Bring4th

Full Version: changing timelines, manifestation, "Christ consciousness"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've read a lot about how "Christ consciousness" is just a way to look at energy and matter in any desired configuration... to look at any timeline, basically, and to rearrange and change patterns within reality without regard to causality.

Ra referred to a state outside of time where one could simply go to any one of the infinite creations.

How is this achieved, exactly? There must be a way.
I believe Ra was speaking about sixth density. Ra exists outside of time and space, so time and space aren't limitations to them. Sixth density is the indigo ray. Ra is at the level of higherself.

How to achieve that? I'm guessing it has to do with the indigo ray chakra. More than that I'm not sure.
(10-12-2016, 02:08 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]I've read a lot about how "Christ consciousness" is just a way to look at energy and matter in any desired configuration... to look at any timeline, basically, and to rearrange and change patterns within reality without regard to causality.

Ra referred to a state outside of time where one could simply go to any one of the infinite creations.

How is this achieved, exactly? There must be a way.
Funny I did a search and I found this:
I've been watching bill donahues videos on youtube for a while now recommended to me by someone. He's always talking about christ consciousness and how to reach it, which is to be still, to be silent, to meditate, focus on your third eye, and ohm in a dark room.

Found this and I find it... very valid hahaha.

The Cosmic Orgasm: Achieving Christ Consciousness, by Bill Donahue

Posted on [font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif]October 8, 2015[/font] by Sanctuary[/font]
[font=Georgia, Palatino, 'Palatino Linotype', 'Book Antiqua', serif][img=0x0]https://spreadaloha.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/rivermouth_tree.jpg?w=469[/img]
If that title did not get your attention, I am not sure what will.
This is not a message I could present to a church, because it really does involve orgasm, and they do not talk about such things.
But the message that appears in ancient texts, once you go beyond the literal, speaks in a very adult way.  You can’t run from reality because it might offend you.
The Bible has Jesus saying this.
Matthew 7:23 I never knew you. Depart from me.
The Greek word for knew (oida), means sexual intercourse.
The Hebrew word for knew (yada) means sexual intercourse.
Here we have sexual intercourse being used as a symbol of the interaction between you and the Christ mind within you.
The Bible portrays Jesus as the bridegroom, and you as the bride.
Luke 5:34 Can the children of the bride chamber fast while the bridegroom is with them? But the time will come when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them.
The scripture portrays your touching the Christ within you as sexual intercourse. You must separate from thought, and come as a virgin mind to be penetrated by the Christ.
In other words you must know the Christ within you intimately.
And when you do, the orgasm will electrify your body, as it rises up the spine to the pineal gland of the brain.
Truly, what is called Kundalini, or the movement of energy through the seven seals of Revelation, is an orgasm.  An orgasm of energy that races through your entire body.
Then the child is born within you. The new mind is born within you.
It is not religion, or spirit.  It actually happens in an intercourse of great love within you.
It isn’t something you can pray about, sing about, or read about.
You have to do it.
Go, with the oil in your lamp, for the bridegroom is waiting.

Bill
bdona910782000@yahoo.com

http://www.hiddenmeanings.com
[/font]

https://spreadaloha.wordpress.com/2015/1...l-donahue/
[font=Georgia, Palatino, 'Palatino Linotype', 'Book Antiqua', serif][url=http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/][/url][/font]
Tbh I think 'christ consciousness' is a corrupt new age idea which is more useful for brainwashing than anything else. Seen a couple of my friends get involved with groups that practice this belief and have ended up in the psych ward, suicidal and terrified for their lives. Seems the ones who are successful in it are those who give themselves to it completely. Reeks of black magic to me.
(10-12-2016, 02:08 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]... to look at any timeline, basically, and to rearrange and change patterns within reality without regard to causality.

I think forgiveness is the means to this.

What is the thing which holds current patterns in place?

These things usually repeat (and re-instigate themselves in consciousness) as a way of getting our Attention, and hence movement towards Resolution.  But it's usually heavily symbolic, and so it may not be the easiest thing to discern what is actually asking to be resolved.
I was sleep deprived when I made this, so, sorry it was such a stupid post. I don't think I expressed myself accurately.

(10-12-2016, 01:12 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh I think 'christ consciousness' is a corrupt new age idea which is more useful for brainwashing than anything else. Seen a couple of my friends get involved with groups that practice this belief and have ended up in the psych ward, suicidal and terrified for their lives. Seems the ones who are successful in it are those who give themselves to it completely. Reeks of black magic to me.

That's true, but I'm talking more about what the concept is supposed to mean rather than New Age groups, and the only semi-useful New Age material I've found is the Ra and Seth material.

(10-12-2016, 09:21 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]stuff

Well, sure, but I'm not just talking about the kundalini here.

My endocrine glands and associated chakras are badly mutilated, and although fixing them is something I'd like to accomplish, it's not anywhere near the end goal... I want to be able to interact with the all, intelligent infinity, create and modify "structure" or "time/space" or "morphic fields" at will.

Kundalini more or less interacts with them, but there's more to existence than just the human chakra system, and there must be a way to evolve something more powerful.
the chakras are a real time indicator of your emotional vibration that open and close based on your functioning and how you choose to experience the vehicle that which you have come to call your physical body.

the thing most adepts will tell you is, most people have these powers, but they are so blocked that it negates knowing what they are experiencing in real time.

with great power comes great responsibility. What kind of responsibility can you instill to reach that great power since right now you say that your chakras are badly mutilated. For what purpose does the desire come for such power? Is it to serve others? Or is it to serve the self?
(10-13-2016, 08:55 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]the chakras are a real time indicator of your emotional vibration that open and close based on your functioning and how you choose to experience the vehicle that which you have come to call your physical body.

the thing most adepts will tell you is, most people have these powers, but they are so blocked that it negates knowing what they are experiencing in real time.

with great power comes great responsibility. What kind of responsibility can you instill to reach that great power since right now you say that your chakras are badly mutilated. For what purpose does the desire come for such power? Is it to serve others? Or is it to serve the self?

Yes, but they are mutilated at a DNA level, which is fixable - all the correct information is attached to me - but again, I'm not just talking about the human chakra system... I think the importance of such is greatly, greatly overestimated. They are a tool, not the goal.

The point is to play a song. The songs I want to play will benefit others as well as myself.

I like helping others, I like helping myself, and I don't think of either one in regards to my personal path.
(10-13-2016, 02:30 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]I want to be able to interact with the all, intelligent infinity, create and modify "structure" or "time/space" or "morphic fields" at will.

If you want to do that then you at least need to confront your own fears. If I was to ask you what those fears were, perhaps, with the aid of an intellectual muzzle, what would you say those fears were about?