Bring4th

Full Version: what is the negative entity's preincarnative experience like?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been reading the Great Liberation by Hearing, in the Tibetan Book of the Dead, which describes the after-death, pre-birth experience for those who are either unpolarized or positively polarized.

but what about those souls who are actively polarizing negatively? The Book of the Dead seems to imply that only those with "good deeds" have the increased ability to choose their incarnations, or for the most polarized, to end cyclic existence indefinitely.

How do strong negative adepts navigate time/space after their death?
Very interesting question. I think you answered your question in the question lol

The negative adept is not stupid. He's very clever and powerful. He knows the mind and how to manipulate and control it. When the black adept passes the gateways of death, I believe he enters negative time/space i.e. The Void. Here his black magic is respected and feared. Because of his focused use of catalyst he is not subject to the hellish torment that those who are confused are. (The Buddha gives a parable that explains why this is.)

Since this is the end of third density on earth, polarized negatives will be met with a welcoming committee. They'll meet their new masters and planetary group. And now the black adept who was master on earth, is subject to great demonic kings and princes and generals. Ghengis Khan is a desk clerk handing out Crusader material.

Negative time/space was described in the Law of One. I also got some of this information from the works of a negative adept I had looked into many years ago. He described the Void, the sorcerers and black magicians have a lot of power there. Basically only those who know black magick are able to navigate negative time/space will skill.

But again, I think the experience is determined by whether one is focused or not. The negative is a legitimate path to take. I'm sure the higher self of a negative adept knows the way, his way simply (or not so simply) takes the longer route.