Bring4th

Full Version: what happens to the many souls who will have to repeat third density yet again?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some, it was their first master cycle. But Ra also spoke of those for whom this is their second cycle, and they will have to go do it again because they are still unpolarized. Will their higher selves simply try new tactics in an attempt to awaken them?
Time is infinite from the perspective of higher densities. And on top of that, 3rd Density is by far the shortest cycle anyway. Those overseeing an entity's incarnation will undoubtedly try to put them in situations which will balance out whatever's holding them back, but if someone needs an extra cycle or two before they're ready to graduate to 4D, it's truly no big deal in the grand scheme.
My thoughts are coming out a bit clumsy but I'll try my best that my ideas lead toward a proper answer.

Those who are unpolarized cannot stay here once earth is fully locked into 4D. At least not until the octave cycle is done I think. Since all densities are superimposed on each other there are different planes of existence in which earth can have many different fates and I do not know if the unpolarized souls are allowed to interact with different realities but I suppose it is possible. I see each 7D harvesting group as one master cycle of a soulgroup. 7D moving into timelessness suggest each of these groups are already a group before the experience begin and they simply reconnect with each other. It is like each group is a temporal state of the intemporal octave. I do not think a 7D group can harvest without a single part of them and so I think the group would not harvest the octave as long as some members are stuck here in whichever density that is. So in a way their master cycle is the octave. I'm not sure 7D groups repeat their master cycles.

But if you are only speaking of earth cycles, there are many in a single cycle of 4D and many 4D cycles in a single 5D cycle etc. And so I think those stuck in 3D will travel across 3D planets until they reconnect with their soul group. If they do not harvest 4D in the current earth cycle it is because they do not belong in the current soul group of this experiment that will end up 7D and therefore they work with the level of their group and not the current 4D earth group. That means they will harvest when their group is ready, they just belong to a different state of this octave and a different group. I suppose each group has it's own ways of progressing through the octave.

So in a sense I believe I have and have not answered your question because it is more complex than the question itself suggest. But I'd say I don't think a group would repeat a whole 3D cycle just because they aren't awaken as each soul is already awaken behind the veil and some 3D planets are less veiled than we are. They would probably do so in an attempt to balance the group further in higher density.
I assume that those will simply reincarnate once the new 4th density vibrations have veiled themselves from 3rd density phenomenon. For some it will be the first, second or third time or perhaps even a repeating of the three cycles. I believe that is what Ra sums up. I assumed firstly that many would simply have to moved and incarnate on a different planet but i assume that everyone will simply have to wait in time/space until a space/time opening is available. Since the period of time is different in the inner planes, it might not even be a dramatic length of time. I get the idea that after this cycle of 3rd density is complete, we will have a period of 4th density vibration until the Earth is once again able to be useful for 3rd density experience.
I think they will be taken to Tau Ceti E to complete their cycle(s).
Seems to be the planet of choice.
Those not making the graduation will move on to a planet that offers the third density lessons necessary. Whether the individual soul will need to repeat a full cycle or one of the small cycles is unknown. Technically one can harvest themselves at any time if he opens the gateway to intelligent infinity.

Considering that even if one repeated three full master cycles, that is significantly less time than any other density of experience. We have all the time we need. How fast that process goes is totally up to us.

Smile