Bring4th

Full Version: There is a spirit communicating through the Salvia plant. What density is she?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a few experiences with Salvia three years ago, and they were overwhelmingly positive. There is some supreme intelligence that chose to involve itself in the human saga, by way of the Salvia Divinorum plant. A good number of people who reported on their Salvia experiences say the same, that there is some female entity that gently, lovingly, guides the user through the experience.

Is this entity a sixth density social memory complex?

The plant appears to be a reliable way to communicate with this entity. I read one report in which the Salvia entity told the person that they were communicating to Earth constantly, from a solar system very far away.

There's also the spirits of Peyote, San Pedro, and Morning Glory seeds, which probably are the same density as Salvia. Any thoughts?
What did you experience on Salvia?
(10-18-2016, 12:03 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]What did you experience on Salvia?

I smoked a little bit today, with the intention of "testing the waters" for later communications. Today was a simple message of love. All things that I looked at had the touch of an ethereal intelligence, with the strange metaphysical gravity component that is unique to Salvia. I always have a vocal murmur in the center of my brain, often it's music or glossolalia, and this was magnified, and integrated with Salvia's message. The inner chatter was louder and more easily examined.

I felt, without words, a divine narration. As in, "and now you'll do this. and now, this. And now you'll move your head in this direction, and see that plant smiling at you..." and I felt also as if I was meeting with an old friend - but in this meeting I had chosen to be the child and she the teacher. As soon as she/it settled in, there was an instant, mutual, inexpressible heart pang of connection, like hugging on the astral plane.

Then my recent depressive phase surfaced, and the beauty I was seeing became somewhat hazy. Yet I was still tethered to Her. So I asked, "Why? Why the sadness? Why the depression?" And as it faded away, there came a message: "come back, and we'll tell you..."

That was today. In past experiences there was simply a peeling back of whatever is behind the visual surface of our illusion. Underneath I saw the infinitely receding patterns of what holds up the illusion I see. Happy little molecular entities guiding the light of grass into my eyes. Not really a divine presence during those experiences, but certainly there was today. I wasn't ready back then, I think.

So I wonder who she is, where she comes from, why she is here on earth, communicating with humans. Maybe she will tell me when I go back.
My understanding is that these plants are natural interfaces with certain consciousness streams. As their consciousness intersects the physical plane a red ray analog of its essence forms which then becomes the plant or substance humans become aware of which is essentially the tangible and physical approximation of such a being's physical presence. So naturally ingesting these substances puts one in contact with their consciousness because it is the chemical reflection of their spirit (and when you ingest it or inhale it you are symbolically taking its essence into your essence). In the same way that when a self aware being incarnates in the physical plane and a tangible construct capable of carrying that consciousness coalesces about it, these plants are chemical coalescence or patternization that form about these being's consciousness or spirit as they plug into our reality.

They are essentially off shoots of the Logos, like everything is. There are an infinity of them which all represent different facets of the creator. Many of these plants serve the spiritual purpose of providing a bridge from our level of consciousness to higher levels of consciousness. Even in an illusion as thick and dense as ours, these gateways naturally weave their way into the pattern of our reality.

I'm not sure if you could pin them down to a specific density level.
wow okay I like that idea of the plants representing the intersection of higher consciousnesses and ours.

Do you have any experience with the Salvia teacher specifically? Or maybe with another plant teacher? I feel very drawn to Salvia, and I have this renewed feeling, after today's experience, of my service-to-others mission, and the experience gave me the little nudge I needed to 'keep at it,' meaning keep meditating, exercising, eating healthy, radiating compassion to the children I work with.

I wonder if all these questions should just be posited to Salvia herself, haha... But I know there is a human perspective I'm seeking on this. Also. Why did Q'uo state that it is best to deal with life catalyst sober?

I feel a very deep longing in my stomach. Trying to pinpoint it. Aroused by the deep state of consciousness induced by Salvia.
When you commune with a plant not only do you get it but it gets you.
(10-17-2016, 11:26 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]A good number of people who reported on their Salvia experiences say the same, that there is some female entity that gently, lovingly, guides the user through the experience.

i didn't know people say that about salvia. i knew they say that about ayahuasca, though.

i didn't particularly enjoy my 1st salvia trip. i did 30x. got it from a head shop when it was legal. it made me feel incredibly unusual is the best way i can describe it. i did it knowing it would only last a few minutes & it comforted me knowing i'd be feeling back to normal soon. i felt overwhelmed at how different it caused me to feel so quickly. i felt some kind of split happen in my brain...like i could suddenly feel the split between the hemispheres of my brain...made my teeth feel foreign like they didn't belong. there was quite a bit in the bag i got so ended up smoking it more than a few times. not in the same day. it caused me to have laughing fits. i can't remember if the laughing happened on the 1st time using. but i can remember that the hallucinations didn't happen on the 1st use.

with my eyes close, i saw this symbol:

[Image: 41439.png]

& i had no clue of its meaning.

the only other thing i hallucinated (with my eyes closed) was a silhouette of someone on a cross (presumably jesus)

it looked kind of like this:
(but i was only seeing the top half. the head was leaning to the side like that. it was all blue & background was black.)

[Image: jesus-on-the-cross-silloette-hi.png]
its an ancient symbol which represents the word or original sound manifested...from memory.
Like if you picture it as a 2D representation of what sound looks like, expanding from the center, outward.
The symbol is called a Sun Cross. It is an ancient icon for the first sun-worshippers. Now it is used in astronomy to represent the Earth. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_cross

Salvia is a genus and there are a dozen species. The officinalis is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to benefit the heart.
Had good experiences with Salvia.

My 2nd trip was really neat. After receiving advice from a friend that I need to let go and allow the Spirit to do what it wills, I came into a black space with a "face" above me made of colored dots with space in-between them. I was asked if I wanted to see that I am the Creator and I said yes and it was like we took a stroll in the void until we came to a white flame that divided itself into tinier flames that formed a flower of life pattern altogether, standing in a distance from each other but connected with streams or lines. I lost track of what happened later but it felt like ages but at some point I was asked about that I wanted to be in 3D and went like oh yeah and looked into giant spiralling streams of light around me to focus on one and head toward it, into a dark window into the spiral of light. Then there's been the struggle of moving back into my body and readapting to my veil. At first it was hard to even fill the body and in my struggle I'd look at my friend while trying to avoid looking at him because I had no whatsoever who he was and I even forgot my car was my car until my friend said that I did forget how my car works and it started my remembering process. I was fighting against my seat in an attempt to lower it while having no clue how it works. Anyway that was on 2nd day I did some (2 days straight). The tip about letting go was because first smoke (on that day) made me able to lean backward in my mind and I'd see the giant stream of light and could see other windows along it like the one I was into. I move back and forth. Letting go thing made me lose sight of my mind here.

The day before I had my 1st experience (sharing 2nd 1st because was neater) and I literally walked about 1 hour and an half to work off my bad anticipation of the trip until I felt ready and I think that was really worthwhile. I was in a golf sitting on the grass with the same friend (Night Owl) and I started leaning backward being pulled from my mind and body into a world of chaos and light but while this was happening I saw my vision from here go away but I got interested in what it was (yeah.. really..) and saw to myself an arm of light that went right into the mind and pull itself into it and I re-entered my body a few seconds later with an amused attitude that was like "What is this place?". I was looking at the design, vegetations, houses and stuff and went like woah I probably live somewhere and idk how I'll find that and then was like wait.. in this type of society do I have a job.. how the hell will I handle that, on 2nd day in the similar state I was baffled I actually had in-between the trips. Then I turned to my friend and had a really spontaneous reaction and said "WTH are you doing on earth" like that was a really big nonsensical thing to see him in this place. I didn't believe the trip would end either and thought the person I was killed itself smoking that and wouldn't be found again and I was really suprised you could find something like this on this planet and was wondering how that even got allowed because of being such a great veil destroyer.

I had a few more experience of which there was a part I'd forget but ended up remembering. I'd wake in another body elsewhere and then would think I didn't want to be there and needed to leave quickly before I'd get stuck there and just ended up getting stuck with memories missing when the other veil kicked in like the one in this reality would. I think this happened a few times and my resistance to do Salvia again comes from this.

On teacher plants, magic mushrooms are very positive although your distortions can get amplified and attract neggies.

Each trip seems to work on your magical personality through initiations, becomes obvious in the long run. If you succeed you can go really deep and have your veil greatly lifted and experience being your true self. At first the trips are like bubbles of facets of yourself you need to work with and later you just get into a synthesis of all these facets. The initiations seemed linked to astrology a whole lot, it tests you on letting go of your rooted configuration.

On magic mushrooms I deeply find everything most beautiful and can't not see love and light in all things. Everything is just so obviously that and pondering about the cause and effect of anything just really fills my heart so much. It also allowed me to experience empathy in very great lengths, feeling all of the things someone else is feeling, and I found that both heavy in comparison to the lightness of myself but also a beautiful of a thing and a feeling of really liking to help someone other heal.
I've heard something similar but it was with DMT. I forgot where but it was basically that some people experienced meeting positive entities that were so excited that humans discovered this technology. Was it the DMT molecule or the state of consciousness that DMT influenced? I think the latter.

I definitely believe positive entities watch over the plant kingdom. Whether one perceives these entities, I think, depends on the soul's spiritual work of cleansing perception.

Anyway it's wonderful you met a potential deva! I'd like to meet them one day as well, but not through the use of salvia (no judgment at all, I just don't feel the desire to try it.)
(10-18-2016, 08:44 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway it's wonderful you met a potential deva! I'd like to meet them one day as well, but not through the use of salvia (no judgment at all, I just don't feel the desire to try it.)

I think it's a spirit that really does want to be courted, alhough I was like you've been smoked so very often you can't really have a problem with it. I read shamans make people chew it and not smoke it.

Sometimes I use what I got as a crystal while high on weed and it does have an effect. Just the smell also has one and I was also made aware during a magic mushroom trip that you can always seek to connect to the spirit without aids. That putting it into your body is a way to not be able to block the opening it creates but that in meditation you can reach the same state if you offer no resistance.
I did salvia 4 or 5 times now. Each times has been different. I have no doubts that salvia is a STO teacher. On my frist trip, I was on top of an observation tower in a swamp. It was night time and I was with a friend I met in university and his friends which I didn't know very well. Once I smoked it at first I didn't really know how to do it properly and I ended up taking less than I should have in fear of what it was. It lasted very shortly but I felt a need to sit on the floor and then my surrounding disappeared and everything stopped making sense around me. I felt a great sense of incomfort at the situation. This taught me that it is a drug best used alone or with a single person at your side just in case, one that you know well and you can trust.

I then brought this to minyatur and we decided to try it with a more philosophical and spiritual approach than what I experienced on the first time because I was dealing with lots of people and it was not really a spiritual environnement. We walked about 2h before feeling ready for ingestion. I didn't had such an intense experience this night but felt really uncomfortable in my body when the effects of the drugs started to appear. Future ingestions did taught me about the reasons of this happening.

On 3rd attempt I started really connecting to some other place, like I was visiting this place where everyone goes in between incarnations and just plan things out and stuff. It was like a machine, or a geometrical structure used for the purpose of our experiences. But I didn't get to really understand it because there was so much to see and I felt like a stranger not understanding the language of this place. At this point everything I've seen is pretty confused but then it becomes more interesting.

On 4th attempt, I had so far only tried 20x and we decided to buy 30x. It made all the difference for me. It was the first time I would intake salvia with a water filtration bong instead of a dirty pipe. I'd also light it up with a blowpipe because I had read a bit now on the internet about the best ways to consume it and I read that it was important to burn it really quick and at really high temperatures when smoked and so I did. It was also the first time I would intake the salvia when indoor and a comfortable and quiet couch to rest my body while the trip last. A few seconds after intake I lied down and I quit my body almost instantly. I was told many reasons as to why I felt so uncomfortable on the last few attempts, the first reason being that the 20x isn't strong enough if you take it too lightly to take you out of your body and I did take very light puffs beforehand. So my uncomfort was actually my body resisting the ascension. But this time I did it right. As a result I was just basically uprooted from my spine and I could feel it resist just like every last few attempts. I was also told that another reason I felt uncomfortable was because my body resisted the ascension as a result of the food I had ingested and the stagnant energy I had accumulated as a result of not exercising enough. The salvia spirit made me understand that unless I am willing to deal with that on future attempt it would be useless to smoke it. So now I know I gotta either eat less or fast before I do it and exercise in order to empty my body of any resistant energy that might put some weight on my astral body. I was also told that smoking was really not the best way to communicate with the plant. It prefers not being burned but I have no other way to use it at the moment so I'll deal with it the best I can by filtering with water and using a blowpipe.

Now as I left my body, it really felt like a dream, a really conscious and vivid dream in which I have no control however and the plant would be my guide for the next 2 hours trip. Usually it last only a few minutes but this time it's like I simulatenously did astral travel, meditation, fell asleep and quit my body because of the drug and the result is a high that lasted much longer before my consciousness came back to earth. During the trip I felt reconnecting with my inner child, with the me I was before this incarnation, with my higher self and with possibly other groups and entities I know out of here. It felt so resistance free and light to be myself again. I crossed path with really early memories of my incarnation I had forgotten. I was shown so much that I had a hard time remembering after the trip and even to this day, a couple months after I'm still having some random flashbacks of the experience from time to time remembering some feelings, sensations, images and thoughts of this trip. It really felt like I was gone for 3000 years and when I came back it was like so much to process I could not comeback with all that information under the veil again, I had to let go of those experiences, as they are already part of me in some way. I've connected to other lives, which I don't remember quite well but got me to really open up about what they might be. I was shown my true nature and polarity.

I think that was the most awesome time I did salvia and yet I feel extreme resistance to do so again even though I have lots of it left. I know I'll end up doing it anyway. From what I was told by the salvia, this spirit wants you to heal but also wants you to be able to do so by yourself in the long run, so it wants to be seen as a friend, a guide but it wants to make it clear salvia is not your mom and you should be able to work on yourself without it. I find it to be an increadibly wise drug in that it's the only drug I've tried that made it clear from the start that this isn't just to have fun, it has a purpose but you have to move away once you have learned what you need out of it. I understand why it's been used to heal people. It's not a social drug and it's not good to party. It's useful to meditate and astral travel very deeply.

I also think that is not a drug you take with a plan or intentions set other than explore and open yourself to other vibrations. I think the results are best when there is no resistance to what salvia wants to show you because really the high is all about what you are gonna be shown and not what you want to see like other drugs would/could do. The salvia knows what you need to see and it might be different from one person to another.

I've read on the internet a couple times that the salvia spirit is gonna test your respect and that some people were knocked down on the floor feeling like a grip on their neck to show them what their place is because they approached the experience without any respect for the plant and maybe self and others respect. I have to agree that I felt the salvia spirit to be especially firm about this but since I had no bad intentions towards myself and others I simply asked what is it that the spirit wants/needs in order for both of us to have a balanced relationship and I was told about what I needed to do that was eating clean/less and exercising. After that I felt no rejection from the salvia. I think it wants you to acknowledge that your role in the situation is to be the learner and the plant being the teacher. When you get along, the salvia spirit will protect your link to your body and bring you back afterward. If you resist yourself leaving your body and do not trust it, it's gonna create some kind of resistance along the trip and it's gonna lower your vibration, making the trip harder.

My understanding is that the way this plant works, it's not that useful to just take salvia everyday because the amount of stuff you are shown takes weeks to process. I find that the best would be to try and deal with the information you get from a single experience and then accumulate experience within the veil before trying again as that would make the trip useful to your progress and not just destroy your veil and leave you useless to your incarnation.

I would compare the salvia to magic mushrooms in that both can pierce your veil. However I would differenciate them in that the salvia takes you out of it completely for the duration of the trip and then it brings you back without altering the veil prior to the experience. You can remember the experiences while it's still fresh but the breach is gonna close unless you entertain it's opening. On the other hand magic mushrooms is more of a veil breaking tool from the incarnation standpoint as it never completely remove your veil but it's gonna make some random little holes through it that do not go away once they are done. So that means if you contain a lot of resistance and negative energy, mushrooms can do permanent holes that you wish you would not have done and past lives or others energy can leak into your current experience if you are not well protected. But unless you contain all of that I would say mushrooms are ''usually'' safe. Salvia on the other end, I do not think can do anything permanent to your veil but will you give an opportunity to experience the universe without the veil for a brief amount of time. So I'd say that one can choose a favorite according to this. I would not recommend mushrooms to someone really negative but I would recommend both to someone well balanced and simply in a ''exploring'' state.

On my last trip I think I remember seeing me going back in the future so I'll have to reconnect the dots when I do. It's important to understand that the salvia plant is not restricted to space/time. In fact it feels very timeless. Where it's gonna take you is really deep into time/space territory and past and future are all present. So you might see the past, you might see the future, you might see the present, it probably depends on what you need to see. But you definitely are going to see what you need to.
(10-18-2016, 12:56 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2016, 12:03 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]What did you experience on Salvia?

I smoked a little bit today, with the intention of "testing the waters" for later communications. Today was a simple message of love. All things that I looked at had the touch of an ethereal intelligence, with the strange metaphysical gravity component that is unique to Salvia. I always have a vocal murmur in the center of my brain, often it's music or glossolalia, and this was magnified, and integrated with Salvia's message. The inner chatter was louder and more easily examined.

I felt, without words, a divine narration. As in, "and now you'll do this. and now, this. And now you'll move your head in this direction, and see that plant smiling at you..." and I felt also as if I was meeting with an old friend - but in this meeting I had chosen to be the child and she the teacher. As soon as she/it settled in, there was an instant, mutual, inexpressible heart pang of connection, like hugging on the astral plane.

Then my recent depressive phase surfaced, and the beauty I was seeing became somewhat hazy. Yet I was still tethered to Her. So I asked, "Why? Why the sadness? Why the depression?" And as it faded away, there came a message: "come back, and we'll tell you..."

That was today. In past experiences there was simply a peeling back of whatever is behind the visual surface of our illusion. Underneath I saw the infinitely receding patterns of what holds up the illusion I see. Happy little molecular entities guiding the light of grass into my eyes. Not really a divine presence during those experiences, but certainly there was today. I wasn't ready back then, I think.

So I wonder who she is, where she comes from, why she is here on earth, communicating with humans. Maybe she will tell me when I go back.

I made an account to reply to this, because I had almost the exact same experience the last time I smoked salvia (Nov '14).
Every time I've smoked, there's been a strong female presence, with a bunch of tiny little "people" or minion-like things, idk.

Last time I went, I ended up in a garden, holding "hands" with her (she was a massive green glowing light) and dancing in her garden with the minions. They all immediately said (we spoke telepathically), "Welcome back!" and seemed so happy to see me again. It was an overwhelming feeling of familiarity and happiness.

All of a sudden I got scared, and I shot back through my ceiling into my body. The woman and the minions were calling to me, "Come back!" and I kept floating out from my body to the ceiling, then shooting back into my body. I remember saying, "No, I don't want to go," and they seemed sad, disappointed, and said, "Alright, next time." And then I was able to stay in my body.

Before this trip, the trips were always like I was seeing the fabric of reality, like the minions were literally the fabric of reality, and the Salvia spirit liked to play with them. It felt like I was more of an observer. Also, I had one trip where it was fully narrated by a female voice directing all of my actions too.

I wonder why our experiences have been so similar? I'm also curious why she is here and where she comes from.
Off-topic, but I find that seekers that judge plant use to be very unenlightened...

Salvia for me revealed a kaleidoscopic view the first time. Like through the eyes of a fly. Second time, I felt as though I was on an alternate timeline where I was an alcoholic. Third time, I went back in time to a place where I felt really good and had the experience of being a building watching me as I was in the area and really, really appreciating me. Kind of a really good first density vibe.
When I used to smoke salvia, it was like I became part of the floor I was sitting on. My experience turned into a carnival at night with music from a calliope. It was somewhat dark.