Bring4th

Full Version: Musk from Mars?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was just thinking since 50% of the original 3D incarates of earth came from Mars do you think Musk's drive to rehabilitate and repopulate Mars indicates he may have been one of those who came to earth from there?

I know it's irrelevant really but for years people have been joking about Musk being an ET since his thinking is so divergent from the regular person, could it be that simple that he is one of those Mars refugees?

Ps I'm sick and may have a fever. lol if I sound crazy just tell me to go back to bed. Smile
This is totally plausible. Carl Sagan is another person who had a preternatural fascination with Mars.
(10-29-2016, 05:05 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]So I was just thinking since 50% of the original 3D incarates of earth came from Mars do you think Musk's drive to rehabilitate and repopulate Mars indicates he may have been one of those who came to earth from there?

I know it's irrelevant really but for years people have been joking about Musk being an ET since his thinking is so divergent from the regular person, could it be that simple that he is one of those Mars refugees?

Ps I'm sick and may have a fever. lol if I sound crazy just tell me to go back to bed. Smile

You can tell by his accent.
Go back to bed.
(10-29-2016, 05:05 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]So I was just thinking since 50% of the original 3D incarates of earth came from Mars do you think Musk's drive to rehabilitate and repopulate Mars indicates he may have been one of those who came to earth from there?

I think Ra mentioned that individuals do reveal their planetary origins in how they view other-selves.  It's like such a deep philosophical bias, that it can't help but creep into one's thinking, unbidden.

In that way, we can't really escape our roots and origins.  It informs everything we do, even though they aren't concrete memories, in most cases.
(10-31-2016, 07:12 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]

I think Ra mentioned that individuals do reveal their planetary origins in how they view other-selves.  It's like such a deep philosophical bias, that it can't help but creep into one's thinking, unbidden.

In that way, we can't really escape our roots and origins.  It informs everything we do, even though they aren't concrete memories, in most cases.

That's pretty amazing. I haven't read that part yet.
I'd love to know where I'm from as my biases are certainly hard wired and quite at odds with the norm. I guess though we are all one so maybe it doesn't matter.
Still it would be kind of interesting.
Necrobump

I am pretty sure I had experiences on Mar...

My online novel (.eXe) is based mostly on mars, never had such vivid scenery and plot advancement in any other book.  Was almost like writing from memory.

Only novel I've managed to write over 1000 pages into...
(04-26-2017, 09:43 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Necrobump

My online novel (.eXe) is based mostly on mars, never had such vivid scenery and plot advancement in any other book.  Was almost like writing from memory.

Somehow I am not surprised that you have managed 1000 pages BigSmile

You should share some pieces of your novels on the artistic endeavors forum, I would read
(04-26-2017, 09:43 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Necrobump

So when are you gonna start getting these novels published?
Well .eXe is a freeshare in a sense, not meant to be published really...  It did have a nice run, found I could provide hype with little posts advertising upcoming events in the novel while giving cryptic clues or overall additional (or tertiary in this instance) information of the plot and elements.  I probably could turn portions of it now to be published if I really wanted...But I feel like I couldn't get away with my SCP Foundation idea-steal CSP Organization...
I'll link it maybe one day Sjel.

Published.  Probably once I actually finish one.  I think my zombie novel will be the first.