Bring4th

Full Version: _____
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
______
Well, I think if you want to consider a wide possibility of 'other selves' then it is worth considering as a reality. I personally believe there are many intelligences and entities which are neither human, plant nor animal and that there exist entities beyond our visual spectrum. I believe they are active and interact with our visible plane on a regular basis but can only do so through influence, not directly unless they make use of or generate a body in this frequency range.

The very idea of the Ra contact with their 5D negative 'friend' is suggestive of this situation and nearly every mystical tradition in the world has some element of 'beyond the visual' or more commonly know as the invisible, esoteric or the occult.
It's tough to talk about just because it depends so much on one's own density, focus, mission, and soforth. I mean, there's nothing inherently wrong with sharing "mindspace" with other entities - after all, that's what an S/M/C is. And there are undoubtedly many configurations of incarnate+guides where the guides are in exceedingly close contact with their ward, even if the incarnated entity is unaware of it.

But, of course, there are undoubtedly less pleasant situations where entities have attached that someone doesn't want, or sees as being interfering rather than helpful.

Personally, I'd suggest just keeping in mind that there really is only One Thought, and that the idea of any thoughts being purely "your own" is illusionary. And unless you're having thoughts which are outright disruptive or preventing you from doing the work you want, it's probably not worth worrying about too much.
(10-05-2016, 01:36 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]For sure some entity can attach to people often because their is an vibrational match or sometimes some karmic reason. But aren't we sometimes trying to process stuff that has nothing to do with us ?

Indeed. A simple analogy is that I occasionally decide to clean up the rubbish outside of where we live. I live in a largish house converted into 5 flats, but not all of my neighbours are very good at putting the rubbish out for the bin men to collect. Sometimes the bin men leave it where it is because it has not been appropriately bagged. Now this has nothing to do with me, but the bin collection point is right outside my front door and I don't want lingering household rubbish left outside where I live. So I can literally relate to your latter sentence.

We are always a vibrational match for whatever comes our way and this can be an empowering motto to believe in. In the case I just shared this is a literal example of living in close proximity to others that are not so hygienically concerned. Given that rotting meat can sometimes be left outside my door, it then becomes my concern for metaphysical health reasons, primarily.

The term "cleanliness is next to godliness" is well worth exploring and there are many practical and simple solutions to keeping a clean environment about oneself. On some days I will wear up to 4 pairs of clean socks, not because of some obsessive fear of being unclean but a strong belief that certain toxins are released through our feet.

A friend shared this link with me via email after I told them about a rather unnerving psychic greeting. This Nightmare that seemed to continue on after I awoke from it encouraged me to look for areas in my life that I had been neglecting, which related back to the need for further balancing, and acted as a poignant reminder to not underestimate neggies, both incarnate and discarnate. And to take the balancing principles more seriously for that matter!

I agree with APW, in that worrying about it would not be helpful. Knowledge is power if used wisely. Here is the link in case it may help  Smile

http://www.kktanhp.com/Psychic%20Defence.htm
deleted
I have had an entity attached. Most are attached as a homing device type deal/gate way to influence. The specific one that was attached to me was a lower astral plane thought form. Specifically designed for the job. There are more natural thought forms in the lower astral that can attach also. (I in particular keep my surroundings clean to keep these guys away.) The one attached to me was a designed weapon. It can cause major emotional damage, leading to severe mental damage. If you feel your mental complex riddled with negativity, that even develops into a feeling of negativity in the body complex. Even with your best efforts of being positive, then you have a high chance of having one attached. I would agree that most are of no concern, and are repelled rather easily. When I finally detached the "entity" it felt like my heart energy burst. I wouldnt fear though, Nicholas provided some good information to help.

Also above I use the term negative loosely, and mostly aim in the direction of negative emotions/feelings. Anger, rage, etc..

Also another effect is bodily complex fatigue.
I've had quite a few of these attached to me in this incarnation, both "weaponized" and "natural".

I don't always mind the ones that give me extreme negative emotion and leave it there - I naturally vibrate in the "lower" astral and don't mind encouraging, in some cases, sadness, anger, hate, etc., because they can feel "good" in certain instances.

I'm more concerned about ones designed to remove emotion and damage the body complex, which is the main issue I'm dealing with right now, trying to hijack my chakras and CNS and f*** with me big time.

I feel like the heart chakra, as the center of the body's bioelectrical field, is the key to repelling it, but only if done in a very specific manner. The chakras need to be aligned in such a way that the energy goes out of the heart area through the center of the ribcage area, and needs to vibrate in a specific way, and connect with the other chakras in a specific way. There's a specific process in the endocrine glands that needs to happen, but can only be triggered through chakra activity.

It's very complex and very annoying...
(10-05-2016, 07:25 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]I've had quite a few of these attached to me in this incarnation, both "weaponized" and "natural".

I don't always mind the ones that give me extreme negative emotion and leave it there - I naturally vibrate in the "lower" astral and don't mind encouraging, in some cases, sadness, anger, hate, etc., because they can feel "good" in certain instances.

I'm more concerned about ones designed to remove emotion and damage the body complex, which is the main issue I'm dealing with right now, trying to hijack my chakras and CNS and f*** with me big time.

I feel like the heart chakra, as the center of the body's bioelectrical field, is the key to repelling it, but only if done in a very specific manner. The chakras need to be aligned in such a way that the energy goes out of the heart area through the center of the ribcage area, and needs to vibrate in a specific way, and connect with the other chakras in a specific way. There's a specific process in the endocrine glands that needs to happen, but can only be triggered through chakra activity.

It's quite the opposite of complex. Once you work on being more mindful of your energy field, you cannot ignore what feels out of place and it makes you constantly work on bettering something somewhere. It is annoying though, because it takes time and will to do, and the degree of work required varies from person to person depending on their habits and events that happened throughout their entire lifetime.
I would agree with both of minyaturs, and Malkahlis statements. The specific one attached to me was inserted at birth. The enitity did not become activated until I hit puberty. The amount of rage, anger, and anguish I fed this thing was truly massive. My entire being was excacerbated with negativity. The entities get stronger the longer there attached, and the more you feed them the desired diet. It is exactly the same as a negative 5th or 4th energizing chakras, and pre incarnate choices. Its just a new technique they find very useful. Also most of these things are more covert type intelligence devices. They really dont become a true weapon until a certain threshold of growth/negativity has been met. When this happens though....ugh it can become devastating.
_______
________
unintentionally on my part. very long and complex story. Ill keep it short. I was on LSD and my vibration was basically out of this world. It was so embedded that when the vibration went up, over here in space/time it caused some damage, and over in time/space "burst" my heart energy. I really think I had some higher help or I might possibly have died. It was my fault though. I fed this thing since I was 16 years old, to about 28 years old. It was intricately intertwined, and honestly felt like I lost apart of myself for a few days. At the moment, it felt like something rapped around mostly my heart, was ripped away violently.
Also I didnt know what this was until a good couple months afterward. I also take it as some form of initiation.
(10-06-2016, 08:55 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]Also I didnt know what this was until a good couple months afterward. I also take it as some form of initiation.

Reading your post made me think it was an initiation.
(10-05-2016, 07:25 PM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]I've had quite a few of these attached to me in this incarnation, both "weaponized" and "natural".

Ra says the chakras need to be dealt with "seriatim" - first the red, then the orange, then the yellow, and once those are worked out, the green, then blue and hopefully indigo. Ra says a wide open indigo will do nothing to correct imbalances in the lower chakras on its own.

If one works thoroughly with the lower chakras, they can learn to become a steward of their own emotions.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The indigo center is indeed most important for the work of the adept. However, it cannot, no matter how crystallized, correct to any extent whatsoever imbalances or blockages in other energy centers. They must needs be cleared seriatim from red upwards.
And I for one can definitely agree with that! Its actually not good at all to have a wide open Indigo and not be a steward of your own emotions. My past configurations, and one I still have a problem with directly. I use to think of Indigo as like the master chakra or something of the sort. However through experience, I can definitely agree with Ra. =(
(10-07-2016, 10:20 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]And I for one can definitely agree with that! Its actually not good at all to have a wide open Indigo and not be a steward of your own emotions. My past configurations, and one I still have a problem with directly. I use to think of Indigo as like the master chakra or something of the sort. However through experience, I can definitely agree with Ra. =(

The crown is though.
I was made aware I got a parasite on my throat chakra and I think I had this fella since the day I was born.

On a salvia trip my spirit left my mind/body and when I came back to this world I saw very clearly the entity with a strong hold on my throat (had felt it previously but not seen). On the next salvia experience I had (4th and last one), probably because of having been made aware of that parasite, I saw the day I entered my body as a baby and saw myself in a hospital trying to reach to someone or something with no response and I felt a very strong blue ray distortion fall into place at that moment. (also a heart one)

Usually I think the rays we have that is most blocked (by an external force, and/or intended programmation) is our spirit's strongest or most vibrant ray.
That's a pretty neat story dude. Have you unblocked the chakra and split ways with the parasite?
(10-07-2016, 05:14 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]That's a pretty neat story dude. Have you unblocked the chakra and split ways with the parasite?

No..
Why do you say it like that, "no..."?
(10-08-2016, 03:33 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you say it like that, "no..."?

I guess a part of me thinks I should do something about it.
I find that funny, like deep down you know you should do something, yet your still complacent with it? I ask in a question as to ask if this your thought towards this distortion? Not to imply such. I think you should do something about it. I do believe there are benevolent attachmets. Some are links to your guides and such. However I do believe there are some lower astral planes entities that can attach and have a benevolent purpose.
(10-19-2016, 02:07 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I find that funny, like deep down you know you should do something, yet your still complacent with it? I ask in a question as to ask if this your thought towards this distortion? Not to imply such. I think you should do something about it. I do believe there are benevolent attachmets. Some are links to your guides and such. However I do believe there are some lower astral planes entities that can attach and have a benevolent purpose.

I see it as a mirror upon diferent dissonant facets of myself. A facet desires to offer the highest and truest expression of myself but is burried beneat another facet that wishes to not care for multiple reasons and each has it's own spiritual mass at the moment.

I could take shortcuts to rid myself of this parasite and shift this configuration but if I work my will through it and resolve what allows it to be there naturally, then i will have refined the light that radiates through my blue ray. It's a mirror unto myself, whatever it's intent may be or whatever energy was invested into it.