Bring4th

Full Version: _______
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
________
[attachment=1560]

Serving ourselves is easy and natural. The books point out that second density responses are not self-serving in the way that they would be in the third dimension. The two lower centers allow us to survive and grow, and to learn the ways of self identity. In the third ray we can interact as individuals to learn the ways of love. In the fourth dimension however, many of the functions we depend on now to establish our self identity will be unavailable. As I said in the post on working consciously, its not about being 95% naughty or 51% nice: these are paths, to your ability to hold together what it is that you call “I am” when the loss of all that is 3D on a sphere is experienced.

(10-02-2016, 05:29 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]And what does serving the creator means ? Creator is such a immense reality, how can a tiny individualised being serves infinity ?

Well, I'd say you're doing well by asking such a key question, one that lies at the heart of the matter.  I would say, let this be not just your question, but let it be your quest.  You may search outwardly and inwardly.  Inquire of those you respect and search within your own heart.  What can I offer that would be of exquisite value to the Creator?  What is within my capacity to give that would be of great value?  The search alone will increase your polarity because it will focus your earthly being upon a most noble pursuit.

One answer is that at your core lies that which creates and animates all, that which accepts and releases all, that which vibrates eternally with the song of Divine Love.  Your service could be to release that song from within you?
well, from what Ra offered, they said that 4d graduates (positive) into 5d are already at 98% polarity, and that the lessons from then on are less to do with polarity as such, and more to do with the recognition of the dance (5d lessons).

With the assumption that the majority of Wanderers are 6d, then polarity should not be an issue (in terms of gaining it).

The issue is more about implementing it, and not polarizing negatively (like those poor folks that wanderered over to Venus).
(10-02-2016, 11:44 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]well, from what Ra offered, they said that 4d graduates (positive) into 5d are already at 98% polarity, and that the lessons from then on are less to do with polarity as such, and more to do with the recognition of the dance (5d lessons).

With the assumption that the majority of Wanderers are 6d, then polarity should not be an issue (in terms of gaining it).

The issue is more about implementing it, and not polarizing negatively (like those poor folks that wanderered over to Venus).

Please note:

\The Humble Ra" Wrote:75.23 Questioner: I am sorry for the confusion. Sometimes, as you say, sound vibration complexes are not very adequate, and I’m sorry. 
You made the statement in a previous session that the true adept lives more and more as it is. Will you explain and expand upon that statement?

Ra: I am Ra. Each entity is the Creator. The entity, as it becomes more and more conscious of its self, gradually comes to the turning point at which it determines to seek either in service to others or in service to self. The seeker becomes the adept when it has balanced with minimal adequacy the energy centers red, orange, yellow, and blue with the addition of the green for the positive, thus moving into indigo work.

The adept then begins to do less of the preliminary or outer work, having to do with function, and begins to effect the inner work which has to do with being. As the adept becomes a more and more consciously crystallized entity it gradually manifests more and more of that which it always has been since before time; that is, the One Infinite Creator.

75.24 Questioner: The answer to this question probably has to do with our distorted view of time, but I see Wanderers in this density who have come from fifth or sixth density. [It] seems to me [that they] should already be of a relatively high degree of adeptness [and] must follow a slightly or somewhat different path back to the adeptness that they previously had in a higher density and get as close to it as they can in third density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Your query is less than perfectly focused. We shall address the subject in general.

There are many Wanderers whom you may call adepts who do no conscious work in the present incarnation. It is a matter of attention. One may be a fine catcher of your game sphere, but if the eye is not turned as this sphere is tossed then perchance it will pass the entity by. If it turned its eyes upon the sphere, catching would be easy. In the case of Wanderers which seek to recapitulate the degree of adeptness which each had acquired previous to this life experience, we may note that even after the forgetting process has been penetrated there is still the yellow-ray activated body which does not respond as does the adept which is of a green- or blue-ray activated body. Thusly, you may see the inevitability of frustrations and confusion due to the inherent difficulties of manipulating the finer forces of consciousness through the chemical apparatus of the yellow-ray activated body.

Same goes for gaining (or regaining, if you like) polarity in my experience.  It may be a bit more difficult than you imply, old boy, to grasp one's true role in a cosmic drama that appears all wigged-out from a 3d point of view, don't you think?
for sure.  Part of 'implementation' is the activating of the energy centers; to bring oneself into a position which is commensurate to the biases which inform an entity's position/perspective on reality.

The Veil blots out concrete memories; but it doesn't obliterate former tendencies.

These rise up, inevitably, as representative of lifetimes of movements towards a certain kind of 'beingness'.

To me, a lot of this obsession with a deficiency/destitution of polarity has a lot to do with guilt-driven tendencies about not doing enough, or not serving enough.

That is an implementation question, rather than a desire question.

I see an astonishing amount of positive polarity.
(10-02-2016, 05:29 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to me that the STO path comes from being true to oneself, like if there was always a joyful and pure inner being inside each of us and the STO way is to listen to this being more and more.

That was an excellent answer to your own question! I felt very inspired. Daddy Ra said similar that the self is already perfect.