Bring4th

Full Version: Why does Beingness desire Earth experience from Ego?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Of all the perspectives that are infinite, why would so many infinite creators choose the limitation of the observation of the Ego to awaken from.

Is it the perfect handicap tool to direct and point Beings to their highest unfoldment of experiential learning?

After all, we awaken from every perspective we choose to take, whether that be the perspective of a plant, a human, and the creator (us, the essence of life) take infinite stepping stones to a more open and expansive creation.

Where is Ego along the destination?

Methinks Ego is simply it is the highest expression, the most pure stroke of of creator that is the paintbrush of the mind-identity complex.

This programmer that the ego is (the source of all programmes), is essentially the most effective at survival anything can be programmed to be.

Yet I wonder.

Why did Beingness choose the route of programming experientially, to awaken themselves out of the experience of programming, to eventually awaken again and again into the continual rebirth of the unborn. In other words, this reaches to infinity with some programming,

In this Logos perhaps, the pathway of re-awakeners chose this for some reason. Maybe no reason at all but the distillation of emptiness over some magnitude.

[Image: 8XcFRcv.jpg]

The great Archer shall we say, Shiva (Consciousness) shooting its Arrow (programming). Yet this program must remain empty to nourish and impregnante the target it must direct and Give All of Itself to, (Mother Existence), [Shakti]

Lets call Shiva and Shakti archetypes the duality of this Logos.
Any imaginings of why Shiva chose programming of the mind to reach awakening?

Perhaps the route of 'solution' back to the Creator is Anything, Anyway, and No way, Nothing. That is all. Thank you B4th <3

reach the consciousnesses of Beingness again.
It is very very simple from my perspective.

If you never go to sleep, you cannot experience the pleasure of waking up.

That is why Beingness explores itself from the perspective of ego, because nothing compares to the infinite majesty of waking up to the reality of being the One Infinite Creator, the vitalizing intelligence of All That Can Be.
Surely the Ego could be constricted even more into a much denser dimension. Which does exist. We just chose this level??

The most constricted being in the akashic record of Earth existence. This has thus far been the limit of Suffering from here. This dimensional nexus.

But there can be much farther from the center on the Wheel of Samsara.

It does make me wonder how far from the center Earth is from the Central sun (source) Which is the Center of the wheel?

Depth of Sufferinghood only widens the expansiveness of the opening to the Creator once the incarnation is final. Written. Done.

Imagine a tortured soul of a being, perhaps with a few pleasures, meeting the final end with a devastating and extended, bloody, terrifying end to the innocent Body complex.

Just imagine the existential terror of the primal scream that meets the abyss of emptiness only to eventually be warped dimensionally back into the widest breadth of Love one has ever perceived thus far. Imagine the Explosion of Bliss Imploding the Terror back to Nothingness. Return, Awakened to Love once again. Meet This.
(09-27-2016, 06:49 PM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]Surely the Ego could be constricted even more into a much denser dimension. Which does exist. We just chose this level??

The much denser (in the sense of mental freedom) dimension you are referring to, from my perspective, is 1st density. There are many varieties of ego, or self, and yellow ray identification we are familiar with as ego isn't the beginning. So the answer is, it isn't just choosing this level -- it explores the entire continuum between the form and formlessness. Absolute constriction, and absolute unboundedness.
And what if this density was not the Third and in fact the 1st level? 0?

What is the 0 density? Which density is the Source Creator? Lets assume 10. Beyond 10 lets assume 100. Beyond that. Ifinity. Because yes you can reach the full essence of source at some level. But before that level, Is.
So there must be infinite levels away from the Creator, and ther must also be infinite levels before that Creator.

And we assume, believe this to be the 3rd number density because of Ra's linguistic preference?

We could anyway assume us 0th density and assume infinite levels above and below us. It only measures the level of constriction or veiledness from the creator.
(09-27-2016, 07:03 PM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]And what if this density was not the Third and in fact the 1st level? 0?

What is the 0 density? Which density is the Source Creator? Lets assume 10. Beyond 10 lets assume 100. Beyond that. Ifinity. Because yes you can reach the full essence of source at some level. But before that level, Is.
So there must be infinite levels away from the Creator, and ther must also be infinite levels before that Creator.

And we assume, believe this to be the 3rd number density because of Ra's linguistic preference?

We could anyway assume us 0th density and assume infinite levels above and below us. It only measures the level of constriction or veiledness from the creator.

Yea I would agree, You can measure Infinity in an infinite amount of ways. Which never fully express true infinity in my opinion. I think there are moments where you believe you are of the one infinite, yet there are always infinite above, and infinite below. I never think the game stops. It just keeps rolling, and rolling.....