Bring4th

Full Version: Meditation Within Eternity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm posting this now, because it just came up on my Facebook and I don't want to lose track of it.

It's a new way to meditate. I have ordered the book and will tell how I like it.

http://meditation-awakens.xyz/index.php?...-65&sx=all

It says it beat out the Secret on the Facebook post.

I look forward to tapping into the infinite potential. Perhaps I'll be able to go beyond the Secret, which hasn't really worked for me.
I don't want to come across as negative or cynical IGW, but a cursory reading of that came across as one of the worst examples of viral click bait marketing I've seen in a long time.

Unfortunately, there is no secret short cut meditation experience to "tap into endless vital energy" in just 5 minutes, that is just someone trying to make a quick buck in my humble opinion.

Also, in today's day and age, half of all amazon reviews are completely fake, done by shill accounts owned or otherwise payed for and operated by the publisher/author what have you.

I seriously doubt it actually beat out the secret on book-sells, and if it did, it was probably only for a brief moment in time as everyone got suckered in by the fake reviews.

I wouldn't waste your money if I were you. Just one person's opinion and unsolicited advice.
Thank you for mentioning that.

So what is it about the Secret that doesn't work? Does the Universe some times not wish to give you something?
Or does it sometimes take a lifetime to prepare for it?

I'm talking about reaching your highest excitement. Or what I believe that to be.
The highest state of love/light unity. What I believe that is, I find it very hard to achieve.
The universe is yourself IGW, and it knows you better than you know yourself. It always gives you what you want when you want it.

Edit: consider the timeless nature of your relationship with the universe. Also that you cannot lie to it nor forget about certain aspects of what imply your desires.
Maybe I'm just scared of receiving what I desire. It is the unknown after all.

I think I'm going to meditate more on it. That seems to accelerate things.
(09-29-2016, 09:30 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for mentioning that.

So what is it about the Secret that doesn't work? Does the Universe some times not wish to give you something?
Or does it sometimes take a lifetime to prepare for it?

I'm talking about reaching your highest excitement. Or what I believe that to be.
The highest state of love/light unity. What I believe that is, I find it very hard to achieve.

You are welcome.

If you want my honest and blunt answer IGW, I will give it to you. You might not like it, but here it is:

I think that because of our low level of consciousness (3rd density) that there is simply going to be a lot of cases where our desires are simply not going to be able to be incarnately realized.

We are sort of like little kids trying to play baseball for the first time, clumsily picking up the ball, dropping it over and over again, falling down, crying, getting back up again, trying to hit the ball clumsily with our wiffle bat, and well, naturally, it doesn't go very well. That is analogous to our attempts at being masters of our reality, or attempting to manipulate the finer forces of consciousness from the framework of this yellow ray physical body. In a lot of cases, what we desire to manifest might be on the order of magnitude, analogously speaking, of that same clumsy inexperienced child trying to play professional baseball. And the harsh truth of the matter is: that child has a long way to go.

Is it impossible for that child to do that. In all honesty? Pretty close. At least, at this current age (density) they find themselves at.

That's not to say that child can't play baseball at all. They can practice, and practice, and practice, and get better at it, and better at it, and better at it.

And then can they play professional baseball? Well, they are probably gonna have to grow up first (go to a higher density), before they can do such a thing, because a child's body simply doesn't have the dexterity, and muscle density, to perform such a feat, or play such a role.

So you can begin to see the problem of achieving such a degree of adeptness that anything you can imagine could manifest. Its a tall order.

But really, at the end of the day, who am I to say what is possible and what is not possible? I say keep ratcheting up the ladder of possibility until you can't ratchet any further. That's my life philosophy. I just don't like to see people set their sights so unbelievably high that they set themselves up for near inevitable disappointment.

Going back to the metaphor: If the child can content themselves with the journey, and not feel bad that he isn't there, right now, at this very instant, then that long journey of growing up, practicing, and eventually becoming a professional player will be seen as an exciting journey to experience, and they can be happy despite it not being here, right now. And without that constant disappointment of 'not being there yet' they will get there much faster than they would have if they spent time sulking, in dissatisfaction, when they could have been practicing and preparing for the day when it was a reality.

I'm sure none of that is exactly what you want to hear, but those are my thoughts. I hope you achieve your highest bliss.
No, you sound very right there anagogy. Good analogy. I sometimes have worries that my desire might not turn out the way I am imagining.
I don't think in 3D we're supposed to be able to alter our DNA.
Maybe you should ask yourself why you want what you want and if that is really what you want from a creator point of view. If you had the power of manifesting anything you want in infinity, would it really be what you think it is right now? I think your 3D experience is a mirror that what you think you want here is probably not what you really want because else you would be where that is possible. We are here not to be complete after all, not to know or to unknow and not to understand.
I honestly don't know if what I want is my highest excitement. If I did get what I wanted, I might get bored with it eventually.
Well these are excellent questions to be asking yourself. Many of our choices and experiences lead us to a purifying of desire. To know thyself!

I think a balanced individual would truly desire nothing. In the legends of the Mahasiddhas, the enlightened ones were called to serve selflessly after realizing enlightenment. It was natural and pure.

One of the purposes of third density is said to be to experience all things desired. So go ahead and desire! You're not wrong in doing so.

"There are no mistakes, only surprises." Wink
The question I would ask myself is, is my highest desire the desire to serve others?

Do you want to manifest things to serve, or that will serve you?

I just try to choose to manifest the will of the Creator. In service to others.
The thing I desire would allow me to serve others in a unique way.
(09-29-2016, 10:06 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I'm just scared of receiving what I desire. It is the unknown after all.

I think I'm going to meditate more on it. That seems to accelerate things.

I think i've read what you want elsewhere in these forums.

The path(s) to such a goal, i think, are very personal in nature.  They'd require working within your own blocks and limitations as much as possible, while moving towards outgrowing them at the same time.

I'm not aware of "what you know" or how you think about things, but seems to me that the first step is hidden in your tagline:

"You can only be what you are."

(The following is based on the words i see you using repeatedly.  If i'm misinterpreting what they mean to you, then it probably doesn't apply.  Figured it's worth a shot, though)

If i were in your ... ?shoes? ... ?paws?, I would -- firstly -- shift the way i think about it, i.e.:

It's not an external thing to be desired and brought to the self, it's already a part of the self to be expressed as fully as possible.  I think what you're calling "desire" isn't what it seems to be; that you feel you ARE something, but don't see outward evidence that this is already true.  (Similar to the way the 'positive' presence of the dead is -- more often than not -- misinterpreted, and replaced with the 'negative' feeling that they are absent, thus 'missed' and longed for.)

Think and feel inward in relation to this idea instead of outward.  If you have to feel it as "desire," then point the desire inward; energize it inside the self instead of casting a call for it to come to you from without.  When you see the goal, see and feel it inside as a thing already complete to be expressed instead of "something that isn't" or "something out of reach."

You post a lot about meditation.  If you have experienced the kind of deep trance that .. ?nullifies? (?makes irrelevant?) awareness of the 'physical' body and surroundings, then i believe your goal is much more within reach than you realize, especially if you can already trigger this state intentionally / at will.

If i'm misinterpreting what you're talking about (or how you're talking about it), just ignore this  Tongue  
Thank you Opal. It makes sense to realize that I already am that, instead of desiring it. It is within me.

My meditations don't get that deep. They used to be better.

I have to realize that maybe Earth isn't the place to realize this. I have all of eternity to do so, so a short life I shouldn't expect it.

I've made myself sick trying to "transform". It's made my body hurt. And I haven't seen any change.
(09-30-2016, 07:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Opal. It makes sense to realize that I already am that, instead of desiring it. It is within me.

I have to realize that maybe Earth isn't the place to realize this. I have all of eternity to do so, so a short life I shouldn't expect it.

I've made myself sick trying to "transform". It's made my body hurt. And I haven't seen any change.

What if your true soul desire is to stop always being an anthro?
(09-30-2016, 08:52 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2016, 07:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Opal. It makes sense to realize that I already am that, instead of desiring it. It is within me.

What if your true soul desire is to stop always being an anthro?

I don't really know. I'm confused about the whole thing. I thought that was what I wanted, but it makes me sick to my stomach with headache when I focus on it.
Or maybe it's my meds.
(09-30-2016, 09:00 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]... it makes me sick to my stomach with headache when I focus on it.
Or maybe it's my meds.

Maybe, but that is a very common reaction when face-to-face with realities, entities, and events outside of frame-of-reference (a.k.a. "the impossible," "the unknown")
(09-29-2016, 10:24 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]tl;dq

I once read in a very trustworthy book that is you really want something more than anything, it has to come, because that's the mechanics of the universe.

If you desire something more than eating, or sleeping, or typing on the computer, or even breathing, and you focus on that, it will come.

There might be distractions first or whatever, but if you're willing to throw away all connections to your life and other people, and get an almost (but not quite) suicidal disposition combined with extreme desire and focus, God has to come.

I've read stories about people who have gone to jail for manslaughter or been in a helicopter that was shot down, and in a moment of pure desire, ended up back in their beds at home, only to discover (in the helicopter case) that the events in question did happen, but they were not present, and never were...

Are the rules really so rigid? Isn't this just a dream? Isn't the universe intelligent enough to accomplish any task you give to it with pure intent?
(09-29-2016, 10:32 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]No, you sound very right there anagogy. Good analogy. I sometimes have worries that my desire might not turn out the way I am imagining.
I don't think in 3D we're supposed to be able to alter our DNA.

You can. Ra points out that anger leads to genetic mutation (cancer), and "magick" is largely emotional, so if you focus on that and nothing but that for a long enough period of time, with faith, willpower, and utter borderline-suicidal determination, you can do it.

If you're talking about full-scale transformation into a wolf or some s***, then, yeah, you're probably better off finding a group that already does that sort of thing so you don't have to reinvent the wheel.

But you CAN reinvent the wheel. Might not be easy. But.
By the way.

It IS your meds.

FFS, man. If you can't rebalance a few chemicals in your brain, how are you ever gonna turn into a fucking wolf?

I don't think you understand what those pills do to you. I was on them for years, and I regret it.

Sorry if I'm being pushy. But god damn are psychiatric medications bad for you.
(09-30-2016, 11:51 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2016, 10:24 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]tl;dq

I once read in a very trustworthy book that is you really want something more than anything, it has to come, because that's the mechanics of the universe.

If you desire something more than eating, or sleeping, or typing on the computer, or even breathing, and you focus on that, it will come.

There might be distractions first or whatever, but if you're willing to throw away all connections to your life and other people, and get an almost (but not quite) suicidal disposition combined with extreme desire and focus, God has to come.

I've read stories about people who have gone to jail for manslaughter or been in a helicopter that was shot down, and in a moment of pure desire, ended up back in their beds at home, only to discover (in the helicopter case) that the events in question did happen, but they were not present, and never were...

Are the rules really so rigid? Isn't this just a dream? Isn't the universe intelligent enough to accomplish any task you give to it with pure intent?

I've been saying "transform or die" so it's been very important to me.
(09-30-2016, 11:51 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Are the rules really so rigid? Isn't this just a dream? Isn't the universe intelligent enough to accomplish any task you give to it with pure intent?

Quite possibly. I just don't feel altogether comfortable giving advice in regards to something I have not personally experienced or mastered. That would be like learning how to become a professional baseball player from someone who has never been one. It's not impossible, but that individual probably doesn't really know the most direct route there. But you can't go wrong with: practice, practice, practice in my experience.
Mahakali Wrote:

=)
When love is blended with wisdom, it doesn't always look fluffy.
I was waiting at a stopsign once, and was about to take off, and a car suddenly appeared in the crossways from nowhere. So I've seen strange things happen.
The universe is really strange.
IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
I've been saying "transform or die" so it's been very important to me.

LOL-Paraody to "Get Rich Or Die Trying."
(10-01-2016, 08:29 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I was waiting at a stopsign once, and was about to take off, and a car suddenly appeared in the crossways from nowhere. So I've seen strange things happen.
The universe is really strange.

If the universe was not strange and mysterious, you wouldnt be interested in it.
The ability to direct, and manifest is at a different level. You are apart of that same dance, just in a different ballroom. The ability to manifest at will is a lesson of itself. "be careful what you wish for." type dealorama.
(10-01-2016, 08:29 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]Mahakali Wrote:  

=)
When love is blended with wisdom, it doesn't always look fluffy.

And what does that mean, exactly? Love + wisdom = assholedom and negative behavior? Controlling and damaging others to encourage your own way of thinking? Witch-hunting? Keeping others from their own capabilities because they are different and you don't understand?

I dunno. I think a lot of white lighters are just a*******, deep down, looking to fulfill their own subconscious negative emotions (righteous anger, vengeance, etc.) than trying to fix anything.

Kind of like my mother's hometown. Everybody acts nice on the surface, goes to church, makes a show of being "positive". But god help you if you're gay, or otherwise don't conform to what they think is the norm. Drunken fights are the norm. Giving 19 year-old kids decades in prison for minor offenses is the norm. Gossip is the norm.

They say "love", but you can smell the hate.

I think that someone who blended love with wisdom would spread that around and teach us all how to create our own realities in a way that doesn't harm others. And who is really doing that, in this world? Not Christians, not Jews, not Muslims, not Freemasons, and not LOO people, assuming they have any knowledge.

Are there really any good guys at all?
(10-01-2016, 09:37 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]I think that someone who blended love with wisdom would spread that around and teach us all how to create our own realities in a way that doesn't harm others. And who is really doing that, in this world? Not Christians, not Jews, not Muslims, not Freemasons, and not LOO people, assuming they have any knowledge.

Creating your reality is your basic nature as creator, so what you need to understand is how you've been creating your reality to be where you are at. It's a game of self-discovery.

(10-01-2016, 09:37 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Are there really any good guys at all?

If you mean manifestation of good intent, yes there are many occurences of those.
I think we are the Creator, deep in it's infinite meditation or inner exploration of itself.
Pages: 1 2