Bring4th

Full Version: Being here but thinking we don´t want to be here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a cat living in the same apartment as me. He can come and go more or less as much as he wants as long as someone is home to let him out of the apartment and building door. Sometime the weather is really bad and he thinks he wants to go out, but as soon as he gets out he wants to come back in again. Then as soon as he comes back, like 5 min later, he thinks he wants to go outside again. Stuck in some kind of loop Tongue

I found this to be a good metaphor for my time here. Sometimes I might think I don´t want to be in this reality frequency, I want to be in higher realms I know from present experience is there. But I have concluded that our higher self is keeping me in this low vibration as if I were to return to that higher perspective I would just want to come right back in. I have come to trust that if I am here, I really want to be here, regardless of what I think or feel.

[Image: Experience_zpsjtswhkjs.jpg]

[Image: a14.jpg]

In my LBL... I had the best room - the walls  and ceiling changed shape and color. I had a ufo toy that sensed my mood. I was reunited with my "pet". I had a science lab there. It was way underground. I had a train ride to get there that was absolutely thrilling! There are many projects I am working on there. I learned that I did not come here- a very, very, long way, because I wanted to. I made it clear during the session that my inordinately long (35,000 years) tour here was because of some kind of obligation due to a system of seniority where I am from. Somehow this made me feel better. Though my life is quite fair here- my sense of not being from earth began in early childhood. My response was "well what was I going to do, just sit around in this purple room while people need help? - and its not very long..."
What we are still not remembering when we are thusly nostalgic, is the urgency which took hold of us when we departed from there.

(10-16-2016, 10:09 PM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]I found this to be a good metaphor for my time here. Sometimes I might think I don´t want to be in this reality frequency, I want to be in higher realms I know from present experience is there. But I have concluded that our higher self is keeping me in this low vibration as if I were to return to that higher perspective I would just want to come right back in. I have come to trust that if I am here, I really want to be here, regardless of what I think or feel.

is there something you don't like about this experience?
(10-16-2016, 11:50 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2016, 10:09 PM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]I found this to be a good metaphor for my time here. Sometimes I might think I don´t want to be in this reality frequency, I want to be in higher realms I know from present experience is there. But I have concluded that our higher self is keeping me in this low vibration as if I were to return to that higher perspective I would just want to come right back in. I have come to trust that if I am here, I really want to be here, regardless of what I think or feel.

is there something you don't like about this experience?

it´s not a big deal, more like a preference of taking a warm bath over a cold shower. A cold shower as contrast provides good catalyst form an eternal warm bath. And this world seems to be warming up... Slowly but surely Smile 
Understood.  There are some things more harmonious than others Smile