Bring4th

Full Version: Parallel Self
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do we know if an image we have in our mind is actually one of our parallel selves?
I mean no disrespect, but why does it matter to you?

If the creator is all potentiality, then there is no image you could entertain that was not a parallel self.
(10-31-2016, 12:08 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I mean no disrespect, but why does it matter to you?

If the creator is all potentiality, then there is no image you could entertain that was not a parallel self.

I just wasn't sure about that.
IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just wasn't sure about that.

Are you not all things?

On a side note, the create your reality thread earlier had me think that the best way to term it is that you are your own Universe in your own ballroom with your own projections. Had completely forgot what you put under your name and which nails it imo, you are your YOUniverse.
(10-31-2016, 03:46 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just wasn't sure about that.

Are you not all things?

On a side note, the create your reality thread earlier had me think that the best way to term it is that you are your own Universe in your own ballroom with your own projections. Had completely forgot what you put under your name and which nails it imo, you are your YOUniverse.

I just say that because Bashar channeled it. It seemed to make sense. But I don't always remember.
(10-29-2016, 10:24 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]How do we know if an image we have in our mind is actually one of our parallel selves?

There are definitely ways to have skilled use of the imagination.

It's like a tool for Exploration, right?
Maybe one of my parallel selves isn't scared of life like I am.
well, the desire *not* to be scared can be something that can be explored; if it's not actually a reality, in the present time.

But like all these things, they are heavily symboiic, and aren't revealed quickly (or they are, when fully understood).  But the process of feeling around the issue is usually quite a confused process, and we mistake many waypoints for being the final destination.

But as I've mentioned once previously, I think you are doing your best, and your overall nature is one of deep positivity.  This is just a very alienating planet to you, deep down.
(10-31-2016, 07:09 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe one of my parallel selves isn't scared of life like I am.

How about you try to meditate and find out if you can find just that within yourself. If you do find the feeling of it, I'd meditate on it enough times to feel like I know the feeling of it and use it as an archetype when I need it.

You learn to become the feeling of fearless at will, because more than a parallel self maybe it is just a facet of yourself that you already contain.
I think it's because I'm finding new friends online and even one in person, and I'm trying not to move the friendship too fast, or put my foot in my mouth.
Just trying to be friendly, I get very nervous when dealing with others.
(10-31-2016, 08:10 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's because I'm finding new friends online and even one in person, and I'm trying not to move the friendship too fast, or put my foot in my mouth.
Just trying to be friendly, I get very nervous when dealing with others.

Well if they're online (mostly) then that sometimes make things much more simple. If you're feeling overly nervous then you can just take some time off to calm down and write things when you feel better.

You're set to meet the person in real life soon?
They're a friend I've known on facebook for a year or more, and just found out they're in town so they've been over here a couple of  times and we're going to hook up again before they go back to their country on Saturday. I don't want to feel like I'm trying too hard. They're staying at another of their friend's houses while they're in town, and we usually chat online for the most part.

I'm very sensitive emotionally and don't get sarcasm.
Well I think you should set for faith that all will be well on this one, this person happened to come to your town and told you about it and you said the other two found you when you didn't expect it.

I wouldn't be suprised you got a furry soul group or something.
(10-31-2016, 08:30 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Well I think you should set for faith that all will be well on this one, this person happened to come to your town and told you about it and you said the other two found you when you didn't expect it.

I wouldn't be suprised you got a furry soul group or something.

That's so sweet to say. Yeah it could be true. They send me cute images on our chats.
[Image: star_human.jpg]
(11-02-2016, 12:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ][Image: star_human.jpg]

Somewhere else:

Being a human was the most thrilling kind of thing I've ever experienced

Same here
(11-02-2016, 04:15 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Somewhere else:

Being a human was the most thrilling kind of thing I've ever experienced

Same here

The last week has been thrilling. I got to cuddle with a furry friend I've known online for like 5+ years, and met in person for the last week or so. Had him over like 3 times.

We exchanged gifts because he's going back to his country soon.
(11-03-2016, 01:42 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The last week has been thrilling. I got to cuddle with a furry friend I've known online for like 5+ years, and met in person for the last week or so. Had him over like 3 times.

Glad it went well, hope you weren't too anxious beforehand.

Didn't know he was from another country, really neat he went to your town.
(11-03-2016, 01:07 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2016, 01:42 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The last week has been thrilling. I got to cuddle with a furry friend I've known online for like 5+ years, and met in person for the last week or so. Had him over like 3 times.

Glad it went well, hope you weren't too anxious beforehand.

Didn't know he was from another country, really neat he went to your town.

He won a lottery in his country for a green card to the US. He should get it in a few months he said.
I've been reading about how to not take a relationship too fast. He says he was happy to be with me too.
The cuddling was like 2-3 hours each day of this:

I want to start loving this person, but I'm not totally smitten yet. They say that relationships can get stronger with time.
I don't know how long we should talk before I start sending him love songs on YouTube and such.
I am closer to him than anyone ever. And I think he feels the same.
I don't know if I should speak up first, or wait till he speaks up about taking it further.
(11-04-2016, 07:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I want to start loving this person, but I'm not totally smitten yet. They say that relationships can get stronger with time.
I don't know how long we should talk before I start sending him love songs on YouTube and such.
I don't know if I should speak up first, or wait till he speaks up about taking it further.

Everyone is different, you're the one who knows this person best and should know on some level the answers to your questions.
(11-04-2016, 08:08 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2016, 07:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I want to start loving this person, but I'm not totally smitten yet. They say that relationships can get stronger with time.

Everyone is different, you're the one who knows this person best and should know on some level the answers to your questions.

Him having 2 ex's that he dated before, like over a year ago probably means I should give it a month or perhaps 2 or 3.

The best poem I ever heard was on a collegehumor Valentine's Day video. I may send him a link to it when he's back home after a few weeks.

so you think that if you're a female you can't start a conversation? start respecting yourself and do whatever makes you happy and whatever you need to do without thinking that you can't do it or can't do that (unless it is against the law, of course). if you feel that you need to talk then you SHOULD speak up first!! take some "anti anxiety" meds (like Klonopin, you could search for clonazepam coupon because it is cheaper) just in case you start trembling when thinking about it.
(11-08-2016, 09:52 AM)Chader40 Wrote: [ -> ]so you think that if you're a female you can't start a conversation?

[Image: 71031857.jpg]