Bring4th

Full Version: I wish Don asked Ra what a black hole was
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like title says, I wish I could have an explanation of the black hole from Ra...
I can't stop thinking about how a black hole holds over 500 million planets in our galaxy in perfect place and guides us all along our evolutions of densities so perfectly.
I can't stop thinking about it in every way imaginable.
I come here to post this because of not only as the title states, but to also express this to all truth seekers, wanderers and sojourners, and to hear any feedback about black holes ...

Love and Light from your friend,
INM
Ra talks about black holes twice.

Quote:29.18 Questioner: I sometimes have difficulty in getting, you might say, a foothold into what I am looking for in trying to seek out the metaphysical principles, you might say, behind our physical illusion.

Could you give me an example of the amount of gravity in the third density conditions at the surface of the planet Venus? Would it be greater or less than Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. The gravity, shall we say, the attractive force which we also describe as the pressing outward force towards the Creator is greater spiritually upon the entity you call Venus due to the greater degree of success, shall we say, at seeking the Creator.

This point only becomes important when you consider that when all of creation in its infinity has reached a spiritual gravitational mass of sufficient nature, the entire creation infinitely coalesces; the light seeking and finding its source and thusly ending the creation and beginning a new creation much as you consider the black hole, as you call it, with its conditions of infinitely great mass at the zero point from which no light may be seen as it has been absorbed.

29.19 Questioner: Then the black hole would be a point… am I correct in saying it would be a point at which the environmental material had succeeded in uniting with unity or the Creator? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The black hole which manifests third density is the physical complex manifestation of this spiritual or metaphysical state. This is correct.

Quote:40.1 Questioner: I thought that I would make a statement and let you correct it. I’m trying to make a simple model of the portion of the universe that we find ourselves in. Starting with the Logos, or sub-Logos, our sun, we have white light emanating from this. This is made up of frequencies ranging from the red to the violet. I am assuming that this white light then contains the experiences through all of the densities and as we go into the eighth density we go into a black hole which emerges on the other side as another Logos or sun and starts another octave of experience. Can you comment on this part of my statement?

Ra: I am Ra. We can comment upon this statement to an extent. The concept of the white light of the sub-Logos being prismatically separated and later, at the final chapter, being absorbed again is basically correct. However, there are subtleties involved which are more than semantic.

The white light which emanates and forms the articulated sub-Logos has its beginning in what may be metaphysically seen as darkness. The light comes into that darkness and transfigures it, causing the chaos to organize and become reflective or radiant. Thus the dimensions come into being.

Conversely, the blackness of the black hole, metaphysically speaking, is a concentration of white light being systematically absorbed once again into the One Creator. Finally, this absorption into the One Creator continues until all the infinity of creations have attained sufficient spiritual mass in order that all form once again the great central sun, if you would so imagine it, of the intelligent infinity awaiting potentiation by free will. Thus the transition of the octave is a process which may be seen to enter into timelessness of unimaginable nature. To attempt to measure it by your time measures would be useless.

Therefore, the concept of moving through the black hole of the ultimate spiritual gravity well and coming immediately into the next octave misses the subconcept or corollary of the portion of this process which is timeless.
Jade, what Ra said was extremely deep. Third density entities can not, by definition, understand a black hole in its true beingness. Our physical perceptive mechanisms translate and codify it to a simple comprehensible form. I think that in higher densities, especially in the latter portions of 6D & 7D there is intense communication with "black holes" and one can draw absolute comprehension from there. I can see a series of 'spherical mental pictures' communicated from the black hole that are perceived by the spiritual senses. Could it also be that their realities (7D & 8D) are so very distant from 3D that the black hole seems to be physically "closed off" from other things. Does this last description make sense?
It would seem the black hole is like the gateway to the octave density itself. I would surmise that the white star (or white hole if you prefer), would be the manifestation that occurs at the beginning of the new octave of densities (the great central sun/pure radiation).

So perhaps the cycle of progression is something like: Red--Orange--Yellow--Green--Blue--Indigo--Violet--Black (infinite absorption) -- Octave Density (No Distortions) -- White (infinite radiation) --Red--Orange, etc. (in my opinion, the progression occurs in reverse for time/space i.e. Violet--Indigo--Blue--etc.) Lesser to greater in space/time, greater to lesser in time/space (this is actually partially why there is a natural reincarnational cycle in the first place).

I sometimes like to think about colors during meditation. There is a lot of subtle spiritual attributes that can be divulged from focusing for long periods of time on them. It is sort of like everything has a personality (its spirit so to speak) and you can get to know it if you peruse its essence enough times. You begin to get a sense of their vibrational nature and see how higher density beings, like Ra described, can see the vibrational nature or architecture of a given color (e.g. green ray/compassion) with the same degree of clarity as we can distinguish one color from another.
(10-15-2016, 09:22 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Ra talks about black holes twice.

Quote:29.18 Questioner: I sometimes have difficulty in getting, you might say, a foothold into what I am looking for in trying to seek out the metaphysical principles, you might say, behind our physical illusion.

Could you give me an example of the amount of gravity in the third density conditions at the surface of the planet Venus? Would it be greater or less than Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. The gravity, shall we say, the attractive force which we also describe as the pressing outward force towards the Creator is greater spiritually upon the entity you call Venus due to the greater degree of success, shall we say, at seeking the Creator.

This point only becomes important when you consider that when all of creation in its infinity has reached a spiritual gravitational mass of sufficient nature, the entire creation infinitely coalesces; the light seeking and finding its source and thusly ending the creation and beginning a new creation much as you consider the black hole, as you call it, with its conditions of infinitely great mass at the zero point from which no light may be seen as it has been absorbed.

29.19 Questioner: Then the black hole would be a point… am I correct in saying it would be a point at which the environmental material had succeeded in uniting with unity or the Creator? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The black hole which manifests third density is the physical complex manifestation of this spiritual or metaphysical state. This is correct.

Quote:40.1 Questioner: I thought that I would make a statement and let you correct it. I’m trying to make a simple model of the portion of the universe that we find ourselves in. Starting with the Logos, or sub-Logos, our sun, we have white light emanating from this. This is made up of frequencies ranging from the red to the violet. I am assuming that this white light then contains the experiences through all of the densities and as we go into the eighth density we go into a black hole which emerges on the other side as another Logos or sun and starts another octave of experience. Can you comment on this part of my statement?

Ra: I am Ra. We can comment upon this statement to an extent. The concept of the white light of the sub-Logos being prismatically separated and later, at the final chapter, being absorbed again is basically correct. However, there are subtleties involved which are more than semantic.

The white light which emanates and forms the articulated sub-Logos has its beginning in what may be metaphysically seen as darkness. The light comes into that darkness and transfigures it, causing the chaos to organize and become reflective or radiant. Thus the dimensions come into being.

Conversely, the blackness of the black hole, metaphysically speaking, is a concentration of white light being systematically absorbed once again into the One Creator. Finally, this absorption into the One Creator continues until all the infinity of creations have attained sufficient spiritual mass in order that all form once again the great central sun, if you would so imagine it, of the intelligent infinity awaiting potentiation by free will. Thus the transition of the octave is a process which may be seen to enter into timelessness of unimaginable nature. To attempt to measure it by your time measures would be useless.

Therefore, the concept of moving through the black hole of the ultimate spiritual gravity well and coming immediately into the next octave misses the subconcept or corollary of the portion of this process which is timeless.

Jade, thank you so much! You are always here to the rescue, first! XD
I forgot all about these two times that Ra spoke of the black hole!

(10-15-2016, 09:58 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Jade, what Ra said was extremely deep. Third density entities can not, by definition, understand a black hole in its true beingness. Our physical perceptive mechanisms translate and codify it to a simple comprehensible form. I think that in higher densities, especially in the latter portions of 6D & 7D there is intense communication with "black holes" and one can draw absolute comprehension from there. I can see a series of 'spherical mental pictures' communicated from the black hole that are perceived by the spiritual senses. Could it also be that their realities (7D & 8D) are so very distant from 3D that the black hole seems to be physically "closed off" from other things. Does this last description make sense?

Thanks for the input!
Yes I think I comprehend what you are expressing! it fits in with why the Black Hole appears to be withholding light, because we cannot yet see the light? Speaking to a Black Hole direcly would be intense. Sometimes I think they are just simply holes to the creator, eyes of a sort.

(10-15-2016, 11:35 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]It would seem the black hole is like the gateway to the octave density itself. I would surmise that the white star (or white hole if you prefer), would be the manifestation that occurs at the beginning of the new octave of densities (the great central sun/pure radiation).

So perhaps the cycle of progression is something like: Red--Orange--Yellow--Green--Blue--Indigo--Violet--Black (infinite absorption) -- Octave Density (No Distortions) -- White (infinite radiation) --Red--Orange, etc. (in my opinion, the progression occurs in reverse for time/space i.e. Violet--Indigo--Blue--etc.) Lesser to greater in space/time, greater to lesser in time/space (this is actually partially why there is a natural reincarnational cycle in the first place).

I sometimes like to think about colors during meditation. There is a lot of subtle spiritual attributes that can be divulged from focusing for long periods of time on them. It is sort of like everything has a personality (its spirit so to speak) and you can get to know it if you peruse its essence enough times. You begin to get a sense of their vibrational nature and see how higher density beings, like Ra described, can see the vibrational nature or architecture of a given color (e.g. green ray/compassion) with the same degree of clarity as we can distinguish one color from another.

Octave Density, ah... so, what more can be said about the Octave Density? Anagogy I always see your posts around town and they seem to resonate with me alot. So I wouldn't mind if you went off the rails elucidating the Octave Density, haha!
[Image: 76wcnSq.jpg]

From Universetoday.com  

"Of course, black holes do rotate, and can rotate at nearly the speed of light.
And this rotation changes the nature of the black hole’s event horizon
in ways that make difficult math even harder. All this spinning generates
powerful magnetic fields around the black hole, which focuses jets
of material that blast out for hundreds of thousands of light-years.”

http://www.universetoday.com/119710/how-...les-shine/
[Image: mLGTAoa.jpg]

The Electric Universe Theory brings a whole different explanation to black holes, galactic spirals and solar systems.  One of the original researchers, Wallace Thornhill, is featured in this episode of my podcast. (We edit audio on a topic and play samples with music and effects to "review" hours of material in a half hour program). The show is entertaining and informative, but casual in its presentation; which is apt for listening to while driving or doing chores.

http://dawntreaderreview.com/e/light-exc...m-photons/
Interesting since at another point Ra uses a black hole to describe an STS energy field.
Quote:Interesting since at another point Ra uses a black hole to describe an STS energy field.
Do you have the exact quote for that, can't seem to find it?
Ah my mistake, they refer to it as a 'gravity well' and then another time mention the idea of a black hole as the 'ultimate gravity well' which is where my brain crossed it.
There are many theories as to what a blackhole is. Some believe it is a portal to another dimension. Some think it's just an object so dense it bends light and matter around it in a way so drastic that we cannot even perceive what it is behind the physical manifestation. Some think it's a negative energy star that absorbs and tear apart ordered information into chaos or potential void. Some think that as you come closer to the center time begin to slow down and that it becomes so slow that whatever we send into it is not gonna reach into it by the time our solar system has collapsed and so it would be useless to try. Some think it's a gateway to the source. I think none of what Ra says can really determine what is true or not. But the most important aspect regarding black holes to me seems to be that our galaxy revolve around a black hole. That means it must be central to the experience of our logos in one way or another.
To me it is the ultimate abosorption while the great central Sun is the ultimate radiation. Ra states that it indeed a part of the universe in which success in returning to source has been made. Also another showing that the creator is of an infinite nature and contain both abosption and radiation in the two extremes.
A black hole is the end destination of the STS path. A sun, STO.
Quote:A black hole is the end destination of the STS path. A sun, STO.

I know it's difficult to fathom but being negative, or providing the means of negative harvest, is not STS. Looks that way from 3rd density but there is no "end destination". There is zero point, beyond which exists time/space. Balancing love/light and light/love happens at the latter stage of development more advanced than STS/STO where unity can, as a concept, be embraced in the light of the Grand Central Sun. Sure, there is a bias to be worked off but negativity is seen as more than simply the source of service to self. 
Yes I am going t9 agree with ashrim here. The black hole and great central sun, in respect, is beyond our illusion. Our concepts of sto and sts are unified at mid to late 6th density. The black hole is a compacting down into the creator. Ra states that it is timeless and pretty much unchomprhendible at are juncture.
I have another insight to the black hole. I don't think we live in a Galaxy. That is an illusion. The galaxy itself is not a "place" that exists in a universe of illusory locations and sizes. What I am saying is that size only seems real to our physical senses, therefore the galaxy is "big". In truth, the galaxy is the manifestation of a mind, a higher-density visible intrusion to our third-density reality, and our physical senses translate its abstract phenomena simply to an extremely large size, so it seems that we live in an extremely large universe, but this is an illusion. The galaxy therefore serves merely as a psychic reference point just like a house does. I think that the black hole is not a "thing" in space and time, but rather a visible manifestation of the immensely deep psychic phenomena of the gateway density gaining spiritual mass. Light is the internet of existence, the matrix of comprehension. My own opinion is that the black hole is not a "thing," but it describes a phenomenon of a being absorbing the matrix of comprehension into itself, becoming infinitely subjective imagination.
(12-31-2016, 11:07 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]I have another insight to the black hole. I don't think we live in a Galaxy. That is an illusion. The galaxy itself is not a "place" that exists in a universe of illusory locations and sizes. What I am saying is that size only seems real to our physical senses, therefore the galaxy is "big". In truth, the galaxy is the manifestation of a mind, a higher-density visible intrusion to our third-density reality, and our physical senses translate its abstract phenomena simply to an extremely large size, so it seems that we live in an extremely large universe, but this is an illusion. The galaxy therefore serves merely as a psychic reference point just like a house does. I think that the black hole is not a "thing" in space and time, but rather a visible manifestation of the immensely deep psychic phenomena of the gateway density gaining spiritual mass. Light is the internet of existence, the matrix of comprehension. My own opinion is that the black hole is not a "thing," but it describes a phenomenon of a being absorbing the matrix of comprehension into itself, becoming infinitely subjective imagination.

From my perspective you are describing the mirror image between the spiritual intangible universe, and the physical tangible universe.

They are two different ways of translating the same fundamental intelligent energy. Inner and outer, with Self straddling the divide.

In short, I agree with you. And this perspective allows one to see how astrological forces which are seemingly far removed from us, have a powerful impact on our psyches -- because our psyches are the universe itself.