Bring4th

Full Version: Negative polarity.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In living the Law of One 101 Carla gives three examples of negative polarity and three examples of positive polarity, Carla mentions that Adolf Hitler was one of the most well known examples of negative polarization. This makes fairly good sense as Hitler is normally considered to be the archetype of evil in the modern world. However what i find fairly strange is that Carla and Ra mention that Hitler wasn't successful in polarizing towards the negative. How on Earth can someone as negative as Hitler not reach the threshold of 95% service to self?

Here is a below quote

Quote:
Unlike Genghis Khan, who did succeed in graduating in the
service-to-self polarity, Hitler did not. His negative polarity was
greatly weakened by his belief that he was “
doing the right thing
for his fatherland. He saw all the mass extermination as the needed
means to the end of saving Germany. He saw himself always as
Germany's savior.
I find this to be very interesting, in would suggest that the negative polarity must have consciousness knowledge that what they are doing is negative and wrong in order to polarized successfully and vice versa for the positive polarity. I find this makes sense logically in the positive polarity but in the sense of the negative polarity, i would have assumed that the negative entity would normally consider themselves to be good and correct doing what they sincerely believe to be the right thing? Perhaps the difference on a well known negative entity Rasputin would be his philosophy would be summed up as sinning as a means to reach salvation because if Christ is here to save the sinners, then those who sin the most will be saved first so long as they have faith. This would then be a conscious knowledge of wrong doing.
Matt1 Wrote:in would suggest that the negative polarity must have consciousness knowledge that what they are doing is negative and wrong in order to polarized successfully

This is actually something I have grappled with in the past (I have read quite a few books on psychopathology plus some unfortunate personal experience) and I came to the conclusion that... how shall I put this, in their own eyes, they believe what they're doing is 'right', or maybe 'justified' is a better word. No-one follows the "wrong path" in their own eyes. They sincerely believe in their own infallibility.

Ra Wrote:They experience that which they wish by free choice, being of the earnest opinion that green-ray energy is folly.

Ra Wrote:It is aware of the full array of possible methods of viewing the universe of the one Creator and it is convinced that the ignoring and non-use of the green-ray energy center will be the method most efficient in providing harvestability of fourth density.

To try and reason with them can feel like a twilight zone experience. Having said all this, I also think the negative polarity will never really make much sense to the positive polarity. There's also a 'shortsightedness' in the way they perceive the world. Something that really stayed with me from the book People of the Lie, was the statement that all evil has its origin in a lie, like Ra calling the negative path "the path which is not", since separation is a lie.
Honestly a good example, is Jedi episode 3. Watch how Anakin is transformed by the dark side. He believes everyone that loves him, is against him. He goes from being a protector of the republic.to actually saying "I am stronger than the emperor, I can overthrow him, and we can rule the universe together." He even says it slightly different to obi wan, right before they fight. Obi wans like your new empire? Anakin plambs obi wan for tearning padmae against him. Obi says something like, you've done that on your own. If you don't like star wars or episode 3 in general. Just go to near the end and watch Anakin
This is a good example of how people come to believe green ray is folly. It's not like looking at rays and coming to a conclusion. It is more into a maelstrom of decisions/being. Going way outttttt.
I would agree negatives narrow the focus until all else has come to obliviousness to there perception. They believe they are correct, and the people that love them the most, fight so hard for them to see the light. However at a certain point of development, the entity will not accept these view points, I don't care how reasonable your conversation, or how much "evidence" is presented. Your urging for the light will become seen to be a battle.
I have been negative, I have been upwards to around lower-midish 80 percent serve self. In this incarnation. I can tell you now, negatives here, are a play thing for higher negatives. They like to torture you, and drag your will to breaking. For multiple reasons. They wish to absorb your energy. The more chaotic and rage you have, the more easily it is to absorb your energy, and the more you will have to be taken. It also setups the scenario for Master/slave relationship. So they basically beat the s*** out of you, absorb your energy, and prepare you mind for slavery, whilst here. They will also try and use you as an agent of chaos. In that they want you to be aggressive in negativity. To spread it around. People resonate with new beliefs and come to literally be that vibration, more than any logical conclusion of or for change.
However I would also like to mention that each negative entity is different, and each conglamoration of negatives will be different. I actually believe there are peaceful sects, or followings of serve self creator studyship.
I take it a little differently, I believe conscience knowing isn't the variable that caused Hitler not to polarize, as much as him doing depolarizing towards the negative acts. So in my opinion Hitler obviously polarized negatively from many of his acts, However amongst all the negative acts. He still had patterns of positive polarization.
Putting your hand in flame will cause a burn regardless of consciencously knowing it, or not.
----------
Yes I am serve others. I preprogrammed the major life catalyst in my life. I set certain events that no entity could change. One of these are my two young children. I am a 6th density origin being, However I over stepped and it cost me dearly. I was sent to negative 4th density, as my apropriate locus of negative understanding. My s m c has put a lot of energy in giving me this opportunity to polarize postively. I also have small information regarding.We also helping a few other negatives try and jump positively at this time. I was sent as a crusader, after entering Earths inner planes. I was contacted by my s m c and was made aware of the unfurling plans, I made the choice and here I stand.
However there are a large amount of balancing factors put into play here at this time of my experience. My veil is extremely thick, regarding some aspects, whilst the veil is very thin in other aspects. I can channel spiritual information, However I cannot gather transient data through the veil. I believe it has something to do with me and free will. Other people's free will that is. I am notorious for abridging free will. I don't mean to but the OIC is my passion.
And until very recently my space/time location was negative. Once I broke through negative space/time my s m c opened the gateway and called for me immediately.
(09-25-2016, 08:40 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]And until very recently my space/time location was negative. Once I broke through negative space/time my s m c opened the gateway and called for me immediately.

I did not take the invitation, and the infinite energy healed a lot of distortions in my body complex. For example my whole life, I have had an issue with my left limpnode on my neck. It was always swollen and so painful. After the experience this was one of many bodily complex distortions that were healed. However I do believe they opened the gateway to retrieve me from incarnation, in the concern of me falling back into negativity. However they respected my free will, and I am still here in incarnation on this most beautiful planet, with my loving,caring, and beautiful family. I no longer have the 4th density over-shadow, shadowing me. I would routinely be visited by 5ths, I am glad to pronounce, no more!!!
_______
I realize this was intended as a largely metaphysical question, but in the case of Hitler, I believe there's a concrete answer: While he was deeply tribal and viewed anyone outside his tribe with antipathy (at best), he was actually extremely nice when dealing with his own people, as he saw them. He was, in effect, too nice to be truly polarized negative. A few years ago, a maid who worked for him up until 1934 gave an interview about her years with him, and it's a pretty fascinating contrast:

Quote:He was a charming man, someone who was only ever nice to me, a great boss to work for. You can say what you like, but he was a good man to us. ... I only ever knew Hitler as a kindly man who was good to me. ... Even now, I prefer to remember the charming facets of his personality.

She also talks about things like him giving away extra food to the poor near to his home, or crying when a lover died.

And, of course, this is "the help" we're talking about here. One of the ways truly nasty people are most likely to express it is in being cruel to those in service capacities. Tormenting "lower" people merely because they can torment them. Yet Hitler as a boss was apparently nothing but 'bitte' and 'danke' and he even, upon meeting her again a couple years after she left his service, told her that he missed her. Relatedly -although not in this article- it's also widely reported that Hitler was very good with children, which is something else that's incredibly rare in those who are utterly negative.

So I tend to think that this dichotomy between the spark of goodness, so to speak, that was still in Hitler, versus the monstrosity of his other actions, was probably the "confusion" that made his "personality disintegrate," as Ra put it, and prevented him from being harvestable.

Either way, I think it's a fascinating reminder of how even the most seemingly-evil of people may still have redeeming qualities, or some love remaining in their heart.
(09-25-2016, 06:43 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]In living the Law of One 101 Carla gives three examples of negative polarity and three examples of positive polarity, Carla mentions that Adolf Hitler was one of the most well known examples of negative polarization. This makes fairly good sense as Hitler is normally considered to be the archetype of evil in the modern world. However what i find fairly strange is that Carla and Ra mention that Hitler wasn't successful in polarizing towards the negative. How on Earth can someone as negative as Hitler not reach the threshold of 95% service to self?

You have to understand that most of the direct killing that went on was done by subordinates, not by Hitler himself. Power over others isn't measured just in terms of how broad your influence was, but also in terms of the relative intensity of each encounter (i.e. one could polarize to harvestable grades of negativity in a relatively small social circle, because intensity of negativity is completely relative).

Directly controlling someone unto the point of death, versus say the act of telling someone else to control someone are fundamentally different. Say I tell you to kill someone. Do you do it? Or do you wrestle with the moral conundrum of the act? Do you see how the actual polarizing act is mostly just passed off to the person who actually has to decide whether to take a life or not? Also, another factor in the purity of negative polarization is a component we cannot see at all (what does a given individual WANT). What happened in the holocaust might not have been what Hitler even remotely wanted, and if that was the case, his attempt to control other self was largely a failure, which would essentially just depolarize a negative being.

So frankly, the fact that Hitler wasn't harvestable grade negative doesn't even surprise me. Many seemingly negative beings are not consciously negative, they are just really really confused, continuing to unconsciously replicate the 'chain of pain' that occurred in their youth.
(09-25-2016, 07:16 AM)YinYang Wrote: [ -> ]
Matt1 Wrote:in would suggest that the negative polarity must have consciousness knowledge that what they are doing is negative and wrong in order to polarized successfully

This is actually something I have grappled with in the past (I have read quite a few books on psychopathology plus some unfortunate personal experience) and I came to the conclusion that... how shall I put this, in their own eyes, they believe what they're doing is 'right', or maybe 'justified' is a better word. No-one follows the "wrong path" in their own eyes. They sincerely believe in their own infallibility.

Ra Wrote:They experience that which they wish by free choice, being of the earnest opinion that green-ray energy is folly.

Ra Wrote:It is aware of the full array of possible methods of viewing the universe of the one Creator and it is convinced that the ignoring and non-use of the green-ray energy center will be the method most efficient in providing harvestability of fourth density.

To try and reason with them can feel like a twilight zone experience. Having said all this, I also think the negative polarity will never really make much sense to the positive polarity. There's also a 'shortsightedness' in the way they perceive the world. Something that really stayed with me from the book People of the Lie, was the statement that all evil has its origin in a lie, like Ra calling the negative path "the path which is not", since separation is a lie.

Much of this post speaks to me.

I'm only recently acquainted with the Ra material -- and nowhere near finished reading the transcripts -- so I'm not fully aware of the terminology. So far, the concepts make me feel like I'm reading a book of my own past thoughts translated into a language that I'm not yet fluent in.

If I understand 'positive/negative polarity' and 'green ray energy' correctly, then I've been an STO person(? being?) locked in a tug-of-war relationship with a STS person (?) for nearly a decade. I believe it began as an attempt to understand -- then convert -- one another, but now we seemed to have settled into a mutual cocoon ... undergoing internal changes together while minimalizing/neutralizing one another's influence on the world around us.

Argh. I know i've something to say based on the differences of our viewpoints, but i'm not sure why or how. Here goes my best attempt:

[Unity (?) and Power (over others) are the same force, but It cannot be viewed simultaneously as both. In the first view, Love is strength; in the second, love is weakness.]

["why milk another when you yourself are a source of milk?"] -- Nearly all of the STS people i've interacted with seem to have some conscious conception of "psychic or energetic vampirism," which they actively seek to practice and often view as the .. means? of their power. I, on the other hand, seem to have an intuitive certainty that whatever they are calling "life force/soul attention/attention/etc." and envision themselves "feeding on" is something that all conscious beings seem to be capable of producing within themselves. The viewpoint/act of vampirism seems to do nothing but weaken this natural generative ability and cause a dependency on the practice in order to feel strong (or even 'normal'). What i find incredibly confusing is that several have voiced the idea that "ALL humans feed on one another" and seem to believe that this is the ONLY way to acquire such energy ... yet more than once i've witnessed them feed continuously on another who is actively generating the stuff without bothering to explain to themselves how the victim is regenerating without feeding on a victim of their own.

[which matters most: understanding or power?] STS philosophies never hold up to logical analysis, and this doesn't seem to bother most of them. I can't count how many times i've heard "ignorance is bliss" or "we aren't supposed to know" or (my favorite) "it doesn't work if i think about it" ... yet the seemingly supernatural abilities i've witnessed many perform seem to be based in a total confidence that they possess "the Truth." I think they believe the "proof is in the pudding;" logic or objective truth mean nothing ... only: "does the belief get me what i want?"

The majority of STS beliefs seem to take the form of un-analyzed (but entirely accepted) adages such as those above and: "only the strongest survive," "might makes right," "you can't have good without evil," "if it feels good, do it," and "s*** rolls downhill" (to name a few). STS philosophy in action appears to me be a de-evolutionary thing designed to ensnare everyone (including themselves) into a competitive game of struggle and conflict for basic physical survival (a game which they believe is rigged in their favor, since they believe they possess the intelligence/ secret knowledge / inherent superiority required to "come out on top".)

[the illusion of control] I spent several years as a side-line outsider watching a predatory STS group. I am firmly convinced that the power and control they have is completely illusory. Much time is spent "manipulating and controlling" the actions and urges of others, but no time is spent controlling (or even contemplating) their own actions and urges. They are extremely prone to their own 'art,' and each member of the group seemed secretly convinced they they were the smartest and the one "really pulling the strings." One member would think an action at another, while the target would have a sudden compulsion to perform the act ... then, a moment later, the roles would be reversed.

Viewing from outside it appeared that "control," only worked on those who already accepted the superiority of their beliefs and practices (those who did not were chased away). If something occurred or existed that was inarguable evidence against what they claimed was true ("the way things are," "the way the world works," etc.), they would collectively act as a sort of hive mind to stamp it out / drive it away ... seemingly without ever questioning (or even perceiving) the drive to do so or admitting to themselves that they had just witnessed an exception to their "absolute truth."

all right... at this point, i'm certain that i'm rambling, so i'm going to stop here and hope that whatever wanted out got out.
(09-25-2016, 06:43 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]This makes fairly good sense as Hitler is normally considered to be the archetype of evil in the modern world.

Quote:In speaking of the one you call Adolf we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity’s life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.

(09-25-2016, 06:43 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I find this to be very interesting, in would suggest that the negative polarity must have consciousness knowledge that what they are doing is negative...

Quote:We have advised and suggested caution and patience in previous communications and do so again, using this entity as an example of the over-hasty opening of polarization without due attention to the synthesized and integrated mind/body/spirit complex. To know your self is to have the foundation upon firm ground.
It's important to understand your own intentions.
(09-25-2016, 11:43 AM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks InfiniteU Wink , if i understand you well the shift of polarity was a prebirth decision.

Yes it was. Not that it was just going to happen though.
Unlike most of his "family" a 6th density negative wanderer would be aware of the method of negative harvest.
The higher self would inform the entity, setting up the conditions required.

I have often wondered about the 95% and feel that it must be a combination of 2 factors.

The entity must generate an intention to separate, a force of intense repulsion, amongst all the beings it interacts with. To be someone you would NEVER wish to encounter again. A small percentage of residual beings would however remain, this is important.
These entities would be willing to enter a further incarnation within the negative adepts universe solely for the purpose of being able to cause suffering, kill and act out their revenge on this being. It would be a negative attraction. Hence the 3 way split at harvest.

The unpolarized of under 95% negativity would repeat part of the 3rd density cycle on another 3rd density planet, like Tau Ceti E.
The positives graduate to Earth 4d positive with the negs creating their 4d negative world and opportunity to work off their "bad karma".
(09-25-2016, 11:49 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I realize this was intended as a largely metaphysical question, but in the case of Hitler, I believe there's a concrete answer:  While he was deeply tribal and viewed anyone outside his tribe with antipathy (at best), he was actually extremely nice when dealing with his own people, as he saw them.  He was, in effect, too nice to be truly polarized negative.  A few years ago, a maid who worked for him up until 1934 gave an interview about her years with him, and it's a pretty fascinating contrast:

Quote:He was a charming man, someone who was only ever nice to me, a great boss to work for. You can say what you like, but he was a good man to us. ... I only ever knew Hitler as a kindly man who was good to me. ... Even now, I prefer to remember the charming facets of his personality.

This is entirely consistent with being STS.

You have no shot at building a group of minions if you are a complete a-hole.  The question is more about why he was being nice, and that we just don't know.

Part of the deception is having everybody think you are wonderful.  Think about the way Bill Clinton presents himself, and then the body count following the Clintons.  That's real STS.  Maintaining the deception is why STS eventually falls apart.
Power of personality is common with highly negative entities who influence large numbers.

Ra Wrote:About them were soon gathered those who found it easy to believe that a series of specific knowledges and wisdoms would advance one towards the Creator. The end of this was the graduation into fourth-density negative of the Wanderers, which had much power of personality, and some small deepening of the negatively polarized element of those not polarizing positively.

Rasputin charmed his way into the household of the Russian Tsar.
_______
[quote='YinYang' pid='214255' dateline='1474909513']
Power of personality is common with highly negative entities who influence large numbers.

I know this MUCH too well. I think one way to say it is: "psychopaths are often incredibly charming ... so much so that prolonged exposure to them actually makes their belief system / psychosis contagious." Charles Manson is a good example.

Their confidence is self and "the secrets they possess" are used to affect altered mind-states / 'impossible experience' / brushes with what the other would call the unknown.

The resulting awe (and sense in the other that they are in the presence of someone / something greater) is how negatives spread their philosophy / convert others (very few of which are granted status in the secret hierarchy -- their machine needs 'sheep' to work). Others cannot deny that they are in the presence of something 'alien' / 'powerful' / 'unknown', and come to trust the person inducing that feeling as a guide or teacher ... thus accepting the 'superiority of the being and it's knowledge / way of seeing things.'

I've had it phrased this way: "you WILL come around to my way of thinking."

bunk.
Yes, cult leaders are good examples. Jim Jones and David Koresh also come to mind, and of course David Miscavige!

If you think that  STS harvestable means that your personality is charming, nice, or kindly at all, you have not enjoyed the history enough of the two other examples of such in the material, namely Tarus Bulba and Genghis Khan.

Furthermore, to suggest that President Clinton is somehow a secret mass murderer shows a lack of follow through in logic. In modern civilization we follow every move of our celebrity politicians. A two-bit congressman can't even text a porno pic without the entire world knowing about it. Yet, W.J. Clinton with his poor family from Arkansas is going to somehow grow up and be the greatest criminal mastermind of all time and only fear mongerer Alex Jones is going to figure it out- but alas! all of Clinton's wealthy and powerful enemies are foiled ever and ever again  at catching him like Wile E. Coyote, every single time.

[attachment=1549]

(09-26-2016, 01:51 PM)herald Wrote: [ -> ].

If you think that  STS harvestable means that your personality is charming, nice, or kindly at all, you have not enjoyed the history enough of the two other examples of such in the material, namely Tarus Bulba and Genghis Khan.

I don't think it's a universal trait -- others can definitely be bullied and threatened into hopelessness and submission (I've had it phrased: "Why fight it if you can't do anything about it?") -- but i've witnessed negatives start one-on-one relationships with a kindly front (gifts, agreeing with the other, giving buttloads of attention seemingly based in genuine interest in the person and their ideas) to put them in a prone state before "flipping the table."

In non-violent settings, it's an extremely common tactic.
(09-26-2016, 02:06 PM)OpalE Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2016, 01:51 PM)herald Wrote: [ -> ].

I don't think it's a universal trait -- others can definitely be bullied and threatened into hopelessness and submission (I've had it phrased:  "Why fight it if you can't do anything about it?") -- but i've witnessed negatives start one-on-one relationships with a kindly front (gifts, agreeing with the other, giving buttloads of attention seemingly based in genuine interest in the person and their ideas) to put them in a prone state before "flipping the table."

In non-violent settings, it's an extremely common tactic.

Yea I would agree. There are many forms it can shape into. The dark side is hard to see.

Certainly Rasputin was able to influence Russian politics after his initial encounter with Tsar Nicholas and his wife in 1906, but he was not nice or charming in any way. He was dirty, smelled bad and was uncouth. Most everyone who knew him disliked him, including his own children. His personality may have been mesmerizing, but this man was known for being on the fringe of social behavior. He was believed to be associated with dark secret societies, and claimed to have the power of prophesy. As he seemed able to prevent the death of the son of the Tsar and Tsarina, he was trusted by them and became an advisor for foreign and domestic policy just at the time when Russia could have made positive democratic reforms. He also advised the Tsar to command his own army on the front of WWI, and the Tsarina to allow rioting and dissent to fester in St Petersburg. He was so uncharming that many people plotted to kill him in the name of rescuing Mother Russia from his grips.

Prominent Russians: Grigory Rasputin

Quote:Rasputin lived in an apartment on Gorohovaya Street. There, peasants and aristocrats came to visit him. Peasants and the city’s poor worshiped Rasputin and believed in his holiness and sometimes asked for help and money, and aristocrats, knowing his influence at court, visited him only to gain his favor and use it for their career growth or just because it was ‘fashionable.’ He also seduced women with his charm, preached and entertained. It was rumored that he organized his own sect performing religious sex rituals. Many reports of Rasputin’s unholy behavior reached Nicholas. But he dismissed these reports of Rasputin’s outings to bathhouses, beatings and violent sex with society women and prostitutes. He laughed them off by saying “the holy are always slandered.” Even Bishop Theophan tried to tell Nicholas to distance himself from Rasputin, but for this he was relieved of his post and banished.

Quote:For more information on Russia's arguably most charismatic figure check RT's documentary .

Rasputin was renowned for his charisma, all the literature and documentaries are consistent about that. People fell inexplicably under his spell (like another person we discussed recently), most famously Tsar Nicholas' wife, Alexandra.
Pages: 1 2