Bring4th

Full Version: How does sound interact with the physical and the ether?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been wondering about this for a minute.

I've read that the etheric template bodies are controlled by sound, but in a different sense than we experience sound in third density.

What does sound actually do on an occult level? My best guess is that sound waves travel through a medium, and influence the subtle vibrations of the material, connecting it to lie vibrations in hyperspace.

Alternatively, my second guess is that our brainwaves are what causes the change in hyperspace, and sound attunes parts of our brains to the right way of being.

Also, is everything on the higher levels of existence directly connected, or is there some medium of connection that is necessary (scalar waves, etc.)?

Or do things like scalar waves have an existence, but the unity is something separate (you know what I mean)?
(10-03-2016, 09:19 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]I've been wondering about this for a minute.

I've read that the etheric template bodies are controlled by sound, but in a different sense than we experience sound in third density.

What does sound actually do on an occult level? My best guess is that sound waves travel through a medium, and influence the subtle vibrations of the material, connecting it to lie vibrations in hyperspace.

Alternatively, my second guess is that our brainwaves are what causes the change in hyperspace, and sound attunes parts of our brains to the right way of being.

Also, is everything on the higher levels of existence directly connected, or is there some medium of connection that is necessary (scalar waves, etc.)?

Or do things like scalar waves have an existence, but the unity is something separate (you know what I mean)?

Doesn't Hinduism and other ancient religions say that the universe is really just One Cosmic Vibration? and "Om," is the single vibration that is All. I think everything that exists in this Creation comes from Sound.
And others say that it comes from light. Obviously, they're both talking about the same phenomenon, but whether that's referring to sound waves as we know them here, photons, or what, but I'm referring specifically to sound waves and how those relate to metaphysics and hyperspace.
There is only one substance of infinitely varying grades or densities. What we know as light and what we know as sound are the same thing operating at different frequencies. There are 'inner sounds'. That is to say that the mind has all of the same feature as the physical.

Sound and geometry are united and that is the link to light and form. You could maybe see sound, light, heat, etc as many different properties of the singular substance, whom some call the ether which is a reference to it as an undifferentiated unity. I call it azoth.
Well... yes, I know these things, but maybe I'm not being specific enough with my question. I'm asking more about methods. Within this illusion, there are ways to get things done. I know that the credit card and the self-checkout machine are made of the same substance, but putting the two together has a specific effect. Yes, I could will that effect to happen on the subatomic level, without the need for a credit card, but it seems easier to use the credit card.

I'm asking more about the mechanics of interconnectedness.

Like... the whole morphic fields concept. Is it really just as simple as like-attracts-like on the higher levels? Or is it a matter of a specific meta/physical process? Is everything truly unified? If one is experience a distortion of separation, how is that overcome, and how does sound interact with such theoretically?

Even if scalar waves are a thing, they are apparently not limited by space or distance, because, for example, you can charge a sentence with a particular intention, send it through an email, and someone reading it later can feel the effects. So it's not just a matter of electromagnetic waves, but.

I'm wondering how sound interacts with the ether, is all.
Quote:Questioner: I assume that the reason that the rituals that have been used previously are of effect is that these words have built a bias in consciousness of those who have worked in these areas so that those who are of the distortion of mind that we seek will respond to the imprint in consciousness of these series of words. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is, to a great extent, correct. The exception is the sounding of some of what you call your Hebrew and some of what you call your Sanskrit vowels. These sound vibration complexes have power before time and space and represent configurations of light which built all that there is.

75.26 Questioner: You spoke in a previous session about certain Hebrew and Sanskrit sound vibratory complexes being powerful because they were mathematically related to that which was the creation. Could you expand on this understanding, please, as to how these are linked?

Ra: I am Ra. As we previously stated the linkage is mathematical or that of the ratio. You may consider it musical. There are those whose mind complex activities would attempt to resolve this mathematical ratio but at present the coloration of the intoned vowel is part of the vibration which cannot be accurately measured. However, it is equivalent to types of rotation of your primary material particles.

75.27 Questioner: If these sounds are precisely vibrated then what effect or use would they have with respect to the purposes of the adept?

Ra: I am Ra. You may consider the concept of sympathetic resonance. When certain sounds are correctly vibrated, the creation sings.

the above should help. vowel sounds seem to be important
(10-04-2016, 07:13 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering how sound interacts with the ether, is all.

Sound requires a medium. Etheric bodies are air-based. 
(10-04-2016, 07:13 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Well... yes, I know these things, but maybe I'm not being specific enough with my question. I'm asking more about methods. Within this illusion, there are ways to get things done. I know that the credit card and the self-checkout machine are made of the same substance, but putting the two together has a specific effect. Yes, I could will that effect to happen on the subatomic level, without the need for a credit card, but it seems easier to use the credit card.

I'm asking more about the mechanics of interconnectedness.

Like... the whole morphic fields concept. Is it really just as simple as like-attracts-like on the higher levels? Or is it a matter of a specific meta/physical process? Is everything truly unified? If one is experience a distortion of separation, how is that overcome, and how does sound interact with such theoretically?

Even if scalar waves are a thing, they are apparently not limited by space or distance, because, for example, you can charge a sentence with a particular intention, send it through an email, and someone reading it later can feel the effects. So it's not just a matter of electromagnetic waves, but.

I'm wondering how sound interacts with the ether, is all.

You would probably find a study of 'resonance' to be the most useful, as that involves the workings of frequencies upon eachother. However, I would suggest that 'sound' as we know it is more of an effect or appearance than anything else. What is 'real' is the vibration, raw motion.

This is to suggest that you can use 'sound' vibration' without any audible expressions. If you generate a tone within yourself, in your mind, your body begins to emit it even if you do not make a sound. This understanding of 'inner 'sound' is crucial since it is connected to all thought and all thought is connected to intelligent energy.

Are you familiar with cymatics? It is a very simple expression of how resonance works. You see, as Ashim said, sound needs a medium, or in other words vibration travels as part of substance.

So, the only difference between a physical object and a sound is that of frequency.

This is where the interplay of the mind and sound happens. The mind through the creation of images can generate vibrations in the exact tone of the image held in the mind. This resonates out through the universe and the image begins to 'coagulate' in to reality. The more consistent the image, the more consistently it will coalesce.

The images and emotions of the mind produce vibration, sound, which moves through the ether as a medium which thereby begins to form the information contained in the vibration. Emotions are usually the harder part of the image to complete. Imagining a visual is one thing, but feeling the reality of an image is much harder and where most people falter, but it can also be the opposite.

So, try something really simple and it will demonstrate the whole concept together.

Put your hands about a foot apart, palms facing eachother. Visualize a sphere in your mind, that clear shape. Feel that sphere forming between your hands, the shape in your mind becoming an ANALOG for the shape in your hands. If you are sensitive to your etheric body you will notice it change shape in accordance with your thoughts. You have thus successfully used 'sound', by internal vibration, to shape and effect ether.