Feel free to ask me anything.
And I wouldn't say STS necessarily, more the deliberately unpolarized path. Willing to dive into distortion so that it may be cleared and reality be viewed more clearly. I hope that's clear. I was never deliberately STS or STO for these past years on my path. I simply followed my desire in the moment wherever it led me.