Bring4th

Full Version: The Prime agreement...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We come in to this life with a clean slate. Our only agreement is to be here. As we grow and experience life, we enter sub agreements of this prime agreement and can even loose touch with the prime agreement while distracted by "in your face" sub agreements. I find it healthy to embrace and ground my self in the prime agreement of just being here. The sub agreements are still present, but feel much smaller, less serious and more easily discarded if of disservice to the big picture.

Thank you for listening <3

[Image: Infinite_Love_and_Gratitude_zpsh89n0vll.jpg]
[Image: metatron_zpsit9mdylm.png]
I just hope these sub agreements don't knock me so off course that I'm less spiritual after I return to the afterlife than before I came here.
what is less spiritual? What is more spiritual? Apart from allot of mental habitual gibberish...

Before you came here? "Eternity is nothing to prepare for. It is happening." Wink

On your feet solider of delight!
Apply what you know and glow glow glow, always moving forward, as we can never go back, we can only move on and on and on... as our life is not a multitude of experiences, just one never ending experience with phases of succession.
Rainbow!  BigSmile
Please don´t kill the rainbow  Tongue BigSmile Heart

(10-11-2016, 09:44 PM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]We come in to this life with a clean slate. Our only agreement is to be here. As we grow and experience life, we enter sub agreements of this prime agreement and can even loose touch with the prime agreement while distracted by "in your face" sub agreements.

Celebrating one's Life Smile