Bring4th

Full Version: The Giza Pyramid Facts and ?'s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra said that they constructed the Great Pyramids of Giza:

Quote:Questioner: Yes. You mentioned that the pyramids were an outgrowth of this. Could you expand a little on that? Were you responsible for the building of the pyramid, and what was the purpose of the pyramid?
Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive. It has not been so understood by the mind/body/spirit distortions of your culture. The purposes of the pyramids were two:

Firstly, to have a properly oriented place of initiation for those who wished to become purified or initiated channels for the Law of One.

Two, we wished then to carefully guide the initiates in developing a healing of the people whom they sought to aid, and of the planet itself. Pyramid after pyramid charged by the crystal and Initiate were designed to balance the incoming energy of the One Creation with the many and multiple distortions of the planetary mind/body/spirit. In this effort we were able to continue work that brothers within the Confederation had effected through building of other crystal-bearing structures and thus complete a ring, if you will, of these about the Earth’s, as this instrument would have us vibrate it, surface.

A couple more quotes:

Quote:Questioner: Does the shape of the pyramid have an effect upon the initiation?
Ra: I am Ra. As we began the last session question, you have already recorded in your individual memory complex the first use of the shape having to do with the body complex initiation. The initiation of spirit was a more carefully designed type of initiation as regards the time/space ratios about which the entity to be initiated found itself.

If you will picture with me the side of the so-called pyramid shape and mentally imagine this triangle cut into four equal triangles, you will find the intersection of the triangle, which is at the first level on each of the four sides, forms a diamond in a plane which is horizontal. The middle of this plane is the appropriate place for the intersection of the energies streaming from the infinite dimensions and the mind/body/spirit complexes of various interwoven energy fields. Thus it was designed that the one to be initiated would, by mind, be able to perceive and then channel this, shall we say, gateway to intelligent infinity. This, then, was the second point of designing this specific shape.

Quick facts about the these pyramids:

the Great Pyramid itself contained no pharaoh's body, no treasure chamber, and no treasures.

Who, then, designed it and built it?

What was its purpose,Some theorists also maintain that the great pyramid is in fact aligned with the constelation of Orion.

A total of over 2,300,000 (or only 590,712 blocks) of limestone and granite were used in its construction with the average block weighing 2.5 tons and none weighing less than 2 tons.

The large blocks used in the ceiling of the King's Chamber weigh as much as 9 tons,

Construction date (Estimated): 2589 B.C.. Construction time (Estimated): 20 years.

Total weight (Estimated): 6.5 million tons. The estimated total weight of the structure is 6.5 million tons.

The base of the pyramid covers 13 acres, 568,500 square feet and the length of each side was originally 754 feet, but is now 745 feet.

The original height was 481 feet tall, but is now only 449 feet.
Like 20th century bridge designs, the Pyramid's cornerstones have balls and sockets built into them.
Several football fields long,

The foundation of the Great Pyramid is amazingly level., No corner of its base is more than one-half inch higher or lower than the others.

Considering that the pyramid's base covers more than thirteen acres, this near-perfect leveling far exceeds even the finest architectural standards of the present day.

the Pyramid is subject to expansion and contraction movements from heat and cold, as well as earthquakes, settling, and other such phenomena. After 4,600 years it's structure would have been significantly damaged without such construction.

Amazingly, the outside surface stones are cut within 0.01 (1/100th) inch of perfectly straight and at nearly perfect right angles for all six sides. And they were placed together with an intentional gap between them of 0.02 inch. Modern technology cannot place such 20-ton stones with greater accuracy than those in the Pyramid.

numbers are also repeated throughout. Each of the Pyramids four walls, when measured as a straight line, are 9,131 inches, for a total of 36,524 inches. At first glance, this number may not seem significant, but move the decimal point over and you get 365.24. Modern science has shown us that the exact length of the solar year is 365.24 days.

It is a matter of archaeological fact that none of the fourth Dynasty kings put their names on the pyramids supposedly constructed in their times, yet from the fifth Dynasty onwards, the other pyramids had hundreds of official inscriptions, leaving us no doubt about which kings built them.

The mathematical complexity, engineering requirements, and sheer size of the Giza plateau pyramids represent an enormous, seemingly impossible leap in abilities over the third dynasty buildings. Contemporary Egyptological explanation cannot account for this leap, nor can they account for the clear decline in mathematics, engineering and size of the constructions of the fifth dynasty.

Textbooks speak of "religious upheaval" and "civil wars," but there is no evidence whatsoever of these having occurred.

Measurements throughout the pyramid show that its constructors knew of the proportions of pi (3.14...), phi or the Golden Mean (1.618), and the "Pythagorean" triangles thousands of years before Pythagoras, the so-called father of geometry, lived.

Shafts leading upward from the two main chambers, previously thought to be air shafts for ventilation, have been shown to have another possible purpose. A miniature electronic robot mechanically crawled sixty-five meters up the shafts and its findings suggested that the south and north shafts in the Kings Chamber are pointed to Al Nitak (Zeta Orionis) and Alpha Draconis respectively, while the south and north shafts of the Queens Chamber point to Sirius and Orion.

Questions:

Why, do these two shafts point to these constellations?

Aren't these constellations of negative, self-serving nature?

Could it because energy streams from the logos of these constellations?

The list of my questions can go on, anyone have any ideas or anything to add?
I personally like this pyramid factoid here:

Quote:14.6 Questioner: I understood you to say in an earlier session that pyramids were built to ring the Earth. How many pyramids were built?

Ra: l am Ra. There are six balancing pyramids and fifty-two others built for additional healing and initiatory work among your mind/body/spirit social complexes.

wouldn't it be great if someone could identify these 6 + 52 pyramids? BigSmile

wonder if the 'Bosnian Pyramid' is one of these??

[Image: wmbBm.jpg]

My all time personal favorite Question is:

Q. "So... Where are the Hieroglyphs showing the Egyptians Building the Pyramids?"

Ask an Egyptologist that and watch steam come out of his ears, then blood. Reason? There are none!

Every dull and mundane facet of daily life depicted repeatedly in great detail, you'd think the Pyramids would have made the cut, but no.

(Cause they didn't build them)
That sounds like Nassim Haramein in his 8 hour lecture :¬)
Namaste,

I actually first heard about the fact that there are no, absolutely no Hieroglyphs showing the Egyptians building the Pyramids from Jordan Maxwell years before I ever heard of Nassim Haramein. But yes, I love the way Nassim phrases it in his 8 Hr Lecture video so I always use basically exactly what he says. I like Jordan Maxwell, but his long and rambling explanation style is no where near as short and sweet, and funny!

P.S. Nassim Haramein is my favorite Scientist/Physicist EVER! The 8 Hour Lecture you mentioned was the first video I watched of his, it literally blew my mind, like way more than a head full of LSD at a Jimi Hendrix Concert ever could. And totally in line with the scientific aspects of the LOO in my personal opinion.
Yeah he's inspirational. Watched that lecture too many times to count now :¬)

"... 'an I was like.... wait a minute... <insert profound realisation explained in terms a child could understand>"

BigSmile
(12-19-2011, 11:22 AM)Tyler Durden Maybe Wrote: [ -> ]Q. "So... Where are the Hieroglyphs showing the Egyptians Building the Pyramids?"

Ask an Egyptologist that and watch steam come out of his ears, then blood. Reason? There are none! Every dull and mundane facet of daily life depicted repeatedly in great detail, you'd think the Pyramids would have made the cut, but no.

That is pretty cool. Also there are no hieroglyphs on any of the walls within the Great pyramid. You would think if it really was supposed to be a burial tomb as is generally accepted that there would have been something, or anything to indicate as such inside.

plenum,

I would say that it is quite possible the Bosnian Pyramid would be one of the six balancing pyramids, due to it's sheer size and mass. I also would say that my intuition is that not all six are currently on Land, I believe that the Undersea Pyramid in Japan (near Yonaguni Jima) could possibly be another one of the six. see: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...-city.html (only one picture, but you can find more online and video also)

Thanks for the Infographic, I knew it was much bigger than the Great Pyramid, but not by that degree!

Perhaps on the lay lines or other intersects.

[Image: gridbkwh.gif]

(07-05-2010, 12:17 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]A total of over 2,300,000 (or only 590,712 blocks) of limestone and granite were used in its construction with the average block weighing 2.5 tons and none weighing less than 2 tons.

Construction time (Estimated): 20 years.

lets say there are 'only' 590,712 blocks
20 years equals 10,512,000 minutes
that means it took 17,7 minutes per block 'Egyptians' to aquire material, carve the block, drag it, place it perfectly in its place (those EG torches must have burnt bright in those days..I mean nights). and that kept on for another 20 years during which time their crops were nurtured by....(Ra probably Tongue )? probably that's why they hadn't had time to write anything down. Angel
Herodotus is not the best source when it comes to pyramids construction.
(12-21-2011, 09:17 AM)Tyler Durden Maybe Wrote: [ -> ]plenum,

I would say that it is quite possible the Bosnian Pyramid would be one of the six balancing pyramids, due to it's sheer size and mass.

hmmmmm I sent an inquiry yesterday, looks like they have a summer camp for those who don't mind digging. http://www.piramidasunca.ba/eng/latest-n...teers.html

I would like to be around this pyramid and do something interesting this summer!
Lulu

The whole topic of Ra having a major hand in constructing the Egyptian pyramids makes me wonder this one thing:

Why is it that on the show Ancient Aliens, no mention is ever made of Ra's role in this? Sure, they tend to focus more on ancient artifacts and structures that "aliens" played a role in building, so certainly Ra's claim should be wondered upon. Especially considering that David Wilcock was present on the show, I'm fairly surprised he never once mentioned to George Tsoukalos or any of the show's writers or producers "Hey, you guys want some good proof of 'ancient aliens' playing a role in things back then? Read the Law of One Ra Material, one of those ancient aliens spoke through someone, gave them all this mindblowing and consistent information no human cold ever have conceived of chocked full of terms and processes beyond our scope of knowledge, and revealed that they built the pyramids. Might be something worth reporting on a show dedicated to this sort of stuff, eh??" But no such thing has occurred, and if it has, then someone has a reason for choosing not to make known publically Ra's involvement with the pyramids or the Law of One material. Wilcock, given that he seemingly wants to spread awareness of the Law of One he should have taken that excellent opportunity to do this through a venue where it would reach hundreds if not millions of ears: TV, the History channel, a popular show whose nature of covered topics would have allowed for mention of Ra and subsequent leading to the LOO.

(04-30-2012, 03:46 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]The whole topic of Ra having a major hand in constructing the Egyptian pyramids makes me wonder this one thing:

Why is it that on the show Ancient Aliens, no mention is ever made of Ra's role in this? Sure, they tend to focus more on ancient artifacts and structures that "aliens" played a role in building, so certainly Ra's claim should be wondered upon. Especially considering that David Wilcock was present on the show, I'm fairly surprised he never once mentioned to George Tsoukalos or any of the show's writers or producers "Hey, you guys want some good proof of 'ancient aliens' playing a role in things back then? Read the Law of One Ra Material, one of those ancient aliens spoke through someone, gave them all this mindblowing and consistent information no human cold ever have conceived of chocked full of terms and processes beyond our scope of knowledge, and revealed that they built the pyramids. Might be something worth reporting on a show dedicated to this sort of stuff, eh??" But no such thing has occurred, and if it has, then someone has a reason for choosing not to make known publically Ra's involvement with the pyramids or the Law of One material. Wilcock, given that he seemingly wants to spread awareness of the Law of One he should have taken that excellent opportunity to do this through a venue where it would reach hundreds if not millions of ears: TV, the History channel, a popular show whose nature of covered topics would have allowed for mention of Ra and subsequent leading to the LOO.

And so you now realize that tv is a disinformation agent right? It's kind of like when they have shows on the Mayan calender but never interview any actual Myans.

Who built them is unimportant IMO. What's important is that it was not a human being as we know it. The question may be 'what' built them? And the only 'human' that may have known in our lifetime is that guy that built that coral garden down in FL all by himself.

And y'all ever wonder if the pyramids really are lined up w/ the stars presently then what were they lined up w/ back in the day? Where they built in the past to line up w/ certain stars in the future?

Quote:It sounded very much like my past-life memories of the construction of the Great Pyramid. In past-life regressions, I had inadvertently stumbled upon my own experiences in Atlantis, including memories of the building of the Great Pyramid. It wasn't by dragging 20-ton boulders up earthen ramps on oiled skids. I had seen huge stone blocks flying through the air. The flying stones had not just hovered. They had zinged through the air so fast that they blurred as they dematerialized and rematerialized into the exactly correct spot.
http://knol.google.com/k/searching-for-t...he-yucatan