Bring4th

Full Version: making music with plants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Slightly related:

The Harmonics of Nutrition (of chemical elements and molecules, that is): HEAR the harmony of nutrition and the toxicity of heavy metals (audios for download, by Mike Adams, known as the Health Ranger).

A little background information: Health Ranger to unveil revolutionary scientific synthesis of atomic physics and musical harmonics.
My brother and I purchased a Music of the Plants device last year from this website:

http://www.musicoftheplants.com/en/

It definitely wasn't cheap, but it's so amazing it was well worth it!! My Hibiscus tree sings the most beautiful song. I started mimicking what it was playing on my piano beside the tree. The tree would pause to listen to what I was playing, and started to sustain and hold notes as I did, something it wasn't doing before. It was learning! I was baffled, I always loved plants but this brought me so much closer to each of them through their song. GREAT POST thank you for reminding me of this beautiful moment I haven't thought of in a while <3