Bring4th

Full Version: "all wanderers come to be of service"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Questioner: What was the reason for the wandering of these two Wanderers, and were they male and female?
Ra: I am Ra. All Wanderers come to be of assistance in serving the Creator, each in its own way. The Wanderers of which we have been speaking were indeed incarnated male and female as this is by far the most efficient system of partnership.

How is this different from "all entities come to be of assistance in serving the Creator, each in its own way"? Like was Ra implying that even when Wanderers get "lost" or forget, they still are approaching their intended mission?

Ra said "come to be," meaning that there is a goal for each Wanderer. Is this the difference between a native entity and a Wanderer? - the native entity has no defined goal yet, but the Wanderer has a clear purpose?
Yes. But I'd add since everything is timeless outside this space/time that those seen as 3D native are simply not ready to contain a higher vibration. But everyone has a higherself. So technically speaking, everyone has a plan that already exist, you just gotta have enough polarity in order to take conscious control over your plan. A 6D wanderer was once a rock. But that rock had a plan all along. Quite clever a rock it is.

I'd also add that I feel like there is lots of focus put into the idea of a 6D wander as something ''better'' or ''higher'' but really from an infinite standpoint it's just not that big of a deal, it just means you have a luggage of experience before coming here which is not that rare. We all are the one infinite creator and we are all one another and each other. Not having a wanderer plan is no way a barrier to either service, growth or potential. You can still pierce the veil and connect with your higher nature whoever you are.