Bring4th

Full Version: There is no mutual service possible.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had a lot of experience with the understanding that there is no mutual service possible between conscious beings who are polarized differently. I'd love to hear if any of you have had any interesting experiences that have shown you why this is so...I'm mildly curious Smile
I'd think the service simply manifest over time and not at the moment it could be desired to manifest.
(10-21-2016, 08:28 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I'd think the service simply manifest over time and not at the moment it could be desired to manifest.

What?
(10-21-2016, 11:03 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2016, 08:28 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I'd think the service simply manifest over time and not at the moment it could be desired to manifest.

What?

I would think that an intent of service between two cocious beings who are polarized differently is impossible only on the seemings of the present moment.

I don't think the drive of intent ever is lost, so let's say a negative one rejects the love of a positive one, this does not mean that it won't be remembered at a later time and that the light offered will be accepted and connected to in a moment of healing.
(10-22-2016, 07:59 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2016, 11:03 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]

What?

I would think that an intent of service between two cocious beings who are polarized differently is impossible only on the seemings of the present moment.

I don't think the drive of intent ever is lost, so let's say a negative one rejects the love of a positive one, this does not mean that it won't be remembered at a later time and that the light offered will be accepted and connected to in a moment of healing.

It only becomes possible once both beings are on the same track, the same polarity.
(10-21-2016, 08:03 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]I've had a lot of experience with the understanding that there is no mutual service possible between conscious beings who are polarized differently. I'd love to hear if any of you have had any interesting experiences that have shown you why this is so...I'm mildly curious Smile

I'd say it's actually the opposite. Everything is service. If someone is bad to you their negative service allows you to grow in empathy, patience, and understanding.

If you offer someone kindness and they stab you in the back you offer them an opportunity to disregard your will, devalue your happiness etc so they as a result can further polarize.
(10-22-2016, 10:51 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]It only becomes possible once both beings are on the same track, the same polarity.

Maybe an accumulation of positive efforts is what can lead another's track to set straight, while rejection of them makes them go further down the other track.
Well, in the big picture, ALL interactions with each other are services, whether it's understood or not. Every moment is another teach\learning opportunity. For example: One who is positive, and desires to be positive, has that desire reinforced and strengthened every time they reject the offerings of a negative. Or vice-versa. Because we are, after all, collectively the Creator exploring itself and the infinite possibilities within. From this point of view, one sees that it's impossible to not do service.

Or on a more practical level: That might theoretically be true if you're talking about entities at the far extreme ends of polarization, like 99%+ in either direction. But there are still going to be a whole lot of entities who are polarized, but not so extremely that they lack any common ground or resonance with the other side whatsoever.

And on the matter of positives, specifically: A positive can always give service to a negative by accepting their offerings and acting as enablers of the negatives' free will. I even seem to recall Ra specifically mentioning cases of (4D) positives who were so dedicated to providing service that they allowed themselves to be enslaved by negatives, seeing it as a great opportunity.

(I can only imagine they got very interesting perspectives on the nature of service from the experience.)
(10-22-2016, 03:01 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Well, in the big picture, ALL interactions with each other are services, whether it's understood or not.  Every moment is another teach\learning opportunity.

Definitely.

To clarify my original post, I meant that eventually one gets to a point of development where nothing but shallow surface experiences (light skirmishes) occur between oppositely polarized beings. There's sooooo much room for this, and it's interesting to say the least, haha. Any catalyst that would significantly affect someone in an adverse way eventually fades out of the picture, since the more dramatic experiences are no longer needed for growth Smile

Or in short, what's tolerated as a mutual service becomes a very short list of things, lol.