Bring4th

Full Version: Proof: The Great Pyramid's stones are "not natural"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not that we needed it, but we now have some solid (no pun intended) evidence supporting Ra's teachings of the construction of the Great Pyramid; thought.

Added emphasis for those who like to skim...

Quote:“What started as a two-hour project turned into a five-year odyssey that I undertook with one of my graduate students, Adrish Ganguly, and a colleague in France, Gilles Hug,” Barsoum says.

A year and a half later, after extensive scanning electron microscope (SEM) observations and other testing, Barsoum and his research group finally began to draw some conclusions about the pyramids. They found that the tiniest structures within the inner and outer casing stones were indeed consistent with a reconstituted limestone. The cement binding the limestone aggregate was either silicon dioxide (the building block of quartz) or a calcium and magnesium-rich silicate mineral.

The stones also had a high water content—unusual for the normally dry, natural limestone found on the Giza plateau—and the cementing phases, in both the inner and outer casing stones, were amorphous, in other words, their atoms were not arranged in a regular and periodic array. Sedimentary rocks such as limestone are seldom, if ever, amorphous.

The sample chemistries the researchers found do not exist anywhere in nature. “Therefore,” says Barsoum, “it’s very improbable that the outer and inner casing stones that we examined were chiseled from a natural limestone block.”

More startlingly, Barsoum and another of his graduate students, Aaron Sakulich, recently discovered the presence of silicon dioxide nanoscale spheres (with diameters only billionths of a meter across) in one of the samples. This discovery further confirms that these blocks are not natural limestone.

The only surprise here to me, is that the atoms were not structured in a coherent manner. I would expect 'everlasting stone', as Ra describes it, to be the exact opposite.

This made me smile...

Quote:At the end of their most recent paper reporting these findings, the researchers reflect that it is “ironic, sublime and truly humbling” that this 4,500-year-old limestone is so true to the original that it has misled generations of Egyptologists and geologists and, “because the ancient Egyptians were the original—albeit unknowing—nanotechnologists.”

Not quite ;¬)

Read the full story here
(07-06-2010, 11:27 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Not that we needed it, but we now have some solid (no pun intended) evidence supporting Ra's teachings of the construction of the Great Pyramid; thought.

Added emphasis for those who like to skim...

Quote:“What started as a two-hour project turned into a five-year odyssey that I undertook with one of my graduate students, Adrish Ganguly, and a colleague in France, Gilles Hug,” Barsoum says.

A year and a half later, after extensive scanning electron microscope (SEM) observations and other testing, Barsoum and his research group finally began to draw some conclusions about the pyramids. They found that the tiniest structures within the inner and outer casing stones were indeed consistent with a reconstituted limestone. The cement binding the limestone aggregate was either silicon dioxide (the building block of quartz) or a calcium and magnesium-rich silicate mineral.

The stones also had a high water content—unusual for the normally dry, natural limestone found on the Giza plateau—and the cementing phases, in both the inner and outer casing stones, were amorphous, in other words, their atoms were not arranged in a regular and periodic array. Sedimentary rocks such as limestone are seldom, if ever, amorphous.

The sample chemistries the researchers found do not exist anywhere in nature. “Therefore,” says Barsoum, “it’s very improbable that the outer and inner casing stones that we examined were chiseled from a natural limestone block.”

More startlingly, Barsoum and another of his graduate students, Aaron Sakulich, recently discovered the presence of silicon dioxide nanoscale spheres (with diameters only billionths of a meter across) in one of the samples. This discovery further confirms that these blocks are not natural limestone.

The only surprise here to me, is that the atoms were not structured in a coherent manner. I would expect 'everlasting stone', as Ra describes it, to be the exact opposite.

This made me smile...

Quote:At the end of their most recent paper reporting these findings, the researchers reflect that it is “ironic, sublime and truly humbling” that this 4,500-year-old limestone is so true to the original that it has misled generations of Egyptologists and geologists and, “because the ancient Egyptians were the original—albeit unknowing—nanotechnologists.”

Not quite ;¬)

Read the full story here

Quote:Questioner: This is rather trivial, but I was wondering why the pyramid was built with many blocks rather than creating the whole thing as one form created at once?
Ra: I am Ra. There is a law which we believe to be one of the more significant primal distortions of the Law of One. That is the Law of Confusion. You have called this the Law of Free Will. We wished to make an healing machine, or time/space ratio complex which was as efficacious as possible. However, we did not desire to allow the mystery to be penetrated by the peoples in such a way that we became worshipped as builders of a miraculous pyramid. Thus it appears to be made, not thought.
(07-06-2010, 11:39 AM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Questioner: This is rather trivial, but I was wondering why the pyramid was built with many blocks rather than creating the whole thing as one form created at once?
Ra: I am Ra. There is a law which we believe to be one of the more significant primal distortions of the Law of One. That is the Law of Confusion. You have called this the Law of Free Will. We wished to make an healing machine, or time/space ratio complex which was as efficacious as possible. However, we did not desire to allow the mystery to be penetrated by the peoples in such a way that we became worshipped as builders of a miraculous pyramid. Thus it appears to be made, not thought.

2,300,000 stones of near perfection (in terms of dimensional measurements and cutting accuracy).
(07-06-2010, 12:06 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2010, 11:39 AM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]

2,300,000 stones of near perfection (in terms of dimensional measurements and cutting accuracy).

From my other thread:

The foundation of the Great Pyramid is amazingly level., No corner of its base is more than one-half inch higher or lower than the others.

Considering that the pyramid's base covers more than thirteen acres, this near-perfect leveling far exceeds even the finest architectural standards of the present day.

the Pyramid is subject to expansion and contraction movements from heat and cold, as well as earthquakes, settling, and other such phenomena. After 4,600 years it's structure would have been significantly damaged without such construction.

Amazingly, the outside surface stones are cut within 0.01 (1/100th) inch of perfectly straight and at nearly perfect right angles for all six sides. And they were placed together with an intentional gap between them of 0.02 inch. Modern technology cannot place such 20-ton stones with greater accuracy than those in the Pyramid.

And let us not forget the most importance fact:

Measurements throughout the pyramid show that its constructors knew of the proportions of pi (3.14...), phi or the Golden Mean (1.618), and the "Pythagorean" triangles thousands of years before Pythagoras, the so-called father of geometry, lived.

All pyramids built after that in Egypt (Man made) did not even come close to the flawlessness.
To me, perfectly cut 100-ton blocks was proof enough that it was more than just manpower.
Very interesting! Regardless of it's transient nature, I remain absolutely fascinated with the great pyramids and how perfect they are. It is a rather large anomaly to modern science today. It seems that this article is suggesting that at least some of the blocks were cast, which makes more sense than having to have them all cut, if the base hypothesis is that it was man made. Could be perhaps that as Ra constructed the pyramid the stone was modified at the atomic scale- or perhaps that the stone itself came as a result of thought (I will have to find all the relevant quotes).
I found this posting on the DivineCosmos site, which quotes Ra:
----
"HOW WERE THE PYRAMIDS BUILT?

I. THEY WERE BUILT BY THE FORCE OF ONE

RA: The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces

THE STONES ARE ALIVE. THIS HAS NOT BEEN UNDERSTOOD BY YOUR CULTURE. (B1, S2, 72-73)

II. HOW WERE THE BLOCKS MAKING UP THE PYRAMIDS MOVED?

RA: Imagine the activity within all that is created. The energy, though finite, is quite large. This energy is intelligent. It is hierarchical. Just as you have a hierarchy of vehicles, or bodies, so does each atom of such a material as rock.

When one can speak to that intelligence, the finite, physical energy of the physical rock body is put into contact with that infinite energy which is resident in the more well-tuned higher bodies, be they rock or human.
(07-06-2010, 01:09 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]All pyramids built after that in Egypt (Man made) did not even come close to the flawlessness.

I remember researching facts when I was very young too, there are so many of them regarding it's construction. Incredible stuff, the accuracy is phenomenal.

(07-06-2010, 01:21 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]To me, perfectly cut 100-ton blocks was proof enough that it was more than just manpower.

Indeed, you could take any single aspect of it's construction and that would be enough to tell you it was not man made.

(07-06-2010, 02:58 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Could be perhaps that as Ra constructed the pyramid the stone was modified at the atomic scale- or perhaps that the stone itself came as a result of thought (I will have to find all the relevant quotes).

Another quote...

Quote:Questioner: Then the rock was created in place rather than moved from some place else? Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We built with everlasting rock the Great Pyramid, as you call it. Other of the pyramids were built with stone moved from one place to another.

Questioner: What is everlasting rock?

Ra: I am Ra. If you can understand the concept of thought-forms you will realize that the thought-form is more regular in its distortion than the energy fields created by the materials in the rock which has been created through thought form from thought to finite energy and being-ness in your, shall we say, distorted reflection of the level of the thought-form.
I knew the perfection of the construction but I find this analysis of the stone used very informative. Even if we accept we can doubt if ancient humans could have built the pyramids.. Then it's certain that they could have never created the anomalous stone they built it with.

Unless maybe they poured the rock in place in a cement like construction fashion?

Thanks for posting Namaste.
(07-06-2010, 05:43 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Unless maybe they poured the rock in place in a cement like construction fashion?

Yes, that's the general idea that is being suggested here. This explains best: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znQk_yBHre4

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. If you can understand the concept of thought-forms you will realize that the thought-form is more regular in its distortion than the energy fields created by the materials in the rock which has been created through thought form from thought to finite energy and being-ness in your, shall we say, distorted reflection of the level of the thought-form.

Here we see an example from the Ra Material which is extremely cryptic in nature. I've read it a few times now and not cracked the code. Anyone? Huh Huh Huh All I can make out is that Ra is saying the result of the thought form (everlasting stone?) is more stable than the energy used to create it? Doesn't seem to explain much, maybe Ra pulled a cosmic dodge on that question? Wink
(07-06-2010, 10:23 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. If you can understand the concept of thought-forms you will realize that the thought-form is more regular in its distortion than the energy fields created by the materials in the rock which has been created through thought form from thought to finite energy and being-ness in your, shall we say, distorted reflection of the level of the thought-form.

Here we see an example from the Ra Material which is extremely cryptic in nature. I've read it a few times now and not cracked the code. Anyone? Huh Huh Huh All I can make out is that Ra is saying the result of the thought form (everlasting stone?) is more stable than the energy used to create it? Doesn't seem to explain much, maybe Ra pulled a cosmic dodge on that question? Wink

This is a good question, trying to think about it made me pretty confused but I can attempt an assumption of an answer. They said they used everlasting rock and they also said that creation is hierarchical. Take a look at this excerpt first.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. You must picture the activity within all that is created. The energy is, though finite, quite large compared to the understanding/distortion by your peoples. This is an obvious point well known to your people, but little considered.

This energy is intelligent. It is hierarchical. Much as your mind/body/spirit complex dwells within a hierarchy of vehicles and retains, therefore, the shell or shape or field, and the intelligence of each ascendingly intelligent or balanced body, so does each atom of such a material as rock. When one can speak to that intelligence, the finite energy of the physical, or chemical rock/body is put into contact with that infinite power which is resident in the more well-tuned bodies, be they human or rock.

With this connection made, a request may be given. The intelligence of infinite rock-ness communicates to its physical vehicle and that splitting and moving which is desired is then carried out through the displacement of the energy field of rock-ness from finity to a dimension which we may conveniently call, simply, infinity.

In this way, that which is required is accomplished due to a cooperation of the infinite understanding of the Creator indwelling in the living rock. This is, of course, the mechanism by which many things are accomplished, which are not subject to your present means of physical analysis of action at a distance.

So its a guess based on the excerpts I read which sums that it works kind of like this: rockness or rock has an infinite number of shapes/forms/vehicles/fields. All of these vehicles have a hierarchy which is increasingly intelligent going further and further up. Ra used thought to communicate with a higher up or more intelligent/balanced or how they said "Regular" vehicle of rock. So as they say in the excerpt above it can be thought to contact a higher intelligent or more well-tuned form or vehicle of rock which communicated to its lower self form that was already there, to transform.

The way they described it filled me with wonder because if I see it a little correctly the entire creator is there even in the smallest of particles which if realized can be tapped into by the creator (Ra in this case). The request given from creator to the creator in the rock to assume a higher form "everlasting rock" by connecting the originally made rock to its infinite potential, just as in the excerpt above where they used to split it and move it as well. This is entirely an assumption which may be an incorrect interpretation of Ra's answer but I felt I'd give it a shot.
This is very confusing but after reviewing more replies it seems to me that the evidence supports the proof of Ra actually creating the pyramid, I have had doubts but it just seems so mystical the pyramids - especially with the scientific data in relation to the Ra information.

More responses would be nice as I still am completely confused on the matter.
(07-06-2010, 11:39 PM)Cyclops Wrote: [ -> ]So its a guess based on the excerpts I read which sums that it works kind of like this: rockness or rock has an infinite number of shapes/forms/vehicles/fields. All of these vehicles have a hierarchy which is increasingly intelligent going further and further up. Ra used thought to communicate with a higher up or more intelligent/balanced or how they said "Regular" vehicle of rock. So as they say in the excerpt above it can be thought to contact a higher intelligent or more well-tuned form or vehicle of rock which communicated to its lower self form that was already there, to transform.

The way they described it filled me with wonder because if I see it a little correctly the entire creator is there even in the smallest of particles which if realized can be tapped into by the creator (Ra in this case). The request given from creator to the creator in the rock to assume a higher form "everlasting rock" by connecting the originally made rock to its infinite potential, just as in the excerpt above where they used to split it and move it as well. This is entirely an assumption which may be an incorrect interpretation of Ra's answer but I felt I'd give it a shot.

This is along my thinking also, a point well put across. One could consider it a similar analogy to that of the varying 'health' of the human body. Some people are healthier - more aligned with source - than others, and yet, they share the same make-up.

Another thing to contemplate regarding the hierarchical nature of energy - densities. One can only see densities that are current and lower to their own. There are many cases of spoon bending and telekinesis, which is third density thought effecting first density material (edit: thanks Gemini, typo), just as the case of the pyramids (rather the thoughts originated from sixth density).

(07-06-2010, 11:59 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]This is very confusing but after reviewing more replies it seems to me that the evidence supports the proof of Ra actually creating the pyramid, I have had doubts but it just seems so mystical the pyramids - especially with the scientific data in relation to the Ra information.

More responses would be nice as I still am completely confused on the matter.

In what aspects are you confused brother? Perhaps some direct questions can help us attempt to fill in some gaps for you. There is another thread open which has some of the facts. Here are a few more...

The pyramid is lined up exactly with the magnetic north pole, with a difference of only 16 minutes (there are 60 minutes in one degree). This is extreme accuracy, needing some kind of compass technology.

Summer Solstice

[Image: 2pyrs.gif]

This is a photograph of the Great Pyramid of Giza and its neighbour, as seen from the sphinx on the evening of the summer solstice. The sun sets in the exact center of the two pyramids. For the Egyptians to be able to do this, they must have known the day of the summer solstice, and therefore must have known the exact length of the year (365.25). By calculating the size of the earths revolutions around the sun, the velocity it was travelling at, and the angle of its axis of rotation, the longest day of the year, and the length of the year, could be calculated. This astronomical information would have also been used to pin-point the placement of the pyramids in which to be built.

On the day of the winter solstice from the view of the Great Pyramid, the sun rises to the left of the sphinx's head, traces the top of the head, and sets to the right. Again, this cannot be done by guesswork (one cannot create structures such as the pyramid and sphinx and then move tem left and right to align with these events), and implies very considered and mathematical planning.

If you take the perimeter of the pyramid, and divide it by two times the height, you get the number pi (3.14159...) up to the fifteenth digit. The chances of this phenomenon happening by sheer chance is remarkably small. It was a number not calculated/documented accurately to the fourth digit until the 6th century. Again, this implies advanced mathematical knowledge.

Although the sides of the base of the pyramid are some 757 feet long, it still forms an almost perfect square (every angle in the base is exactly 90 degrees, again only minutes off). Considering the scale of the pyramid, and it's age (think of how houses move over time due to earth movements), this is incredible accuracy.

There is also the fact that although the Egyptians kept very careful records about everything they ever did, every king they had, every war they fought, and every structure they built, there were no records of them ever having built the pyramids. There are also no hieroglyphs in the pyramid itself.

The pyramid is constructed of 2,300,000 blocks, weighing from 2 to 100 tonnes. Apparently, this rock was 'moved' over an entire mountain range, and through a dense forest, to the place the pyramids were built. If you took all of the stone used, and cut it into 1 foot square blocks, it would extend 2/3 around the earth.

If you take the line of longitude that the pyramid lies on, and the latitude that the pyramid lies on, 31 degrees north, by 31 degrees west (this also holds significance), they are the two lines that cover the most combined land area in the world (in essence, the pyramid is the center of all of the land mass of the whole earth).

The height of the pyramid (481 feet) is almost exactly 1/1,000,000,000 (one billionth) of the distance from the earth to the sun (480.6 billion feet).

Even today, after thousands of years of weather battering the pyramid, the stones are placed so perfectly that one cannot slide a piece of paper in between them.

A material and structural engineer, who specialises in creating near perfectly flat material (for high grade technology), took some measurements of the 100 tonne stones that construct the kings chamber. Using laser measurements, he found they were almost perfectly flat, to 1/1000th of an inch accuracy. No hand tool in the world can accomplish this.

If you look at the pyramid from directly above, the exact center (tip of pyramid) is placed precisely over the exact center of the base, to about 1/4 of an inch. This alone is incredible due to the scale of the pyramid, and the fact it's constructed from 2,300,000 blocks. To finish with that kind of accuracy is something we cannot do today.

Then there is the weight of the stones. Not only would they be impossible to place and lift without technology, how could a person cut the rock from the quarry? Think about it, any blade that was cutting under a large 100 tonne block would be impossible to move. It would be crushed.

Ah yes, and they did this with copper :¬)
Here's another quote...

Quote:For instance, try marking out, quarrying, shaping and dressing, then transporting 1 2-3 ton block of sandstone.........every 2.5 minutes.......to a site several kilometres away for a full 24/7, 365 days a year, 23 years straight using nothing more than copper tools and diorite pounding stones etc. You can't do it. And what did the Egyptians use to make their diorite pounding stones. They can't get all of them stones lying around the place. Diorite is exceptionally hard, I know from experience (being a geologist), and copper tools just won't even touch it. Not even tempered ones. What tool hollowed out the "sarcophagus crypt" in the King's Chamber of the GP??. Archaeologists will tell you they did it using the copper tools of the time. Yet Flinders Petrie.....the "Father of Egyptology", who had a good knowledge of engineering and geology calculated that the pressure needed to cut the sarcophagus out like it is (you can see groove marks on the stone) was in the order of 2-3 ton per square inch. No amount of chiselling or pounding with copper/diorite (or even iron) tools would produce that. Further studies by later engineers have confirmed this, yet the Archaeologists/Egyptologists have just plainly ignored this in favour of their own "ideas".

It's also worth mentioning that they have found - and hold in the Cairo museum - pots that are carved and hollowed out of this incredibly hard material. The neck of the pots are much, much smaller than the body. How can one accomplish this with simple tools?

For the interested in ancient technologies and mysteries, here are some great video's.

Ancient Technology - Annunaki, UFO's, pyramids etc.
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doci...-Ab_4bGUDQ#

Magical Eygypt (episode 2 has some great evidence)
http://http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/magical-egypt/

Ancient Aliens (if you search for ancient aliens in the box on the left labelled Zoek, you'll find more episodes)
http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=23108

Enjoy :¬)
I thought spoons would be 1st Density, being metal.

(07-07-2010, 05:36 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing to contemplate regarding the hierarchical nature of energy - densities. One can only see densities that are current and lower to their own. There are many cases of spoon bending and telekinesis, which is third density thought effecting second density material, just as the case of the pyramids (rather the thoughts originated from sixth density).

Because of Earth's precession, the changing of it's axis of orbit, wouldn't the sun be setting today in a differnt place than back some thousands of years? Or was it built to line up perfectly now rather than then?

(07-07-2010, 05:36 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Summer Solstice

[Image: 2pyrs.gif]

This is a photograph of the Great Pyramid of Giza and its neighbour, as seen from the sphinx on the evening of the summer solstice. The sun sets in the exact center of the two pyramids. For the Egyptians to be able to do this, they must have known the day of the summer solstice, and therefore must have known the exact length of the year (365.25). By calculating the size of the earths revolutions around the sun, the velocity it was travelling at, and the angle of its axis of rotation, the longest day of the year, and the length of the year, could be calculated. This astronomical information would have also been used to pin-point the placement of the pyramids in which to be built.

The accuracy is quite astounding. With power of thought, I wonder if it was even possible to get absolute perfection to the subatomic level acrosss the whole pyramid? Or is this perfection in the pyramids now the best as our laws of physics will allow? Or maybe something about our free will, only going to certain amount of perfection, but no further.

I am very impressed regardless, but just curious at the same time.

(07-07-2010, 05:36 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]A material and structural engineer, who specialises in creating near
perfectly flat material (for high grade technology), took some measurements of the 100 tonne stones that construct the kings chamber. Using laser measurements, he found they were almost perfectly flat, to 1/1000th of an inch accuracy. No hand tool in the world can accomplish this.

If you look at the pyramid from directly above, the exact center (tip of pyramid) is placed precisely over the exact center of the base, to about 1/4 of an inch. This alone is incredible due to the scale of the pyramid, and the fact it's constructed from 2,300,000 blocks. To finish with that kind of accuracy is something we cannot do today.

Then there is the weight of the stones. Not only would they be impossible to place and lift without technology, how could a person cut the rock from the quarry? Think about it, any blade that was cutting under a large 100 tonne block would be impossible to move. It would be crushed.

Ah yes, and they did this with copper :¬)
Thank you everyone for contributing to this thread. Some of my favorite parts about living this incarnation within the third density are those moments when I have felt true awe and wonder. It is an amazing sensation. It can be so strong that I can feel slight butterflies in my stomach and a lump in my throat, my mouth slightly agape and upturned in to a grin. Reading about the ridiculous accuracy and impossible scale of the pyramids leads the open minded fellow to only conclude that there is certainly something supernatural at play! Living in a veiled density, one rarely comes across such an obvious tangible pointer towards something bigger. What a rush! Wonder really is an essential ingredient for us humans, I think.

Cyclops, I think that's a good interpretation. Thank you for that! Ra's words can make for some hard reading at times.

Quote:The accuracy is quite astounding. With power of thought, I wonder if it was even possible to get absolute perfection to the subatomic level acrosss the whole pyramid? Or is this perfection in the pyramids now the best as our laws of physics will allow? Or maybe something about our free will, only going to certain amount of perfection, but no further.

It may well be that the pyramids were even more perfect than they appear today when constructed. I know at least that it originally had an outer casing, the remnants of which can be seen at the top of the great pyramid. This slid off during an earthquake many hundreds of years ago (sorry, no time to find the reference on that one).
Hi guys,

Cool thread!

OK, first of all I am firmly in the camp that the Great Pyramid was not built by human hands alone, and Ra's explanations seem far more plausible to me than the traditional explanations.

Not only that, I had the great fortune last summer to go inside the Great Pyramid and into the King's Chamber. I cannot tell you what an incredible experience that was -- despite the probably quite true assertion by Ra that it is like a piano out of tune, the energy there was incredibly strong and palpable. I felt the spiritual vibrations there stronger than at any other place I have ever been on this planet (including in the very center of Stonehenge, which I would rank a distant second in terms of how being there made me feel.) I passed about 5 people on my way there and everyone was clearly deeply affected. Oddly enough, the energy and atmosphere there seemed to provoke utter terror in a few people that I passed on my way in, though others like myself were energized and only mildly apprehensive. There is simply no way anyone could ever convince me that that structure is not of supernatural (in conventional terms) origin and purpose.

That said, something occurred to me that I find troubling. I don't want to throw a wrench in the gears (spanner in the works for my UK brethrenSmile..... but consider this quote:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We built with everlasting rock the Great Pyramid, as you call it. Other of the pyramids were built with stone moved from one place to another.

When I read this, I take it to mean that ONLY the Great Pyramid was built with everlasting rock. If we analyze the sentence construction carefully, one could argue that technically the wording doesn't preclude that all 3 of the Giza pyramids were built with everlasting rock, but it really feels to me like Ra is saying here that the Great Pyramid is UNIQUE in that it was made with everlasting rock.

Why this troubles me is in regards to Namaste's article. That article refers to the rock from the pyramidS (plural!) having these unnatural qualities. That would indicate that all 3 (or at least two of the 3) were made with everlasting rock.

What do you guys think about this? I wonder if perhaps they were only examining blocks from the Great Pyramid but had no reason to assume that the blocks would be different in the other two? That's just wild speculation of course, but it would be nice if that point could be clarified.

I would find it VERY interesting indeed in the light of the Ra material if that "unnatural" composition were not found in the other two.

Love to all
(07-07-2010, 10:14 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I thought spoons would be 1st Density, being metal.

Typo - post updated - thanks.

Quote:Because of Earth's precession, the changing of it's axis of orbit, wouldn't the sun be setting today in a different place than back some thousands of years? Or was it built to line up perfectly now rather than then?

A very good question. The date of exact alignment could hold esoteric significance.

Quote:The accuracy is quite astounding. With power of thought, I wonder if it was even possible to get absolute perfection to the subatomic level acrosss the whole pyramid? Or is this perfection in the pyramids now the best as our laws of physics will allow? Or maybe something about our free will, only going to certain amount of perfection, but no further.

Ra mentioned it was done purposely, as to not be worshipped as the builders of a 'miraculous' pyramid.

I would imagine, from this statement, that they could quite easily build a perfect structure.
(07-07-2010, 01:01 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: [ -> ]Not only that, I had the great fortune last summer to go inside the Great Pyramid and into the King's Chamber. I cannot tell you what an incredible experience that was -- despite the probably quite true assertion by Ra that it is like a piano out of tune, the energy there was incredibly strong and palpable. I felt the spiritual vibrations there stronger than at any other place I have ever been on this planet (including in the very center of Stonehenge, which I would rank a distant second in terms of how being there made me feel.) I passed about 5 people on my way there and everyone was clearly deeply affected. Oddly enough, the energy and atmosphere there seemed to provoke utter terror in a few people that I passed on my way in, though others like myself were energized and only mildly apprehensive. There is simply no way anyone could ever convince me that that structure is not of supernatural (in conventional terms) origin and purpose.

That is incredible, what an experience. I long to visit that place - how does one get to visit the Kings Chamber? Organised tours, or is it off limits to the public?

Quote:What do you guys think about this? I wonder if perhaps they were only examining blocks from the Great Pyramid but had no reason to assume that the blocks would be different in the other two? That's just wild speculation of course, but it would be nice if that point could be clarified.

I would find it VERY interesting indeed in the light of the Ra material if that "unnatural" composition were not found in the other two.

It is pretty clear that the Great Pyramid stands alone in Ra's mind regarding construction by thought alone.

From re-reading the article, the only mention of pyramids is by the article author, and not the geologist. This could be an oversight.

This quote could be interpreted as supporting the GP as a different type...

Quote:More startlingly, Barsoum and another of his graduate students, Aaron Sakulich, recently discovered the presence of silicon dioxide nanoscale spheres (with diameters only billionths of a meter across) in one of the samples.

It would be very interesting to clarify this, I'll email the geologist if I can find a contact address.

LSD: Yes, David Wilcock mentioned that in one of his presentations (it was either Awake and Aware, or 2012 Enigma). He states that the Great Pyramid is (was) used for charging both ascension and healing.

There is also the Russian pyramid research studies...

http://www.pyramidoflife.com/eng/tests_experiments.html

http://www.gizapyramid.com/russian/research.htm
(07-07-2010, 05:20 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]That is incredible, what an experience. I long to visit that place - how does one get to visit the Kings Chamber? Organised tours, or is it off limits to the public?

Oddly enough, it's not difficult at all. EVERY DAY they let 50 people into the Great Pyramid if you pay a special fee of the equivalent of about US $20. You just have to arrive very early in the morning as the tickets sell out quickly. Pretty economical for such an experience, no?

(07-07-2010, 05:20 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]It is pretty clear that the Great Pyramid stands alone in Ra's mind regarding construction by thought alone. From re-reading the article, the only mention of pyramids is by the article author, and not the geologist. This could be an oversight.

This quote could be interpreted as supporting the GP as a different type...

Quote:More startlingly, Barsoum and another of his graduate students, Aaron Sakulich, recently discovered the presence of silicon dioxide nanoscale spheres (with diameters only billionths of a meter across) in one of the samples.

It would be very interesting to clarify this, I'll email the geologist if I can find a contact address.

Very good points, Namaste. Perhaps it is as you suggest -- that it was a careless generalization on the part of the article writer rather than facts from the geologist. I looked around a bit and couldn't find a direct address...but if you do find one and get that clarification, please do share with us. I think it would even further validate Ra's words on this topic.

Quote:Because of Earth's precession, the changing of it's axis of orbit, wouldn't the sun be setting today in a different place than back some thousands of years? Or was it built to line up perfectly now rather than then?

A very good question. The date of exact alignment could hold esoteric significance.

Hmm... I wonder about this as well. I don't know the answer for sure, but perhaps the earth's axis of orbit has not changed significantly enough to affect the phenomenon. Other large spiritual monuments such as the stepped Pyramid in Mexico City and Stonehenge have similar amazing effects on the summer solstice to this day.

That reminds me of another related Ra quote.. I wonder if here they were referring to other structures (Like the Mexican pyramid and Stonehenge) build on the Becker-Hagens or Hartmann grid?

Quote:2.4 Questioner: Yes. You mentioned that the pyramids were an outgrowth of this. Could you expand a little on that? Were you responsible for the building of the pyramid, and what was the purpose of the pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive. It has not been so understood by the mind/body/spirit distortions of your culture. The purposes of the pyramids were two:

Firstly, to have a properly oriented place of initiation for those who wished to become purified or initiated channels for the Law of One.

Two, we wished then to carefully guide the initiates in developing a healing of the people whom they sought to aid, and of the planet itself. Pyramid after pyramid charged by the crystal and Initiate were designed to balance the incoming energy of the One Creation with the many and multiple distortions of the planetary mind/body/spirit. In this effort we were able to continue work that brothers within the Confederation had effected through building of other crystal-bearing structures and thus complete a ring, if you will, of these about the Earth’s, as this instrument would have us vibrate it, surface.

I also assume this same quote is where DW derives his assertions of the Pyramid's purpose from.

Love to all
Thanks for the information, much appreciated.

Apparently so, all monoliths and ancient structures are built upon the grid.

Indeed, DW bases his efforts on the Ra Material, his quest is to prove the notions with rational approaches.

The plot thickens, I've just found a Ra quote that implies that the other pyramids were built using the forces of One (thought)...

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive

Unless of course, this is referencing pyramids all around the world, and not just Giza.
(07-07-2010, 01:01 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: [ -> ]Why this troubles me is in regards to Namaste's article. That article refers to the rock from the pyramidS (plural!) having these unnatural qualities. That would indicate that all 3 (or at least two of the 3) were made with everlasting rock.

If the other pyramids weren't built with everlasting rock, that doesn't mean Ra didn't build them. Ra may have had a reason to use a different kind of rock on the Great Pyramid but not the others. It was, after all, the GREAT pyramid!
(07-07-2010, 08:39 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]The plot thickens, I've just found a Ra quote that implies that the other pyramids were built using the forces of One (thought)...

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive

(07-07-2010, 09:04 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]If the other pyramids weren't built with everlasting rock, that doesn't mean Ra didn't build them. Ra may have had a reason to use a different kind of rock on the Great Pyramid but not the others. It was, after all, the GREAT pyramid!

Excellent point Monica. And it neatly explains the quote that Namaste just located as well.

I suppose that Ra could have built the Great pyramid with Everlastic Rock and some of the other pyramids with ordinary stone "moved from one place to the other", but both using the forces of One. Not mutually contradictory at all.

Thanks for your insight guys. Now if we could just track down that geologist's contact info to ask about where the samples came from...

Love to all