Bring4th

Full Version: Are you afraid of death?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If so then why?
If not then please let us know your reasons.

What is "death"?

How can it be seen as positive in the grand picture of things?
-----
I've died in dreams and it didn't seem any different than being alive.

I've been told that I probably died in this life in the past and I was thrilled.
I have no fear of death itself, although I'm not particularly looking forward to the minutes leading up to it.
actually i look forward to it
I'm most afraid of having an NDE where they tell me I must come back.
I'm not afraid to die and I know it won't be happen I'm old. And even if I do die in a freak/sudden accident, I'm 100% okay with that being a preincarnative decision. I've also had enough dreams about this situation that I know that I won't be afraid. Whenever it happens, I'm aware in the moment and just let go.

I'll just grab a new body and come back. I'm fond of this one but definitely not overly attached. I'll always be me.
I'm not afraid of death, because I know a weightless astronaut feeling ensues right after getting out of body. Once you've experienced it, it's hard to go back and have fear about not existing after physical death.

Certainly I feel that those things have resurfaced themselves into a high meticulousness of paying attention to high vibrational foods, and supplements based on research. There was someone who said that vitamins were the key to immortality and that guy died from cancer. I say this because things need to be blessed, high vibrational or not.

Death is when we all get to meet up again, share our dreams for the future, and share our lessons in humble love, work on our soul energetic abilities, and planning for the next incarnation.

I guess I'm afraid of being dead, while living. I'm afraid of no passion, and no genuine friendships or relationships. I'm afraid of wanting love so much only not to be able to give it to myself when I really need it. I suppose that is the kind of death I'm afraid of. A spiritual death.
(10-25-2016, 12:05 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not afraid of death, because I know a weightless astronaut feeling ensues right after getting out of body. Once you've experienced it, it's hard to go back and have fear about not existing after physical death.
Yes, I have had similar experiences. It's like you transcend the meat puppet's fear of demise, in full knowledge that you, as a soul, survive.
Quote:Death is when we all get to meet up again, share our dreams for the future, and share our lessons in humble love, work on our soul energetic abilities, and planning for the next incarnation. 
Can be this way but I'm sure we can do this work now, whilst incarnate.

Quote:I guess I'm afraid of being dead, while living. I'm afraid of no passion, and no genuine friendships or relationships. I'm afraid of wanting love so much only not to be able to give it to myself when I really need it. I suppose that is the kind of death I'm afraid of. A spiritual death.

Going by what you say I really doubt that you are a candidate for spiritual 'death'. Thank's for your comments.
I'm not afraid to die. It will be another journey and experience. Hopefully I can leave this incarnation without much pain when the time comes. But it's not something I worry or think about.

Ive experienced my kidneys shutting down and almost dying a few years ago. It was intensely painful and I went to the hospital just in time that they could do something and help me recover. It was made easier because I have a Godsend of a mother who stood by my bedside day and night and took care of me.
(10-26-2016, 08:56 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not afraid to die. It will be another journey and experience. Hopefully I can leave this incarnation without much pain when the time comes. But it's not something I worry or think about.

Ive experienced my kidneys shutting down and almost dying a few years ago. It was intensely painful and I went to the hospital just in time that they could do something and help me recover. It was made easier because I have a Godsend of a mother who stood by my bedside day and night and took care of me.

perhaps this is a sign to start looking into a healthier diet? 

sickness loves sugar and acidic ph level bodies. ever look into detox stuff? i read something about this guy that drank non stop carrot juice for 3 months and killed his cancer like that.
I just don't want one scary thought in the afterlife to cause me to spiral downward into untold terror as they attract more thoughts like them.
(10-26-2016, 12:08 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just don't want one scary thought in the afterlife to cause me to spiral downward into untold terror as they attract more thoughts like them.

I think you're just scared of what you can be willing to explore more than that something outside your control will force anything upon you.
Will we be able to smell and taste things and have sex in the afterlife?
I think so, but maybe it can be more real than here.

You may be right Minyatur.
(10-26-2016, 02:35 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Will we be able to smell and taste things and have sex in the afterlife?
I think so, but maybe it can be more real than here.

You may be right Minyatur.

From what I have experienced in the upper heavens sex is no longer a physical act but more a consensual sexual energy transfer.
The urge for physical sex is a distortion, a blockage, albeit one that seems to attract a great deal of attention in 3rd density.
http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.ph...#pid211658

in the rare instances when i find myself fearing death, i think it's actually more just a fear of the unknown, the fear of not getting to know exactly what awaits me.

it's not an uncomfortable fear, though. it's like the type of fear one would feel right before a roller coaster starts, rather than the type of fear one would feel if say being chased by someone that they knew wanted to mutilate them.

i've read some NDEs where people experienced some really scary things, & even hell, when they died. i'm sure i've got nothing but good things coming...but really how can i know that 100% for sure w/o deluding myself? & bc of some of the nightmares i've gotten i really can't say i don't scare myself.
Some part of me is afraid of everything, or at least could find a reason to be afraid of anything. By that token, there is also complete fearlessness within me. My typical state of self usually focused in the latter but I have moments and have had plenty of experience in the former.
I look forward to it.
Sometimes that's how I feel too, it's similar to the feeling of when you are ready to be done work and go home to relax.
(10-27-2016, 02:51 AM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]I look forward to it.

What if it was possible to activate the denser bodies whilst incarnate?
Would you still be of the same opinion? If so, why?
(10-27-2016, 02:13 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]

It would only be worth it to me if I could shapeshift my appearance and the functions within my body.
(10-27-2016, 02:47 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

It would only be worth it to me if I could shapeshift my appearance and the functions within my body.

Your human body may just be a temporary meat puppet. Perhaps your true body or genetic blueprint is otherworldly. I have encountered incarnates that are most certainly not human of origin. 
Genetics are the conductors of the information routed from the original soul light operating the astral glove or interface, that then interfaces with the physical body through it's genetic matrix.

Even identical twins never look exactly the same, the way their different personalities hold up the same meat body, are going to have different predilections and habits.

I feel like I've always known this, and it just feels natural.
(10-27-2016, 02:59 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2016, 02:47 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Your human body may just be a temporary meat puppet. Perhaps your true body or genetic blueprint is otherworldly. I have encountered incarnates that are most certainly not human of origin. 

If I could activate my otherworldly body in this reality, I'd try to shift myself to another reality that was much more satisfying.

All I know is that in every glimpse of death I've experienced while dreaming or in trance, it has been profoundly disappointing to return from it.
(10-27-2016, 07:23 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]

All I know is that in every glimpse of death I've experienced while dreaming or in trance, it has been profoundly disappointing to return from it.

Death is not a passport to higher realms. You may be disappointed when you return to the time/space vibration of your current position in the 3rd density spiral but without the opportunity to affect change. The reason for this is, I believe, karma. I think this can be worked off to achieve 'heaven on earth' by following the path of tolerance, acceptance and forgiveness whilst incarnate.
I don't want higher or lower realms. I just want everyone else to be away from me.
If the afterlife was just me and one other person, in a white realm, that might be good too cause we'd be close.
I'm not afraid of death, but I'm also not trying to die right this second. Even if I did die, chances are I'd end up in an "alternate" version of my current vibrational spectrum, because this has happened before.

If I even noticed, some part of me would probably breathe a huge sigh of relief. But I'm not quite ready yet.

Before I die, I want to merge my physical body with my spirit in order to manipulate energy; to have complete control over myself, and to copy patterns to play with, so that I can have things to do in the afterlife. My goal is to make and share art, but I need to learn new patterns before it becomes possible to have the effects that I want.

So, for now, I'm learning to feel, think, and vibrate in ways that I can enjoy, so that later, I can play.

I might commit suicide when I get enough feelings and enough patterns. I might not. Right now, I want to focus on building, learning, creating, so that I can have my own place afterwards.

(10-28-2016, 02:36 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]return to the time/space vibration of your current position in the 3rd density spiral but without the opportunity to affect change. The reason for this is, I believe, karma. I think this can be worked off to achieve 'heaven on earth' by following the path of tolerance, acceptance and forgiveness whilst incarnate.

But you don't *have* to end up that way. If you want, you can create your own astral frequency based upon your old vibrations, and position it in such a way that it takes cues from the "real" world via vibrational overlap, causing you to experience an alternate timeline.

If you are sufficiently displaced from causality, you can have basically any effect.

I also don't think that Earth is vibrationally much different than the "higher realms"; it's just that this place has an incarnative hook to allow for easy polarization directly from other realms. If you're already in the higher realms, you don't need to come to Earth to polarize efficiently, but you might be moving slowly and not doing anything - coming down here can shake things up a little.

Conversely, if you're in Hell, where it's extremely difficult (but not impossible) to make spiritual progress, incarnating on Earth might be your best shot at polarizing out. But if you're in the netherworld or the lesser planes of Hell, you've got at least a decent shot at getting out, amd maybe even generating your own light if you can emulate the physical processes involved in such.
This is an interesting question to canvass, and reading the responses is also interesting.

I know in martial arts training that almost no one reacts the way they think they will. Shock can make us freeze, when we experience something too far out the known. A good example is when people see extraterrestrials such as in Whitley Strieber's accounts—reactions are off the charts because though we may speculate how we would react, the reality is different.

In the Seth material, Seth talks about guides, volunteers, a welcoming team (can't recall what he calls them specifically) on the "other side" who set up a stage show for those who need it when they die. For instance, a devout Christian would see Jesus or other biblical characters in a heaven-like setting, to ease them into the idea that they have died and everything is okay.

I personally don't know what comes next. It makes sense that something does. My focus is on this world and what I do here. And in my worst moments, when I feel I want out of here, then I remind myself that I may have a mission here, and if I were to check out before that is complete, I can see myself saying from the "other side," ***!, why didn't I just hang in there a little longer no matter how hard?

The revelation Einstein discovered, that the speed of light is the constant, is a clue from the scientific perspective that there is an underlying cohesiveness to this universe. It suggests that there is something—light—which isn't touched by entropy or even evolution. It could be said to be infinite, even from an empirical standpoint. This aligns with the Ra material and the logos, and the progression toward light. This is one of many reasons I eat a plant-based diet, and not dead corpses—to bring more light into my physical body. For, even though the physical body is ephemeral, each addition to the whole of existence matters (in my opinion). This is just my path however, and if there are those who approach evolution differently that's not my responsibility.

To answer the OP, I would say I am not afraid. There are rare moments, though, when a feeling of enormity hits me, in that death is really unknown and it feels very unsettling. I usually recognize this feeling as the ego fearing death, and yet this is just human speculation. No matter how much we think we know, when has a human, veiled and mired here, ever known it all? 
Pages: 1 2