Bring4th

Full Version: Bison show up at Dakota pipeline protest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bison showed up at the pipeline protest to what can only be imagined as solidarity with, and an answer to a call from, the protesters and the honoring of the Mother Earth.

Quote:And in the midst of mass arrests, mace attacks, and beatings from batons, a stampede of bison suddenly appeared near the Standing Rock protest camp. A cry of joy reportedly erupted from the Standing Rock Sioux, as they had been praying for assistance from the Tatanka Oyate during their standoff with riot police and national guardsmen...

article and footage with bison at pipeline protest

I placed this in Spiritual Development and Metaphysical Matters because I think recognizing the messaging and contributions from the animal kingdom is part of our evolution in consciousness and growth toward oneness.
that's awesome
they didn't run over the cops tho. i totally thought that was going to happen, or at least some of the cars would get trampled.
(10-29-2016, 01:56 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]they didn't run over the cops tho. i totally thought that was going to happen, or at least some of the cars would get trampled.

They would have been justified considering the way the peaceful protesters have been treated. But if the message was solidarity, then that sort of violence wouldn't be needed, and would only reflect the violence perpetrated on the protesters.

Humans can be so slow on the uptake. The animal kingdom's been trying to enlighten us for some time—dolphins in tuna nets, beached whales, etc.

[Image: bringthblogbeeheaderjpg.jpg]
(10-29-2016, 02:24 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2016, 01:56 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]they didn't run over the cops tho. i totally thought that was going to happen, or at least some of the cars would get trampled.

They would have been justified considering the way the peaceful protesters have been treated. But if the message was solidarity, then that sort of violence wouldn't be needed, and would only reflect the violence perpetrated on the protesters.

Humans can be so slow on the uptake. The animal kingdom's been trying to enlighten us for some time—dolphins in tuna nets, beached whales, etc.

[Image: bringthblogbeeheaderjpg.jpg]

lol that is so true, i put my mind into the bisons and asked why i would not want to do it, and the answer i got was, we just want to be with our brothers and sisters.

i so wish i could meditate with dolphins and whales. they hold keys.
Absolutely!! Thank you for sharing. The signs from the animal kingdom can be quite telling.

I have some friends who made fun of and ridiculed the bird landing on Bernie Sander's podium earlier this year. But it was a sign, in my eyes, of Mother Earth endorsing peace and harmony.
Yeah it's cool but they were herded by a horse tribe nation whom herded the buffalo there on horseback. Still, very effective tactic and boost for morale.
(10-30-2016, 08:43 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Absolutely!! Thank you for sharing. The signs from the animal kingdom can be quite telling.

I have some friends who made fun of and ridiculed the bird landing on Bernie Sander's podium earlier this year. But it was a sign, in my eyes, of Mother Earth endorsing peace and harmony.

but then he took that check from the DNC to endorse hillary, as shown in the wikileaks, even he is not infallible to greed and money.