Bring4th

Full Version: Absolute Infinity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This guy has experience of 100% ego death and experiences being God.

"oh my god, reality is absolutely infinite."

"Being god is terrifying"

"There's so much Love"
Quote:...There are portions of the seventh density which, although described to us by our teachers, remain mysterious.

...eighth, the octave which moves into a mystery we do not plumb.

Huh  Tongue
I've never been sure how to interpret this whole mystery thing. If I put something in my pocket and it is unknown to you, is this information part of the great mystery for you?

It seems to me there is no actual mystery and what we refer to as mystery is our inability to see the whole of things (quite mysterious as we are all things). There is mystery only in separation of awareness because there is a facet of yourself aware of things the other facet of yourself is not which creates a mystery to discover for the unaware facet.
What is beyond the mystery, and what is the very intelligence of the mystery, is mysterious. There is nothing beyond the mystery. It is utterly mysterious in and of itself, this whole existence. It's the only possibility. But how? I feel that is the mystery, Minyatur.

EDIT: Think about how you got here. Just for a moment. How can you deep down, really, exist at all?
(09-26-2016, 11:30 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]What is beyond the mystery, and what is the very intelligence of the mystery, is mysterious. There is nothing beyond the mystery. It is utterly mysterious in and of itself, this whole existence. It's the only possibility. But how? I feel that is the mystery, Minyatur.

EDIT: Think about how you got here. Just for a moment. How can you deep down, really, exist at all?

It is somewhat interesting how the most common answer to why we exist, is that we could not not exist. I guess it does nullify the first distortion in our most basic fundamental nature, we are that which cannot not be.
I think there is a portion of ourselves that is ever aware of all things, is there mystery to this portion of ourselves or does it know not mystery?
Good question. What is intelligent infinity? Can intelligent infinity itself answer that?
A mystery is characterized by the nature of 'not knowing'. The octave density is not a place of knowing. Being and Knowing are intrinsically different. Knowing occurs in the realm of mind, Being occurs in spirit. The octave is beyond mind, which is why it is eternal mystery.
(09-26-2016, 01:05 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]A mystery is characterized by the nature of 'not knowing'. The octave density is not a place of knowing. Being and Knowing are intrinsically different. Knowing occurs in the realm of mind, Being occurs in spirit. The octave is beyond mind, which is why it is eternal mystery.

I'd think mystery would be more characterized by the nature of "knowing to not know", we can only speak of mystery within the realm of the mind.

How do you position Intelligent Infinity in regard to your octave density, intelligence denotes a form of knowing and not simple beingness.
I know these are personalized terms, but here's my take on it:

'Knowledge' to me is not truth. It's like a suit of clothing truth can put on (and, just as easily, take off).

'Knowing' something gives one power over it -- a platform to look at it from and make sense of it ... or a mechanical framework to lock it in and make it work "the way it should" -- or, at least, power over one's own experience while dealing with that something. The "objective knowledge" itself is not the source of the power ... it is the CERTAINTY that that knowledge is correct. An illusion that becomes more workable the more it is stabilized.

'Mystery,' i think, is the basic nature of truth/reality. one of "the voices" (my nickname for my guides) said it this way:

"Truth cannot be known/possessed. Truth can be experienced."

Truth cannot be locked down into a framework of knowing ... not forever, at least. It is limitless, and the journey toward it has no finite end. The EXPERIENCE of truth without the hope or desire of knowing it, however, grants another kind of power ... which i call 'inner strength' (mostly because i don't like the external implication of the word 'power'). It grants a confidence and certainty that bypasses the mind/ego entirely and becomes a permanent part of the self.

My favorite boon from the 'humble experience of truth' is, by far, what it does to one's fear/discomfort regarding 'The Unknown.' The need to know what is happening is less and less a panicky urgent thing that feels necessary for survival. Another of 'the voices' called this:

"The ability to walk through Hell unscathed."

=/ i know concision is a problem. i have trouble 'shutting up' once i start blabbing, and rarely know when to stop. I think it's now =)
(09-26-2016, 01:32 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I'd think mystery would be more characterized by the nature of "knowing to not know", we can only speak of mystery within the realm of the mind.

How do you position Intelligent Infinity in regard to your octave density, intelligence denotes a form of knowing and not simple beingness.

I have a different understanding.

To me, intelligence denotes awareness which I would also equate with 'spirit'.

Mind is an expression of awareness or spirit, and the mental realm constitutes the domain of 'knowledge'. In other-words, there is awareness in every expression of mind, but there is not mind in every expression of spirit, (raw intelligence/beingness/existence). Mind is 'self reflective' consciousness. It is like a mirror for spirit. All knowledge is just a reflection of unity. It is like memory. A memory is not the thing in and of itself, it is just a recording, an imitation, whereas spirit is raw awareness of the actual thing.

It can get very close to spirit, but there always remains a line which mind ultimately cannot cross, just as a reflection may be a very accurate picture but there parts of reality that cannot be reflected by its limited scope.
(09-26-2016, 01:53 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2016, 01:32 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I'd think mystery would be more characterized by the nature of "knowing to not know", we can only speak of mystery within the realm of the mind.

I have a different understanding.

To me, intelligence denotes awareness which I would also equate with 'spirit'.

Mind is an expression of awareness or spirit, and the mental realm constitutes the domain of 'knowledge'. In other-words, there is awareness in every expression of mind, but there is not mind in every expression of spirit, (raw intelligence/beingness/existence). Mind is 'self reflective' consciousness. It is like a mirror for spirit. All knowledge is just a reflection of unity. It is like memory. A memory is not the thing in and of itself, it is just a recording, an imitation, whereas spirit is raw awareness of the actual thing.

It can get very close to spirit, but there always remains a line which mind ultimately cannot cross, just as a reflection may be a very accurate picture but there parts of reality that cannot be reflected by its limited scope.

I would agree with both of you. I believe its a fusion of both thoughts. I believe the nature of truth is mystery, because the infinite creator from are stance, will be ever expanding. This manifested in the universe, as it is always expanding. However anagogys in depth function of how awareness is really just word play for spirit and its analog known as knowledge. The part about the mirror not fully reflecting reality is nice. I definitely believe it to be true, and even can have a distorting effect in how you percieve yourself, and through this others.