Bring4th

Full Version: ______
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
_______
It's not quite like that. The primary difference visually is the green ray. The 'STS' individual will likely have a tendency for stronger strengthening of the lower triad to empower the indigo, whereas the 'STO' with the green addition will tend to a more blended configuration.

The heart is magnetic. So when it is 'open' that actually means that it is connected magnetically to other hearts and therefore automatically engaging in energy transfer from heart to heart. The heart that is 'closed' is therefore not making this automatic transfer and connection.

However, at the adept level, a negative adept can activate the heart temporarily for an advantage, while a positive adept could temporarily close the heart as a demonstration. There is a point where opening and adjusting the activation and energization levels of the energy centers becomes quite a conscious activity and requires regular work.
_______
I would agree here, working with my chakra/chakras is moment to moment affair. Constantly trying to stay in balance, on a tidal wave of love/fury. Thats not even the correct way to describe it but its something around there.
(09-24-2016, 03:36 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2016, 03:28 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]It's not quite like that. The primary difference visually is the green ray. The 'STS' individual will likely have a tendency for stronger strengthening of the lower triad to empower the indigo, whereas the 'STO' with the green addition will tend to a more blended configuration.

The heart is magnetic. So when it is 'open' that actually means that it is connected magnetically to other hearts and therefore automatically engaging in energy transfer from heart to heart. The heart that is 'closed' is therefore not making this automatic transfer and connection.

However, at the adept level, a negative adept can activate the heart temporarily for an advantage, while a positive adept could temporarily close the heart as a demonstration. There is a point where opening and adjusting the activation and energization levels of the energy centers becomes quite a conscious activity and requires regular work.

So the orange and yellow chakra are identical (not taking into account personal parameters) in the two polarities ?

Insofar as radiance goes they have the same potentials but they may be used differently. If you are talking in terms of appearance and crystallization then yes they are the 'same' in that both positive and negative can regularize these centers.

Perhaps you are mixing the concepts of crystallization with that of distortion? A center can be activated without necessarily being balanced so you could have an entity with a really bright heart that is still way out of balance with their other centers.

If you are viewing the centers individually they can appear more or less the same, because an active ray is an active ray, but if you read the balance, the violet ray which shows the overall polarity it will be markedly different. So it is somewhat a matter of perspective and how 'close' you are looking at each part.
The difference between the polarities are thus, the Red ray being the foundation and the same for both polarity as is the violet ray, which is the overall read out of the work between orange and indigo, as the red ray is the foundation with the read out of vital energy or libido. The orange ray and yellow ray are then the first major difference between the paths. The positively polarizing individual will be using acceptance and forgiveness as a means to balance personal and social interactions. The negative entity will be developing control and suppression of self and others in order to gain control of any catalyst that it might experience. The next difference then is that the positive entity will be awaking the heart center and being radiant to all beings, the negative closing the heart center being magnetic or absorbent through the orange and yellow ray centers. The negative entity will not have the blue ray activated , on the other hand the positive entity will have the blue ray activated through knowledge and understanding of wisdom with communication in regards to freewill. The next center is the indigo ray, which is the work of faith, the positive entity seeing the oneness in all and the negative seeing the creator in themselves.

The positive will be seeking to use experience and catalyst to create a balance between the energy centers and the negative will be seeking to control and suppress the green/blue energy centers with a focus on the orange/yellow ray sense of ego as a means to tap into intelligent infinity.
I think a negative can activate blue but it is uncommon. Blue activation is automatic with green activation but that doesn't mean it can't be activated on its own with the right will and configuration.
Just for fun I'll toss in another thought.  Hopping, skipping and jumping from yellow-land to indigo is no small feat.  It requires major will to explore and serve as well as massive subtle energy.  Ergo, you just might find folks of the negative persuasion, especially aspirants, have a tendency to ride their lower chakras hard, like, real hard.  So, the appearance might be swollen and scarred and malformed, but dripping with festering juicy nastiness.  
______
(09-24-2016, 03:15 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Ra says the red chakra is working in the same way for the two polarities, green chakra is activated for STO and deactivated for STS.
What about the orange, yellow, blue, indigo and violet ray ? What are the visual or energetic difference between chakras of a STO and a STS person ? STO radiate while STS absorb energy.

My understanding is the energies are the same, except for the fact that blue and green are deliberately blocked in the case of negative adepts. When the light of a center is blocked, it is prevented from radiating outwards towards others, so it is then reflected inwards, or absorbed. So a blockage of green ray manifests as unconditional love of self, but none for others. And a blockage of blue ray manifests as a blockage of free communication of wisdom with others, reserving wisdom and knowledge only for the self (truth withholding).

Think of them as little suns, and think of the blockages as little eclipses of those suns. During the eclipse, the sun is still shining, it is just not shining on others.
(09-24-2016, 06:18 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a little surprised by the concept of an STO adept closing his heart and of an STS activating it in certain cases. Won't the STO still love but act with severity sometimes ? Can a truly STS have the ability to start and stop loving another at will since this polarity is built upon the rejection of love ? 

The negative path, as just noted above, is based upon love...but not love for you!  It's a narrow band vibration swollen to increase it's apparent importance.  Even so, an entity can include other entities under that umbrella of self.  Pablo Escobar loved his immediate family, Hitler loved puppies.  Typically, they don't consider themselves monsters, merely very selective of how they expend their energies.

GW and Ra Wrote:The other example is the entity, Martin. This entity dealt in a great degree with rather negative orange-ray and yellow-ray vibratory patterns. However, this entity was able to keep open the green-ray energy and due to the severity of its testing, if anything, this entity may be seen to have polarized more towards the positive due to its fidelity to service to others in the face of great catalyst.

How do you suppose those negative energy patterns might appear.
I think it is still possible for an STO entity to ''appear'' as having the blocages configuration of an STS entity. It is impossible to tell of someone else's configuration based just on the blocages of green and blue ray without knowing the mind and the unconscious/conscious play that person is dealing with. That person would still need balancing as a matter of observation, but it says nothing on the real openness of their ray and the polarity involved with each entity although someone with a bit of experience would probably notice when there is much polarity involved at least.
______
(09-25-2016, 12:09 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]We use the same word love for the two polarities; i'm not sure i'm right but i've the feeling the sto love is different in quality from sts love.
To me sto love feel very similar to the vibration of mother earth, nature, the trees while sts love is a more synthetic, man made vibration, like infatuation.
Do you agree ?

Yes, I would agree.  I might add that one flows freely like water while the other is held tightly like glacial ice.  Both are of the same chemical composition, but take a different form due to the different environment created around them.