Bring4th

Full Version: why is the remembering rate for wanderers so low??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Questioner: I’ll just ask one little short one that you may not be able to answer before the final… The short one is, can you tell me what percentage of the Wanderers on Earth today have been successful in penetrating the memory block and becoming aware who they are, and then finally, is there anything that we can do to make the instrument more comfortable or improve the contact?

Ra: I am Ra. We can approximate the percentage of those penetrating intelligently their status. This is between eight and one-half and nine and three-quarters percent. There is a larger percentile group of those who have a fairly well defined, shall we say, symptomology indicating to them that they are not of this, shall we say, “insanity.” This amounts to a bit over fifty percent of the remainder. Nearly one-third of the remainder are aware that something about them is different, so you see there are many gradations of awakening to the knowledge of being a Wanderer. We may add that it is to the middle and first of these groups that this information will, shall we say, make sense.

not even 10%? what the heck? Is it truly because the veil on Earth is so thick that any preincarnative plans are nebulous at best? Are sixth density beings borderline inept at planning incarnations? Why is it so hard to remember?
(09-28-2016, 05:42 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Questioner: I’ll just ask one little short one that you may not be able to answer before the final… The short one is, can you tell me what percentage of the Wanderers on Earth today have been successful in penetrating the memory block and becoming aware who they are, and then finally, is there anything that we can do to make the instrument more comfortable or improve the contact?

Ra: I am Ra. We can approximate the percentage of those penetrating intelligently their status. This is between eight and one-half and nine and three-quarters percent. There is a larger percentile group of those who have a fairly well defined, shall we say, symptmology indicating to them that they are not of this, shall we say, “insanity.” This amounts to a bit over fifty percent of the remainder. Nearly one-third of the remainder are aware that something about them is different, so you see there are many gradations of awakening to the knowledge of being a Wanderer. We may add that it is to the middle and first of these groups that this information will, shall we say, make sense.

not even 10%? what the heck? Is it truly because the veil on Earth is so thick that any preincarnative plans are nebulous at best? Are sixth density beings borderline inept at planning incarnations? Why is it so hard to remember?

Well its better then it seems. To me the 10 percent Ra gave Don, was the percent literally penetrating the veil. The 50 percent have a good clue, that there not from here. So its good, also this is statistics. SO all entities arent the same age. As time goes on, and it did,I think more would penetrate the veil. I believe more are penetrating the veil today then back then. Also 10 percent of wanders penetrating the veil at the time sounds pretty good to me.Your playing with up in the air type things here. Especially when you come in service. When you come in service you are always working with others free will in mind.
(09-28-2016, 05:42 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it so hard to remember?

Because you agreed to forget as a Term and Condition of the Incarnation. If you have Life Contracts to perform that require maintaining that full forgetfulness, then remembering will only be all that much harder . . . if even possible at all.
(09-28-2016, 05:42 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]not even 10%? what the heck? Is it truly because the veil on Earth is so thick that any preincarnative plans are nebulous at best? Are sixth density beings borderline inept at planning incarnations? Why is it so hard to remember?

If it were any easier, it would be a violation or infringement on free will. Thus, any sixth density incarnates, by default, can't have any advantage whatsoever over the native incarnates. Thems the rules.
Aren't the rules breakable? Or, at least, can't you cancel a soul contract? I read somewhere that you can opt out of them any time you like. And Ra himself said that the veil can be penetrated as many different ways as the human imagination can fathom.
(09-28-2016, 09:02 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't the rules breakable? Or, at least, can't you cancel a soul contract? I read somewhere that you can opt out of them any time you like. And Ra himself said that the veil can be penetrated as many different ways as the human imagination can fathom.

The creator is Infinite. I would say rather then breaking, you apply the same thinking, as penetrating the veil. Always to the solution, not the problem.
I'll give you a key here. The thing is you could be penetrating your veil and not even realize it until you really understand what it means to do so. It's so subtle. Differencing a thought from behind the veil to a normal thought takes practice. You have to be aware of the thoughts that are yours and those who are not. Some have access to entire past lives. Others just some information on the present incarnation or some random informations about anything really. I suspect each higherself to deal with that in it's own way. Some might be more open than others.

What I know is you have to be completely open to it happening before it happens. I have penetrated my veil lightly on a couple of occasions and it was like on random mode. It seems like my higherself don't give me free access to anything I want to know but instead let's me know things that may be helpful to me right now, informations that my current lifetime could not contain itself. I think I realized how the process work only when it happened a couple of times and yet I know I don't actually understand, just notice the pattern when it happens. It also made me realize there are things I know I willingly decide to forget on a daily basis into my subconscious because it makes the 3D experience easier to not be tied those informations. If you were to know all that exist out of here you would probably not stay here but you came for a reason and you have a plan, a plan that is based on forgetting, so for the most part you are the one who doesn't want to remember everything and your higherself protects that choice. So I'd suggest you have a better chance of success with information that is not too polarizing for practice time.

In fact just to perceive or have a proper conceptualisation of the veil is quite hard. You have to doubt the very foundations of your reality. This thing is ever present. It hides between you and yourself and between you and others. It's in your subconscious. It's always behind you, behind your thoughts. Making you forget, making you look elsewhere. You have to dive deep.

Maybe meditate on the concept of forgetting. See what you can perceive about all those moments you forget something. Forgetting something is actually a quite complex idea. It is not a natural thing to lose information. Feel that force field that constantly fight against the concept of memory. And why is it so selective? Why do you forget that particular idea and not another? There is lots of things to uncover about this process. I can only offer the little I have perceived so far but it is still quite abstract.
I actually tend to think that, in planning incarnations, they would tend to "work around" the basic improbability of a given Wanderer fully awakening to their purpose. A 4D-native Wanderer, for example, who simply desires to do Loving green-ray during their incarnation will naturally produce an entity which is full of love and has that desire for service at their very core. Whether they awaken or not, they are highly likely to be drawn towards service-oriented work and thus at least in part fulfill the goal for that life.

But, of course, those Wanderers who DO awaken then would become more effective in their service, and have more resources to draw upon for help, while being less likely to end up going astray or totally off the planned path.
_______
gentllewander, can you please expand on what you know of the harmonic convergence in 1987?
I don't know how much power I gained by remembering that I'm an infinite being. It didn't seem to make a difference.
_____
(09-29-2016, 12:24 AM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]Differencing a thought from behind the veil to a normal thought takes practice. You have to be aware of the thoughts that are yours and those who are not. Some have access to entire past lives. Others just some information on the present incarnation or some random informations about anything really. 

I agree with this, We, as a human society, get caught up in the "magic bullet" idea. We think (and some New-Agers muddy the waters very greatly on this), that we will know something in the "normal" way such as, a spaceship lands in the backyard and an ET tells us we are one of them. Knowledge comes from many different places and directions. I think we must first learn to think for ourselves, and perceive intelligence from more directions than 3D human society.

A few suggestions in getting more clear:

1. UNPLUG FROM THE MEDIA.

2. Trust your own "gut" reactions. You don't have to act on them, just observe what they are and don't dismiss them because they are out of the box. It's like exercising a muscle.

3. Work on self-confidence and autonomy so that you may know you matter; what you think and feel matters. Honor your self and your feelings. Stay open-minded and simultaneously don't cave to societal pressures of judgments and "standards."

If you (meant to address no one in particular) are here as a volunteer or wanderer, then you may want to expand your ideas of what reality is. To "know" something in 3D human terms may be quite different from knowing something that derives from a different dimension of existence, and necessarily less "real" than so-called knowledge here in 3D. The pressure of human mass-consciousness, coupled with the brain-washing and dumbing-down effects of the media, would create in itself a huge veil over other more subtle realities (which may be its purpose). 
The most important idea about the veil is that it is within you and also projected outside of you. It's a psychic filter that alter your perceptions and thoughts. It is a bit like a system process on the OS of your computer. It's always running in the background. And it is multilayered. There are different levels of awareness of the self behind it. A veil breaking moment feels like the ego is struck by a lightning. It is well pictured by the potentiator of the mind.
Probably because so many people are willing to pounce upon the first stirrings of their imaginations and accept them as fact. I would say that the number of people who think they remember something relevant vastly dwarfs the number of people who genuinely do remember, true remembrance almost always being blocked by the ego and the attachment to certain biases and outcomes. I.e. people remember themselves as the person they wish to become instead of the person they actually were. 
(09-30-2016, 12:01 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2016, 12:24 AM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]Differencing a thought from behind the veil to a normal thought takes practice. You have to be aware of the thoughts that are yours and those who are not. Some have access to entire past lives. Others just some information on the present incarnation or some random informations about anything really. 

I agree with this, We, as a human society, get caught up in the "magic bullet" idea. We think (and some New-Agers muddy the waters very greatly on this), that we will know something in the "normal" way such as, a spaceship lands in the backyard and an ET tells us we are one of them. Knowledge comes from many different places and directions. I think we must first learn to think for ourselves, and perceive intelligence from more directions than 3D human society.

2. Trust your own "gut" reactions. You don't have to act on them, just observe what they are and don't dismiss them because they are out of the box. It's like exercising a muscle.

3. Work on self-confidence and autonomy so that you may know you matter; what you think and feel matters. Honor your self and your feelings. Stay open-minded and simultaneously don't cave to societal pressures of judgments and "standards."

If you (meant to address no one in particular) are here as a volunteer or wanderer, then you may want to expand your ideas of what reality is. To "know" something in 3D human terms may be quite different from knowing something that derives from a different dimension of existence, and necessarily less "real" than so-called knowledge here in 3D. The pressure of human mass-consciousness, coupled with the brain-washing and dumbing-down effects of the media, would create in itself a huge veil over other more subtle realities (which may be its purpose). 

I'm not sure that "unplugging from the media" alone would achieve anything positive. To suggest that media has a "dumbing-down" or "brainwashing" effect sounds a little paranoid. Sure, these things have potential to be used in these ways, but there again so does the computer or phone you are using as well as the alternating current power grid you are probably also using. I think it comes down to what you focus your attention on, or worse, what you allow to enter your consciousness when you are not informing your attention with focus. 
Yeah, I think the thing with media -especially online media- is that it entirely depends on how a person is using it. There's no doubt that electronic media makes it easy for someone to get trapped in an echo chamber or sink into paranoia by constantly browsing the darker side of things. At the same time, it's still a deliberate choice by the user, since they always have the power to change the channel or open different webpages.

OTOH, the Internet also contains the vast majority of humanity's collected wisdom, as well as allowing people to browse a variety of different opinions, attitudes, lifestyles, beliefs, and more. For someone who wishes to be a student of humanity, and attempt to better-understand the multitudes of different cultures on the planet, there's never been a better tool invented in the history of the species.

And in some ways, it seems to me like the interconnectedness of the Internet is almost like a precursor -or harbinger- of the connectedness which will eventually come with 4D life. One could easily start "practicing" for 4D, simply by trying to be more accepting and loving towards the great variety of mindsets which exist.
(10-03-2016, 09:39 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure that "unplugging from the media" alone would achieve anything positive. To suggest that media has a "dumbing-down" or "brainwashing" effect sounds a little paranoid. Sure, these things have potential to be used in these ways, but there again so does the computer or phone you are using as well as the alternating current power grid you are probably also using. I think it comes down to what you focus your attention on, or worse, what you allow to enter your consciousness when you are not informing your attention with focus. 

When I say "media," I was referring to all media—not just TV. When I say "unplug" I don't mean to suggest one lives without any exposure to what is going on in the world. Though what we hear is going on in the world is necessarily hearsay. I don't think it's paranoid at all to suggest TV or popular digital media has a brainwashing or dumbing-down effect. To quote Oscar Wilde in levity: "Everything popular is wrong." Tongue    

Here are a few things I have observed:

1. Almost everybody thinks they think for themselves.

2. If you really look at the average (for lack of a better term) person's opinions and viewpoints they can almost always be traced to the exposure that person has to others' opinions and viewpoints. This can be a complex and unconscious affair which may involve personal triggers and needs for validation.

3. The media employs all sorts of tactics to boost viewer-/readership. I have noticed that it is layered and caters to a spectrum of IQ factors and interests. 

I agree that focus matters. I don't think a person who is aware, like yourself, would necessarily get caught up in the media melodrama. I do wonder, however, why a person would wish to be plugged in. In my opinion, a place out at the periphery, where one can see but not be involved in, the melodrama, might be a clearer vantage point. In other words, check in with the media when it feels important, but not be addicted to a regular dose. As far as I can tell, it's 90% nonsense. Even if it is a site about meditation, I wonder why someone needs to be told how to do it. 

One good thing about modern-day media, and in this I refer to the Internet and digital communication, is the feeling of connectedness it creates. Even that is a paradox however, as I see all around me people plugged into the Internet/digital devices ignoring what is in their environment. It is a step nonetheless in recognizing the possibilities of being connected to everything.
(09-30-2016, 12:01 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]

EXCELLENT COMMENT!! YES! UNPLUG THE STINKING MEDIA AND LOOK AT ALTERNATIVE NEWS

here is a veil... milk does a body good.

here is an unveiling, cows injected with bovine growth hormone have enlarged udders that drag across the floor, get infections from the scraping and then to combat the infections they put in antibiotics. So then milk that gets extracted usually has some several million somatic cells or pus cells inside a single glass of milk. That's from every state, on top of that it's pasteurized so that the enzymes to break milk down have been killed so it's even worse for anyone lactose intolerant.
(10-04-2016, 12:34 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2016, 09:39 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure that "unplugging from the media" alone would achieve anything positive. To suggest that media has a "dumbing-down" or "brainwashing" effect sounds a little paranoid. Sure, these things have potential to be used in these ways, but there again so does the computer or phone you are using as well as the alternating current power grid you are probably also using. I think it comes down to what you focus your attention on, or worse, what you allow to enter your consciousness when you are not informing your attention with focus. 

When I say "media," I was referring to all media—not just TV. When I say "unplug" I don't mean to suggest one lives without any exposure to what is going on in the world. Though what we hear is going on in the world is necessarily hearsay. I don't think it's paranoid at all to suggest TV or popular digital media has a brainwashing or dumbing-down effect. To quote Oscar Wilde in levity: "Everything popular is wrong." Tongue    

Here are a few things I have observed:

1. Almost everybody thinks they think for themselves.

2. If you really look at the average (for lack of a better term) person's opinions and viewpoints they can almost always be traced to the exposure that person has to others' opinions and viewpoints. This can be a complex and unconscious affair which may involve personal triggers and needs for validation.

3. The media employs all sorts of tactics to boost viewer-/readership. I have noticed that it is layered and caters to a spectrum of IQ factors and interests. 

I agree that focus matters. I don't think a person who is aware, like yourself, would necessarily get caught up in the media melodrama. I do wonder, however, why a person would wish to be plugged in. In my opinion, a place out at the periphery, where one can see but not be involved in, the melodrama, might be a clearer vantage point. In other words, check in with the media when it feels important, but not be addicted to a regular dose. As far as I can tell, it's 90% nonsense. Even if it is a site about meditation, I wonder why someone needs to be told how to do it. 

One good thing about modern-day media, and in this I refer to the Internet and digital communication, is the feeling of connectedness it creates. Even that is a paradox however, as I see all around me people plugged into the Internet/digital devices ignoring what is in their environment. It is a step nonetheless in recognizing the possibilities of being connected to everything.
So, basically you are saying "unplug from everything I don't like", or words to that effect.
You can't say "unplug" and then turn around and list stuff like "the one good thing" as an exception.
What are you trying to say Diana? Should we return to the woods and live as children or is there a way of navigating the digital jungle?
Quote:EXCELLENT COMMENT!! YES! UNPLUG THE STINKING MEDIA AND LOOK AT ALTERNATIVE NEWS

here is a veil... milk does a body good.

here is an unveiling, cows injected with bovine growth hormone have enlarged udders that drag across the floor, get infections from the scraping and then to combat the infections they put in antibiotics. So then milk that gets extracted usually has some several million somatic cells or pus cells inside a single glass of milk. That's from every state, on top of that it's pasteurized so that the enzymes to break milk down have been killed so it's even worse for anyone lactose intolerant.

The Family controls all media, not just the so called mainstream outlets. You think that Alex Jones is on your side?

You are right though, people should research what they put in their body. 
Not sure if your paranoia helps, to be honest.
(10-04-2016, 02:32 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]So, basically you are saying "unplug from everything I don't like", or words to that effect.
You can't say "unplug" and then turn around and list stuff like "the one good thing" as an exception.
What are you trying to say Diana? Should we return to the woods and live as children or is there a way of navigating the digital jungle?

No, I'm not saying that. This misalignment in understanding derived from me saying to unplug from the media in order to foster free thinking and confidence. That does not mean ignore it completely. I feel you are making this black and white, or perhaps I am not a good communicator.
(10-04-2016, 04:52 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2016, 02:32 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]So, basically you are saying "unplug from everything I don't like", or words to that effect.

No, I'm not saying that. This misalignment in understanding derived from me saying to unplug from the media in order to foster free thinking and confidence. That does not mean ignore it completely. I feel you are making this black and white, or perhaps I am not a good communicator.

Shouting a statement in capitals seems quite "black and white" to me. I think that people first have to become aware of the manipulations of media before they start to search out alternative sources. This awareness is probably something that arises from their own intuition or even suspscion that a heavy reporting bias exists. Sure, some folks will be made aware by others pointing things out but it is wise to guard against generating paranoia in the process as this can lead to fear, which then, in turn, provides the conditions for negatives to feed on this energy. I had to learn this lesson too - resisting the temptation to blurt something out and taking a softer approach, more in the "wise old man" style.

I think you communicate well Diana.

p.s I'm really thankful for the MSM, Sky Sports in particular, for the excellent coverage of the Ryder Cup last week, beamed to my home in Scotland via satellite from the US.
No way was I going to unplug from that!
Duh it's low, what would be the point of the veil if it wasn't effective?