Bring4th

Full Version: based on this website, RA also contacted Corey Good,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://spherebeingalliance.com/about-me

based on this website, RA also contacted Corey Good, and provide him information
I am not counting or discounting Corey. However people may claim whatever they wish. Does it matter if it came from Ra? not nearly as important as, what is his message? How does his message effect you? I don't care to draw lines in the sand and say this is this and that is that.
The,

We here are mostly familiar with Good's contribution to our study of this material. There already existed before him, a division in this community's support of his protege, David Wilcock, so your opinion on this subject will be valued by all, as the forum guidelines state, but many of us have already crystallized a disregard for his information.

Still others (like myself) may not be so concerned with the veracity and validity of his statements as much as how they have impacted you, and drawn you deeper into the message from Ra, and the group.

welcome.
Thanks you Herald and Infinite for your information, It's very good to know this. I really appreciate that.

I have been reading Ra material for a few years and read it a few times. but seldom do I visit this forum. I think I will search more on this forum.

by the way, by any chance people discussed Omnec Onec's message before? http://omnec-onec.com/

She claims she comes from Venus fourth density, and many message are aligned with the Law of One.
A "walk-in". Cool. Rough job.
(10-02-2016, 09:56 AM)the Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks you Herald and Infinite for your information, It's very good to know this. I really appreciate that.

I have been reading Ra material for a few years and read it a few times. but seldom do I visit this forum. I think I will search more on this forum.

by the way, by any chance people discussed Omnec Onec's message before? http://omnec-onec.com/

She claims she comes from Venus fourth density, and many message are aligned with the Law of One.

No I have never personally heard of Omnec Onecs. I am gonna check it out. I think you should check out the forum. A lot of great content, and its great to have people to discuss and share with. Do you have an awakening story?
A few years ago I read "Law of One", and I got most of my questions answered. in my weChat signature, I'm recommending this book as well.

the Law of One teaching made me happy and got rid of all my fears, especially no longer have fear of death. :-)
and learned that if we look at things from different perspective, everything everyone doing is correct, they do it so they can experience it, and know what the result will be. service to self and service to others is just different path of growing. etc.

science and spirituality is two sides of same thing, I feel like I'm in elementary school and this "Law of One" is a university textbook, it's definitely correct but too advanced for me. so I am reading other books to fill the gap, e.g. alien interview, omnec onec.
and a few days ago came cross Corey Goode's information as well. there's one portion that time travel can make mind/body/spirit misaligned/distorted, which is very interesting. and it mentioned there's treatment this misalignment.

and when i am reading, I read the part that resonate to me.

This material is not that difficult, especially considering the level of attention given to questions on this forum and the FB pages. Remember this work was the culmination of nineteen years of dedicated seeking, and the unity of three loving and humble people to bring it forth.

Searching the Ra Material for many of the key terms used by Corey Goode, may leave you a bit disappointed in attempting to validate his claims, such as timelines, time-travel, sphere beings, etc.

On the other hand it would show, military abductions, programming, underground bases, etc.

My favorite comparison is this from 8.11

Ra: I am Ra. The technology your peoples possess at this time is capable of resolving each and every limitation which plagues your social memory complex at this present nexus of experience. However, the concerns of some of your beings with distortions towards what you would call powerful energy cause these solutions to be withheld until the solutions are so needed that those with the distortion can then become further distorted in the direction of power.

(Goode says this also).
(10-02-2016, 02:07 PM)herald Wrote: [ -> ]This material is not that difficult, especially considering the level of attention given to questions on this forum and the FB pages. Remember this work was the culmination of nineteen years of dedicated seeking, and the unity of three loving and humble people to bring it forth.

It's harder than the Formal Logic and Latin classes I took in college. :p

Joking aside, I can corroborate The's experience of The Ra Material being difficult to understand, as my experience has also been much like that of an elementary school student attempting to comprehend a university textbook.

I'm not saying that this is a strike against The Ra Material, just that I think it is perfectly understandable if it flies over the heads of many, which is no doubt why Carla wrote Living The Law of One.
Great suggestion!

Also as a Goode fan, perhaps David Wilcock's Guide to... would help. Then there's also Scott Mandelker's work.

My advice is read it like required reading for an audited course in college.
Skim through the difficult parts. I find the LOO books to have just the right balance of interesting facts to keep one's personality interested, and important information for transformational work.

(10-02-2016, 09:14 AM)the Wrote: [ -> ]http://spherebeingalliance.com/about-me

based on this website, Ra also contacted Corey Good, and provide him information

Not for me he didn't...

Quote:There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original thought except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many. Thus, to attempt to discern and weave your way through as many group mind/body/spirit distortions as possible among your peoples in the course of your teaching is a very good effort to make. - 1.10

Carla, Jim and Don have encouraged me to "keep on trucking". Carla specifically has inspired me to find some grit and determination. I watched David's interviews with Corey when they started, and for a while they offered me nothing more than an edge of the seat, front row distraction, and so I have chosen to weave my way around them both.